Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to repeat everything Jayda says when we can hear her anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
just playing devils….

could it be that SS have told skank the kids can’t go to KH and they have to look at alternatives to try and throw her off the scent/stop her wasting their times with false accusations? if she knew they were going there she’d be doing anything in her power to keep control and stop it…. would explain why the other children are still with KH & wife too. not sure if SS/police are that well organised but i cannot work out what else could have happened for KH not to be considered as an option for B & J when they still have the other kids in their care 😕
But it’s not up to SS if there are current child proceedings taking place. SS will make recommendations to the court, but any decision is made by court.

Reactions: 22
Maybe a new spin and skanks after a new surrogate.... baby gravy supplied by the convicted murderer and eggs and incubator supplied by the random stranger off her tiktok. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just wanted to put some facts out re children under the care order situation. I had experience with this 8 years ago with my grandchildren. My son and dil were wrongly accused of child abuse. It's a very long story and was devastating for my whole family at the time. But 8 years later my grandchildren have been with their parents ever since. The way it works when a police investigation is involved is not that open and closed. If social services have it in for Keiron, which is likely, he will be stonewalled until a judge gets to see all evidence. I have seen this with my own eyes. The fact Wendy hasn't been approached (as far as I know) means they believe she will allow unsupervised contact with Keiron. That's why I wasn't allowed my grandchildren, because I stuck up for them , I was not trusted, they went to their deranged maternal grandmother, who was batshit crazy I might add, yet licked SS arse, hated my family so got green lighted (proved to be a mistake long run, but hey ho) it took 9 months to get to court and by God the judge threw the book at SS and police for lies. I was not allowed to see them at all, but now I have watched them grow second child now going into secondary school and I have had a relationship with both children since the judge threw it out.gloating granny from the other side has no contact now. Point I'm trying to make for all fellow Krustie's is, please trust in facts, evidence and justice. If there are lies, and we know there are many, the judge will see them and short term gain is no substitute for long term security, I believe K and M will end up with full sole custody. It's always hard for those on the other side and the reason is because of liars and idiots that play God.

ETA, my son and dil got 10k each compensation due to the way they were treated ( sorry to share personal info) I just understand that if you haven't had experience with this it can be difficult to understand just how long this tit can take, it's shocking really as we all think they can't take your children on a whim........but they can when massive bleep liars are prepared to lie and sign a police statement;)
I’m so happy it worked out in the end. I know how stressful it can be. A happy ending ❤
---
Batman jumpers (should be bat wing)
It must be comedy gold. I’m still not getting Tit Tok though!

• Heart
  • Haha
the number of pervs in her comments commenting on her pvc trousers etc and she’s now picking one of them to come to the house UNBELIEVABLE

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine getting a knock on your door and the first thing you think is "It's Ant & Dec" - I'm crying!! 😂 😂 😂

She's such a deluded old trout https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/katie-price-thought-police-front-30846228

And that there was a criminal group meeting up at the Supermarket!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Where else do criminal overlords plot their sinister kidnap threats but Waitrose?

Well I needed a laugh this morning!
It had to be Waitrose I suppose - the Tesco Kidnap Collective were rather busy elsewhere collecting their benefits to spend on JYY's finest attire :)
---
Bad for KP.
Oh I do hope so! If it emerges today I might get sloshed in celebration then bugger the massive hangover consequences :)
---
the number of pervs in her comments commenting on her pvc trousers etc and she’s now picking one of them to come to the house UNBELIEVABLE
Ah don't worry about it - the Murderer will look after the thing because SB certainly won't!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And that podcast would be good. He wouldn’t ( I hope) brown nose her, I would hope he pointed out all the inconsistencies
He's also a great dog-lover so I doubt he'd go easy on the old bag with her record of dog deaths.
I'd like to see Judge Judy get a hold of the thing - that would be a podcast I'd pay to see :)

• Haha
I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wine☺Then that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky today☺no bleeping way would I get twit cock,What a load of tit hearing that bleeping vile gob and seeing the evil bleep.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wine☺Then that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky today☺no bleeping way would I get twit cock,What a load of tit hearing that bleeping vile gob and seeing the evil bleep.😡
Happy Birthday for yesterday Dolly 🥳 chin up have some more Kylie wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She meant BATNAN jumpers …. As in they are her jumpers.

All her family call her that now, so it just slipped out of her uncontrollable gob , as things tend to do .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy birthday for yesterday Dolly xx

so she told Jett to go and have a bath as they were going…
When asked where they were going by someone, said nowhere, going to tidy the house, then asked Bunny to go and run her a bath as she wanted one,
Personally, I would have a bath after I’ve tidied the house. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope that tik tok winner isn't actually expecting KFP to be there when she turns up at the house. She'll have gone to get her hair done or gone to the Belgium butcher for the weekend. Poor soul will be left sitting on her suitcase on the drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is the "lucky" winner of the TikTok live comp
View attachment 2421058
Odds on Mags is gonna turn up at her house and find Skank not there. If she is there she'll treat Mags like tit and then piss off leaving her with the kids. Mags will have spent loads of money she can ill afford on travel, maybe even a hotel, and she'll realise exactly what a mug she's been. Thoughts and prayers Mags.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have virgin media, live in Ireland, if I can I'll take 1 for the team!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy Birthday for yesterday our lovely Dolly!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that tik tok winner isn't actually expecting KFP to be there when she turns up at the house. She'll have gone to get her hair done or gone to the Belgium butcher for the weekend. Poor soul will be left sitting on her suitcase on the drive.
Skank will leave her there to babysit the kids

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.