Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

terryfaefife

Thank you lovely. I have had cats put to sleep before, but never a dog. I read up beforehand and found it was really important to act completely normal so they didn't know the end was imminent. I cried like a baby when the vet announced he had gone and then she left us with him. He was a delight. Greyhounds always are though. Thank you.
I lost my first dog 28 years ago. I still have her food dish and her collar. Can’t part with them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Jomo11

VIP Member
So she took the 'feral' kids and 5 dogs to a house in Devon for 10 days - if Harvey was kicking off, and the dogs were messing - I dread to think what a state she left it in! Holes in walls? Poo stains? How delightful! Have fun by all means by I doubt that you did clear up!
Here's a thought - send them BOTH back to school, where they can get back to having a normal routine, brush up their social skills as well as getting an education, be among friends and be children! As for Harvey being 'bad', there is obviously a reason why, have you considered that? Get off of TT and start being a proper mum - they are children and Harvey, an adult with special needs - NOT social media props!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_7993.png

Jeyda always calls Princess ‘Price’
KP loves the fact people say her and P are alike, if Princess does something she constantly copies her, interrupts her, pushes her out the way… jealous as hell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Sadly there seems to be more going on than any of us thought. For a while now I have been wondering what could KH have done so bad that SS haven't stepped in. I think it's now at the stage where those kids need to be fostered. AFP / PP/ SFP are NO GOOD enablers, but sadly it looks like KH is also not up to the job. A very sad outcome for those 2 children 💔
How much assessment do you think SS have done since the 26th July on Kieran? He does not need to have done anything 'bad', only to be accused . How far do SS get in 4 weeks on deciding the lives of 2 kids?

I really don't understand how people are not getting this.

Sex work is also not something SS take people's kids away for automatically. So I wish people would stop focussing on it.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
So Skank says on the podcast that the video of her Live singing was distorted 🤦🏽‍♀️ No Skank, the broadcast version was the one distorted, they auto-tuned it, the real live singing is just you, this is what you really sounded like……you cannot sing.

If you’ve got 3 minutes of your time today, this is worth a watch, here are 2 vocal coaches viewing both the auto-tuned and real-life versions, it cracks me up, it’s brilliant, they nail her, Andre doesn’t come out of it well either 😁

Roll on that Panto 😂…..

View attachment 2416002
It's as simple as this ... if Kipper could sing or dance she would have been signed up to a label and had a bit if a pop singing career in her 20s, she had a public profile and was given every opportunity to have a singing career ... unfortunately, she cant sing and is very wooden in her movements so it was a complete non starter ... she is that bad she couldn't even piggyback off her husbands music career ... no one is looking to invest in making a 45yr old woman a popstar ... and no one would sign her up to a model agency glamour or otherwise ... those opportunities are long gone

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Sadly there seems to be more going on than any of us thought. For a while now I have been wondering what could KH have done so bad that SS haven't stepped in. I think it's now at the stage where those kids need to be fostered. AFP / PP/ SFP are NO GOOD enablers, but sadly it looks like KH is also not up to the job. A very sad outcome for those 2 children 💔
I don't think tonight's news proves anything about KH being 'not up to the job'. If he had done something terrible then Valentino and Apollo would have been removed, yet both appear to be thriving in KH care. It seems that B and J have been poisoned against him by their mother and that KP made false allegations, rather than it being anything in particular that KH 'did'.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've seen him kick off & it's not a pleasant sight. Slugged Princess once, terrible, she was screaming in pain. Sadly, he really is dangerous towards people & animals. I wish I could say more, but I can't.
I completely understand & respect that you can't say more. But do you believe that when in her care, his behaviour has the potential to become dangerous & she does nothing to prevent/control it? I would say if anything, she exacerbates his behaviour.
The snippets we see make me sick. She is fucking clueless to his needs.
And the fucking moron "great mum, he's soooo cute" brigade really need to get their heads out their arses. He's a vulnerable & dangerous VERY big man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

tracey3871

VIP Member
I doubt its even going ahead. She tells so many lies. She lives in a fantasy world. It seems to have escalated more and more lately with all the stupid claims she's making on the podcast.
Her 'career' is over and she is in denial, its been on the skids for years but it really is over now
... the ship ran aground a while ago ... AFPs book was the last throw of the dice at resurrecting her 'career' ... with its obvious failure the clan are clearing off with whatever money is left and abandoning the sinking ship... like the con artists they are, they all know the game is up ... Kipper won't accept it though, she will swirl around the plughole for a longtime yet, but, there won't be any triumphant return to popularity. She is obsessed with PA lifestyle & financial situation more than him as a person ... 'it should be me'

