Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your kindness ☺

Just to say, she hasn't dodged anything. The fact she showed at the Directions hearing, and tried to get it stopped, shows she's shitting herself and knows she's running out of road. Yes she's great at dragging it out but all she's doing is extending her stress and worry about this, and adding more months to her record of noncompliance. And she IS worried about this, it's blatantly obvious. She's in freefall in every aspect of her life, and I for one am loving it. Stuff IS progressing. Truly.
Yes, I agree 100%. She couldn't not turn up because that would be contempt. She had to try and control things though and tried to knock the board game over like a toddler having a tantrum. Feb. is 5 months away, they must be preparing for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Let’s look on the bright side ladies.

November - The live podcast where she’s very likely to say something highly inappropriate and make a complete prat of herself.

December - The shortest stint in panto ever. If it happens it will be cringeworthy plus we can run a book on how many days she’ll manage before the “talcum powder” takes over.

Then it’s a hop skip and a jump to FEBRUARY!

IN PERSON
FULL DAY
BH FINALE!!!!!!

plus Ample time for her to make a total dick of herself in the weeks in between.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
But we were under the impression this last hearing was all day, with her having to attend. Instead, again, changed to her NOT having to attend & only 15 mins. She’s had enough chances & hearings for Years to get her 💩together. I feel for you DC. This 💩show is endless & I personally find it disheartening . She never seems to get justice on anything, just drags on & on😢😡x.
She must be giving the judge a portion

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At least she can have a crappy Christmas with the BH STILL hanging over her... spending other people's money that will all be analysed yet again...Keiron and Michelle waiting for the Kids patiently in the background. And Pricey still in limbo with everything going on around her and everyone waiting for her downfall....
Don't think I would like to be in her shoes at all... And certainly not in that face or body.....this doesn't go away it just keeps the pressure to boiling point.. Sad but true she's at the end of the line..🤑
---
Let’s look on the bright side ladies.

November - The live podcast where she’s very likely to say something highly inappropriate and make a complete prat of herself.

December - The shortest stint in panto ever. If it happens it will be cringeworthy plus we can run a book on how many days she’ll manage before the “talcum powder” takes over.

Then it’s a hop skip and a jump to FEBRUARY!

IN PERSON
FULL DAY
BH FINALE!!!!!!

plus Ample time for her to make a total dick of herself in the weeks in between.
Pretty much what I was typing at same time lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She may have delayed & dodged for a bit longer. But there's no dodging this absolute mess 😳🤣😁🤭
The Scum seem to be ripping her a new 1 with every article.
She's definitely shitting herself despite all her bullshit bravado.
She has absolutely nothing & it's getting harder for her to paper over the ever increasing cracks.
Nobody wants HER for anything.
My only surprise today is that she hasn't thrown herself into the Brand scandal. I see Westcrack has 🙄
Skanky looks like she absolutely stinks of shite 💩💩🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
At least she can have a crappy Christmas with the BH STILL hanging over her... spending other people's money that will all be analysed yet again...Keiron and Michelle waiting for the Kids patiently in the background. And Pricey still in limbo with everything going on around her and everyone waiting for her downfall....
Don't think I would like to be in her shoes at all... And certainly not in that face or body.....this doesn't go away it just keeps the pressure to boiling point.. Sad but true she's at the end of the line..🤑
---

Pretty much what I was typing at same time lol.

If she had a meeting with social services last week something must be happening, a final hearing soon within the next few months I hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Angelic37 is more money required for the GFM or is £9k enough? Hope F4J are helping, great testimonials on their site.
Yes more money is needed sadly Sam tells me 😔 The whole process is just so costly 😞 I know this from personal experience. Every hearing cost my friend £1,000 in legal representation, and it went on for years.

