Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning.

I don’t know what to think anymore, I’m exhausted from all this quite frankly, roll on 2 weeks time.
As far as I knew, a few things were happening.
They read here, so some things just can’t go on a public forum.
My head hurts from trying to make any sense of it now. 🤯🤯🤯
Thinking of you DC❤You must be exhausted..🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I don’t hold out much hope of her going to prison, but I do think it’s all unravelling rapidly now. I reckon within a couple of months she’ll have lost the kids and the house.
---
Oh and happy birthday Dolly for yesterday 💐💐🍾🍾🎂

• Heart
Let me throw this on it,s head. Do you think Skank could have shown them only fans videos of Kieron as I,m sure she has access. That opens a different can of worms.
Why would a private video for adults ( from an ADULT subscription site) be of any concern? I think people are being led here to make something out of nothing because of one posters comments. It's the kind of thing Skank would love and the same thing she did with the 'video' allegation.
You get a conversation going on a theory...it makes it seem legitimate.

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Lots of comments on cunt's insta: #cancelkatieprice animal abuser! Fucking good! I see none of the cunt deluded fans have commented about this.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
FFS, how many shite stories can be fired out from her "Lying With Jamie" podcast/YouTube/TIKTOK or whatever the fuck it was???? Without doubt they're all taking the piss now. I would imagine whoever presses the button to put the story out is laughing loudly as they do it 🤣🙄 the same crap over & over & over & over with slight tweaks here & there for extra drama 🥱

Anyway, you're all in for a big surprise later on. Coz I've heard from my best friends aunties neighbours uncles cousins sister in law who works in the chip shop, that there was an accident earlier & Skanky was first on the scene while out practicing for the charity funrun. Anyhoo, she single handedly pulled 14 people from a mini bus, blew out the fire on an upturned tractor, rescued 15 horses trapped in the world's largest horsebox, sang to a group of elderly people who were on a day trip, performed CPR on 12 people, open heart surgery on 3, a tracheotomy, stitched legs & arms back on numerous wounded, apprehended 3 escaped prisoners from an overturned prison vehicle & safely directed traffic all until emergency vehicles arrived at the scene. She's adorable. Typing this makes me so emotional. Me & all the lads at the rugby club will be writing to the King demanding that she be made a dame 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
IF Harvey is this volitile, I genuinely don't see how he can be left in her "supervision". Surely he needs 3 to 1 🤷 IF he actually harmed someone whilst having a meltdown there would be all kinds of hell to pay. Or is she paving the way for dumping him because he's no longer of monetary value 🤔 Nothing would surprise me 😕
I hope that adult social care are looking after his needs properly. I do think someone has taken control now as she seems to do very little in public with him.
I genuinely feel for J & B. They must be terrified. He's huge. They hardly see each other. He kicks off. And the poor pets too 😭
And 99.9% of his problems caused by that utter cunt 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
#314 video clips filling up the thread, some krusties are starting to lose their head, others have gone away to lurk... When is 265 back at work

Must add @265 this is just a joke, I actually don't mind the Instagram vids 😂

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
I see that cliché-monger Carol is back, that filter definitely puts a lot of effort in ... popped his real face on so we can see his actual ugly mug
He wants to be seen as some sort of Mafia boss but he reminds me of David Brent in all honesty.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wine☺Then that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky today☺no fucking way would I get twat cock,What a load of shit hearing that fucking vile gob and seeing the evil cunt.😡
Happy birthday for yesterday Dolly xx

so she told Jett to go and have a bath as they were going…
When asked where they were going by someone, said nowhere, going to tidy the house, then asked Bunny to go and run her a bath as she wanted one,
Personally, I would have a bath after I’ve tidied the house. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The Mirror are running this paramedic bullshit.

wow, that is vomit inducing garbage 🤢 when EXACTLY is she starting her 5 year paramedic training? Will it be before, after or during her time as a care assistant at the hospice? It's amazing what someone who left school having passed zero exams can achieve isn't it? I think it's lovely that she's obviously very quietly taken & passed all the necessary exams to enable her to go onto these further qualifications. Or is there a chance that she can actually just be a hospice care assistant or paramedic because she's "Katie Price"? No training needed? Watch a couple of episodes of Casualty & job done, she's in 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Things seem at last to be moving in the right direction. SS's are clearly sitting up & taking notice now. It will all go eventually into Kieran's favour. There's no way he's going to back down. He knows that cunt has poisoned the minds of his babies against him, time & again. These children will need time to heal, as long as Kieran is part of this, although he may not be able to have them back, so quickly as part of this process to help the kids.

I believe Jett has been severely damaged by his cunt of a mother. There will be alot to unpick there.
Cunt knows she's on borrowed time with the kids, but still she will poison them further in her quest for revenge, until they are eventually removed, hopefully into immediately family on Kieran's side or a decent foster home.

We can hope the BH wipes the floor with her & she's exposed for the utter abhorrent piece of shit she is! If I was kieran I'd have hired a hit man 6 months ago!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
An old pic from my albums of Katie and her sister, took October 2021 😀💖 x...

Resizer_16341714126970.jpg

Not that one, this one when she's in her full make up 😄😄 x ..

Resizer_16341714126971.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
It makes me cringe how she uses Princess for attention. Why is she doing a beauty course with her? Just leave the lass alone to pave her own way.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It's a monkey, ignore
I don't think this person is a monkey, I've seen them post before. I think they were just exploring the options and trying to get to the bottom of what happened. I don't agree that OF played a role in the kids being removed but I don't think they're pro KP and certainly not from the Price camp. The thread has to be open to debate and a range of opinions

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
2 more clips, on the grift again and she explains her plan for Liverpool.

Now I'm heading to trim my bush..........IN THE GARDEN!
She did not go to the funeral at all she just mentioned that the woman died AFTER the fact on one of her instasham posts ... and I will say it again ..
Kipper seems to think TikTok is her new reality show ... its becoming more 'me me me, my life, what I am doing now, tomorrow, what am i eating, cooking, aren't I hilarious, seksy and fun, listen to me sing, look I can dance, aren't I real, welcome to the saint perfect me show' than selling dodgy crap

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry