Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats on the thread title @kourtneykool 🥳🥳
Screenshot_20230830_155727_Chrome.jpg

She's appeared on tik tok where she mentioned blade was killed on her driveway bunny replied 'what blade was killed on our driveway' where KP proceeded to death stare bunny and tell her to mind her beeswax
She then treated her brain dead fans to a bit of animal abuse, smacking her new puppy in the face twice

Bunny has opened a youtube account again, where she looks thoroughly neglected, unkempt and just plain sad 😕

Skanky is supposed to be in her panto meeting today but she said last night she might not make it and if she doesn't she will be OK tik tok for 6 hours 🤣
Cowl is still lurking in the background, daddy woods still throwing them meaningful quotes out 🤣
KP vaping constantly, even asking princess to bring her one on her tik tok

Not really much more to report, lots of krusties feeling a bit down over recent days as the situation with the kids and animals is getting worse and worse, but keep the faith guys that her time must surely be coming soon 🙏 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Clips from last night.

1 - bunny told to go away,
2 - Princess - singing and shower problems
3 - Princess - talking of school and nails.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nice title K.

In the last thread Mrs B mentioned Danny’s wife. Not knowing anything about her but there are two extremes. Maybe at one end she fits in nicely with AFP and the grifters or the other end having met KP she doesn’t want further contact. Best bet something in the middle, just trying to make a steady life for her and her family and not getting too involved with something she can't change.

Mrs S and I learned a hard lesson when we were drawn into a family dispute of which we had no involvement. We just lost a lot of sleep, time and some money for an inevitable unhappy outcome.

As for Bunny on TT. Like everyone on here I think it unwise that young children should have access to put themselves into the public SM arena. However, I don’t think KP is letting Bunny do it to irritate or be particularly difficult with KH.
Bunny going on her i-pad is just an easy option for KP to keep her entertained, one that doesn’t involve any attention or input from her, and Bunny likes it because she’s behaving like her ‘grown up’ mother.

It’s often been commented on here about Jett on his I pad, similarly it keeps him occupied without any input required from her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Clips from last night.

1 - bunny told to go away,
2 - Princess - singing and shower problems
3 - Princess - talking of school and nails.
Dragging those 2 girls down, she's revolting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Sorry to be blunt, my recap is just more KP bullshit and nastiness. Nothing new, nothing changed but the BH approaches. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dragging those 2 girls down, she's revolting
2 more clips, on the grift again and she explains her plan for Liverpool.

Now I'm heading to trim my bush..........IN THE GARDEN!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nice title K.

In the last thread Mrs B mentioned Danny’s wife. Not knowing anything about her but there are two extremes. Maybe at one end she fits in nicely with AFP and the grifters or the other end having met KP she doesn’t want further contact. Best bet something in the middle, just trying to make a steady life for her and her family and not getting too involved with something she can't change.

Mrs S and I learned a hard lesson when we were drawn into a family dispute of which we had no involvement. We just lost a lot of sleep, time and some money for an inevitable unhappy outcome.
Fair comment, perhaps that is Danny's wife's train of thought (and maybe even Danny's). They have their own mental health and their children's to think about, one of their twin girls even has special needs I believe which must be a priority for them - maybe they think intervening would cause huge stress for no one's benefit, like the situation you describe in your own family. If the bio dad (Kieran) is getting nowhere then likely Danny and his wife can do little that will make a difference, other than quietly report any mistreatment they are aware of to social services
---
From last thread. Can’t find Bunny’s TT account so assume it’s been removed
It's a Youtube account that people have been talking about, its still up. Vid has nearly 400 views, likely most from Tattle. I wonder does Bunny maybe think the viewcount is 'fans and supporters' and is tempted to post more as a result

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can everyone else play 265’s videos?? I can’t seem to play them for some reason. Probably just me being a tit 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if KH is having to pay ‘The Thing’ maintenance money for the kids while having to witness this tit show from a distance. It really would be taking the piss on a grand scale wouldn’t it? But I bet SS are making him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Lots of comments on bleep's insta: #cancelkatieprice animal abuser! bleeping good! I see none of the bleep deluded fans have commented about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jesus, that TikTok!! It's just an endless stream of mind-numbingly boring, narcissistic preening. She is staring at her own image on-screen, pouting and fiddling with her hair, talking loudly and showing off. I can't BEAR it. HOW can people manage to remain in her company for more than a minute or two? She's COMPLETELY self-absorbed. Everything comes back to herself. "Why do you like watching films with ME?"

And that hamster bit. How many times did she repeat how "funny it was?" Really? It was doing what every hamster since cages began does - crawl upside down across the top. Plus, she said she was going to buy a new cage. WHAT WITH????? You're BANKRUPT, Katie and there's nothing wrong with the one we just saw.

Another thing, that section about Bunny's school. Princess asked if she was returning to the same school and Katie said no, she was going to another one. Then Bunny squealed something (couldn't hear what) but Katie's response seemed to reassure her that yes, she was going elsewhere, as if she (Bunny) DIDN'T WANT TO GO BACK TO HER OLD SCHOOL. If so, WHY!!!!!!!!!!! Something to do with friendship issues? It seemed as if no school friends came to her "party." Katie said it was because of the mums judging her. I suspect there's something else going on here.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I wonder if KH is having to pay ‘The Thing’ maintenance money for the kids while having to witness this tit show from a distance. It really would be taking the piss on a grand scale wouldn’t it? But I bet SS are making him.
SS (Social Services) can't make him. It would be up to Kipper to apply through CSA to gauge the amount and collect the payments.

There was also a comment on the last thread stating that Essex CS and West Sussex CS will hopefully talk. Unless there is a Child Protection plan in place, the best Kipper could be on is a child in-need plan, and this is voluntary. We don't know if there is a supervision order from the court (nor should we, to be fair).

If the children are on a CP plan, they will do a transfer in conference, and it is up to the receiving local authority if threshold is met. I don't think it would be. They are fed, have a roof over their heads, and there is no evidence they are being physically or emotionally abused (I know what we all see, but circumstances are usually far worse).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
2 more clips, on the grift again and she explains her plan for Liverpool.

Now I'm heading to trim my bush..........IN THE GARDEN!
She did not go to the funeral at all she just mentioned that the woman died AFTER the fact on one of her instasham posts ... and I will say it again ..
Kipper seems to think TikTok is her new reality show ... its becoming more 'me me me, my life, what I am doing now, tomorrow, what am i eating, cooking, aren't I hilarious, seksy and fun, listen to me sing, look I can dance, aren't I real, welcome to the saint perfect me show' than selling dodgy crap

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sadly I think that the only chance that KH will have of getting them back is for skank to get a custodial or an OD.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.