Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, please don’t give up on the KH situation, I’m still hearing about progress and things happening, it is a slow process yes.
100% sure this mess is nothing to do with Kieran doing anything. She’s just hell bent on ruining his life, with no consequences for the children. One day hopefully soon, Kieran can get those kids back to where they belong, with him & Michelle. And he can have justice, which he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
100% sure this mess is nothing to do with Kieran doing anything. She’s just hell bent on ruining his life, with no consequences for the children. One day hopefully soon, Kieran can get those kids back to where they belong, with him & Michelle. And he can have justice, which he deserves.
Exactly, what bothers me is what STUNT will Skanky pull next?

Reactions: 15
Looks like a panic in a rush whole family day because the story is out there that the kids are about to be removed and the rest of the clan have been asked but are cunts to help take care off them. 🤬

Reactions: 39
It's SSTC.... Driven past again today and sold board still up, house sales are instantaneous.
It can take at least 4 months to move out, depending on the chain you are in. When I was a first time homebuyer- I was done and dusted in 4 months and that was judged quick.

Reactions: 19
Looks like a panic in a rush whole family day because the story is out there that the kids are about to be removed and the rest of the clan have been asked but are cunts to help take care off them. 🤬
Exactly Stan, happy to curse chaos, happy to help and support pain inflicted on the kids and KH.
Happy to dish out despicable lies.
Happy to enable their toxic daughter.
BUT NOT happy to take in the children caught up in their vile daughters mess!
Absolutely horrid cuntish toxic family!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It can take at least 4 months to move out, depending on the chain you are in. When I was a first time homebuyer- I was done and dusted in 4 months and that was judged quick.
I meant aren't instantaneous 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
Tooooo many Gins 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly Stan, happy to curse chaos, happy to help and support pain inflicted on the kids and KH.
Happy to dish out despicable lies.
Happy to enable their toxic daughter.
BUT NOT happy to take in the children caught up in their vile daughters mess!
Absolutely horrid cuntish toxic family!
Don't know anything or had any dealings with SS but i'd imagine if cuntlung and Mr PP did take the kids SS would bend over backwards to give them all the support they would need to keep the kids safe in a family environment especially being their grandparents, they would have people in to help with the kids daily needs and even get weekend help and it's not like their moving to the IOW quick so what's stopping them cuntlungs well enough to move hundreds of miles further away from her precious harefield hospital so it's not a health thing it's like you say just a bunch of selfish cunts happy to use the kids for revenge but not happy to step up when the kids need them.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if kipper has ever stopped to think about her quest for revenge against Kieran. It sounds like they had an open marriage, both of them shagging whoever on the side. She clearly lost respect for him, didn't love him etc. He took the kids, she said he was a good dad. So what on earth is the point of all her schemes. All she's doing is ruining her kids lives, wasting what is left of her own life, instead of concentrating on maybe (hahaha) getting help for her drug and alcohol addiction. I guess she really does have a personality disorder.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.