Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this sun that you speak of? :unsure: 😂 Still windy and raining here! Yes I hope justice will prevail as well. I look forward to seeing them outside on nature trails with their dad or just having fun outside with him in general!
No!
Much more fun for Agrophobic Jett the Uneducated to accompany Mum of the Year to tanning, nail, and hairdresser salons where his every need can be met by an IPad and £200 worth of Roblox.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thank you for your kindness ☺

Just to say, she hasn't dodged anything. The fact she showed at the Directions hearing, and tried to get it stopped, shows she's shitting herself and knows she's running out of road. Yes she's great at dragging it out but all she's doing is extending her stress and worry about this, and adding more months to her record of noncompliance. And she IS worried about this, it's blatantly obvious. She's in freefall in every aspect of her life, and I for one am loving it. Stuff IS progressing. Truly.
Thank you @Angelic37 for the reassurance and keeping the faith going!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unbelievable can't stand to hear anymore of the BH and the constant long drawn out dates,I really hope the kids go to kh quickly but I'm having a bit of a doubt about everything concerning kfp and getting her just desserts of for a break hope their is some good news for this thread and posters soon

Reactions: 20
She may have delayed & dodged for a bit longer. But there's no dodging this absolute mess 😳🤣😁🤭
The Scum seem to be ripping her a new 1 with every article.
She's definitely shitting herself despite all her bullshit bravado.
She has absolutely nothing & it's getting harder for her to paper over the ever increasing cracks.
Nobody wants HER for anything.
My only surprise today is that she hasn't thrown herself into the Brand scandal. I see Westcrack has 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Unbelievable can't stand to hear anymore of the BH and the constant long drawn out dates,I really hope the kids go to kh quickly but I'm having a bit of a doubt about everything concerning kfp and getting her just desserts of for a break hope their is some good news for this thread and posters soon
Wait till she goes back on the TT and starts making an ass of her herself again. It only takes the kids to start dropping little bombshells again and things will start building against her even more.

• Haha
That was just a directions meeting. It will be that far ahead as court will need to be booked for a full day. I imagine she would of been told to get her tit together for this. No more excuses.
How many times have we heard this now, come February it will be another mental health episode, or a no show for some other reason, then postponed for another 6 month, ad infinitum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Thank you for your kindness ☺

Just to say, she hasn't dodged anything. The fact she showed at the Directions hearing, and tried to get it stopped, shows she's shitting herself and knows she's running out of road. Yes she's great at dragging it out but all she's doing is extending her stress and worry about this, and adding more months to her record of noncompliance. And she IS worried about this, it's blatantly obvious. She's in freefall in every aspect of her life, and I for one am loving it. Stuff IS progressing. Truly.
Exactly this! It's not long until Feb is it? She has to show up in person. No more excuses. Hopefully this will bring justice to the people waiting.
Let's hope the kids are back with KIERAN LONG before then.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That was just a directions meeting. It will be that far ahead as court will need to be booked for a full day. I imagine she would of been told to get her tit together for this. No more excuses.
But we were under the impression this last hearing was all day, with her having to attend. Instead, again, changed to her NOT having to attend & only 15 mins. She’s had enough chances & hearings for Years to get her 💩together. I feel for you DC. This 💩show is endless & I personally find it disheartening . She never seems to get justice on anything, just drags on & on😢😡x.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Surely some directions were given to both KP & Trustee?
Very surprised MM not gone. Do we expect it to quietly go up for sale now KP has vacated?

Reactions: 16
But we were under the impression this last hearing was all day, with her having to attend. Instead, again, changed to her NOT having to attend & only 15 mins. She’s had enough chances & hearings for Years to get her 💩together. I feel for you DC. This 💩show is endless & I personally find it disheartening . She never seems to get justice on anything, just drags on & on😢😡x.
I know how you feel but I am wondering if something else is going on behind the scenes besides this and the child custody thing. Could there be some kind of criminal proceedings a foot that are taking precedence? Someone did try to serve papers at the house in Essex that SB turned away, something must be happening.

Reactions: 28
Just told OH about the delay and he thinks it’s a good thing IF she has said CW pays for things they will now be able to check his accounts, and they will have time to check any other anomalies

Reactions: 40
February will come around in no time. No way will she be able to keep her nose clean (all puns intended!) between now and then. It certainly isn't going to just go away.

Hopefully before then we'll see movement with the kids too. I'm fully assured there's so much more going on behind closed doors.

Tick tock Kipper - not TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Grrrr

The article is hinting that the disruption resulted in the hearing being next year. I don't believe that. A directions hearing would always be to decide the next stage. If they need more time to prepare this could still be very bad for her. I doubt there are many cases that go on this long as @Schmooze said, it's unusual because she has stalled so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just told OH about the delay and he thinks it’s a good thing IF she has said CW pays for things they will now be able to check his accounts, and they will have time to check any other anomalies
Exactly this!! The more delay, the more they can dig - lets hope they find some real 'treasures'! She may well have just dropped herself right in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She may have delayed & dodged for a bit longer. But there's no dodging this absolute mess 😳🤣😁🤭
The Scum seem to be ripping her a new 1 with every article.
She's definitely shitting herself despite all her bullshit bravado.
She has absolutely nothing & it's getting harder for her to paper over the ever increasing cracks.
Nobody wants HER for anything.
My only surprise today is that she hasn't thrown herself into the Brand scandal. I see Westcrack has 🙄
That face.
Looks like a Bisto gravy version of Snoopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine living day to day with a number of legal matters hanging over your head , it must be exhausting , I got stressed when had a speeding fine through the post! So whilst it is frustrating for the outsider looking in, I don’t think I would want to swap places and live on edge like that , it’s can’t really be fulfilling! Of course only sad thing is when it impacts on the whole family , any reasonable person wound surely want to sort their life out, get everything sorted and draw a line, and focus on the future for the kids sake . That’s the part I can’t understand, why want to try and drag out the drama and stress , maybe it’s me but a quiet drama free life is what I enjoy !

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.