Here's the link if anyone needs it:

Thank you to everyone who has donated 💟

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she had a meeting with social services last week something must be happening, a final hearing soon within the next few months I hope!
As much as she would like us to believe everything is fine... it absolutely is not... apart from her self destruction tik tok rubbish and lies and speil....Quietly in the background SS are gathering their information and moving forward as is Keiron. 🙏...BH judge and investigations are cruising ahead... keep the faith everyone... ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
Exactly this! It's not long until Feb is it? She has to show up in person. No more excuses. Hopefully this will bring justice to the people waiting.
Let's hope the kids are back with KIERAN LONG before then.
It's 4.5-5.5 months depending on the date and believe me there will be reasons to procrastinate it forever with ever growing intervals .Nobody cares about the creditors mental health while it spends their money on the ugliest designer Primark looking gear shoved in their faces. Why give it years to spend every single penny it once had? Cause that's been going on for 5 years. It'll never earn properly again and that money should have been used to pay debts. Most of it is gone and it didn't even lose the MM at the hearing
Clearly it played the system once again and i cannot see anything positive about that situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I surprised the BH has moved to another date now? NO. I,ve said it before no matter what she does she gets away with it. Watch her now start having holidays buying designer gear, out and about spend, spend spend. Rubbing everyone’s nose in it.xx. Time for me to have a break until the red tops actually report that justice has happened. Thank you to DC16 and all the others for their hard work and reporting. She is a disgusting human being who uses and abuses all, god help all the kids apart from Junior who seems more au fait with the,manipulating cow. If the red tops don,t print she,s received justice maybe we,ll see a report she has crashed her car while drunk and drugged upland finally goes to jail. It,s been a blast people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Whilst we thought it would be a full day, it probably always was a directions hearing. Once we have the transcript of this we will have a better understanding of what the situation is. A full day's hearing does take some time to action (i.e. find a free all day slot). She has kicked the can down the road so many times, she will face the "checkmate" of not being able to use another excuse, and hopefully this directions hearing will have laid it to her straight (if the judge was able to get a word in edgewise over her constant waffling/screeching/protesting) and will have spelled out exactly what the next session will be about, how there are no excuses and how any deviation would be considered to be contempt and criminal proceedings.

Yes it is frustrating that it has stalled, but it is still there like a millstone around her neck, she has not got away with anything, merely put it back slightly and made it more likely that this will move to a criminal investigation.

She has not gained any fans from this, merely alienated more. She is drinking in "last chance saloon" . IT WILL NOT GO AWAY !!!!

Unfortunately we live in a world of instant gratification and many want to have seen justice served already but sadly, when it comes to non compliance, the wheels of justice move slowly - but they do move.

Tick Tock Tick Tock - it is still happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I surprised the BH has moved to another date now? NO. I,ve said it before no matter what she does she gets away with it. Watch her now start having holidays buying designer gear, out and about spend, spend spend. Rubbing everyone’s nose in it.xx. Time for me to have a break until the red tops actually report that justice has happened. Thank you to DC16 and all the others for their hard work and reporting. She is a disgusting human being who uses and abuses all, god help all the kids apart from Junior who seems more au fait with the,manipulating cow. If the red tops don,t print she,s received justice maybe we,ll see a report she has crashed her car while drunk and drugged upland finally goes to jail. It,s been a blast people.
I understand - take care of yourself @Ming55.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And she "celebrated" by going out "designer shopping."
Isn’t it wild that she spends all this money on designer clobber and she gets all these procedures done but she still looks a bag of shite. I mean she wore heeled crocs at an event the other day. Heeled crocs?? Not even ironically or for jokes, FOR REAL! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im not going to say she’s protected in some way, but every time she has an encounter with the legal system she does appear to be treated very leniently. I doubt if there will ever be a proper conclusion to the bh it will just fizzle out, she has no intention of ever paying the creditors anything. The most that will happen is she will lose the mm. I don’t know how many times we have said the next bh hearing is going to be the big one where she gets her comeuppance, but the truth is it won’t happen. When they do finally corner her she will just do some deal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s live on TT at the MM
J&B there
Jett collecting wood for the fire she’s just asked jett if he has a match or a lighter 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She was asked earlier what she thought of Russell Brand.
Didn't want to say too much, just that he was nice whenever she's met him.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.