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
So tonight we have a Blue Super moon, rare, next one is 2037. Astrology says "The blue moon is like a magical mirror and it reflects the dreams we have in our hearts"
My dream is that Jett & Bunny go back to their dad, pets rehomed to loving people and KFP, Sinkboy and her enablers continue their slow sorry sink into ignominy. 🌚💙

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
#314 video clips filling up the thread, some krusties are starting to lose their head, others have gone away to lurk... When is 265 back at work

Must add @265 this is just a joke, I actually don't mind the Instagram vids 😂
I'm very grateful to @265 for going to the trouble to put videos on here, it's a lot of effort and much appreciated. The reason some people may find the videos don't open is because they don't open instantly but have a few seconds lag.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Think the papers should call out the tv companies that use her, her instagram posts comment section are filled with #cancelkatieprice comments and animals abuser etc.
Why don't the Sun etc contact channel 4 bbc etc and ask why they continue to use an animal abuser, druggie criminal for television, also the panto....come on journos do your job!!!!

• Heart
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23765393/katie-price-real-reason-bankrupt/
Here we go again - blame everybody else except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She must be bricking-it 😂
She still doesn’t get it. That us her excuse for the debt racking up ( personally don’t believe her). That’s not what the bankruptcy want to hear. They don’t care about your breakdown. They want to know why you’ve not been paying people back since then. WHERE your money comes from WHO it comes from,WHEN it was paid, WHAT you have spent it on and WHY you have for example chosen to blow £12000 on flights and not travel economically, why you chose to holiday more than 12 times in a year. Why you parade in designer gear. Why you bought a puppy when you gave more than enough digs etc. they don’t really care how it happened just your actions after.
she just doesn’t seem to get it. aFP you said your daughter was intelligent, she’s not she’s thick , and she has her head stuck firmly in the sand . Roll on the skankruptcy

• Heart

The dog's doodah

The update from @WillowTree21 is really quite depressing but I'm grateful that she is keeping us in the loop. We know that the best place for J&B is back with Kieran and Michelle and I truly believe that if they can't yet go back there, it will be because of false allegations made by Skanky. If the children do get removed, as unsettling as it maybe for them, I think for their own wellbeing they are safer with foster parents rather than any of skanky's family.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

hugothebear

VIP Member
I was on phone for ages talking about this. Can’t say more than this. SFP’s flat is too small, so not a consideration. I can’t get to bottom of what’s going on. Why Kieran can’t have kids back & importantly, given KFP’s circumstances & lifestyle, why the kids are still with her, when there seems to be concerns & authorities looking for solutions to remove J & B. There’s other things going on, that are worrying. I am very sad tonight. I’ve said before, I can’t keep seeing her get away with things, but I’m very disappointed & sure, in spite of all the hard work people have put in to make sure she gets justice, it’s been wasted. I hope I’m proved wrong. Maybe others in the know, will prove me wrong, I hope so. I’ll step back & read for now. IF I see anything that gives me hope, I’ll rejoin or if I get any other info I can share, I will. ❤

Ahh Willow this sounds very very worrying. Thank you for sharing this even though it isn't what we thought. xx

• Heart

midsummer blue

VIP Member
So had a breakdown for last 3 years. Didn’t want to get out of bed or open letters, but managed to constantly go on holiday plenty of times. Lost count of how many holidays in last 3 years.

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Bunny is becoming more precocious and downright silly everyday. Of course it’s not her fault her environment and situation is starting to have a big impact on her. She needs to be told by Skank to come off all sm full stop, she’s not old enough, it’s full of dodgy people and she hasn’t anything entertaining or remotely important to say. She should be getting ready to go back to school (wherever?) and the education authorities should be looking into what Jett is going to be doing. If he’s not going back to school then it’ll be the home education route. This is fine but it’s obvious he’s not being home educated in any serious capacity so they could get her on this technicality. You can’t just say “Oh we’re home educating” without any evidence of it. They do check, admittedly not very often, and I don’t know how this fiasco has been allowed to go on for so long.

• Sad