Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I understand that and I was suggesting that J or B mentioned the OF to KP and she's possibly jumped on it as an excuse to keep the kids and complain about him to ss.I also wasn't suggesting Kieran did anything deliberately hence why the other kids are still with him and Michelle. Of course I could be completely wrong.
If there were anything at all to support this, the other children would have been removed, or Kieran not allowed to live with them. Not trying to be argumentative, but you are wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure i like all this guessing about the kids. They are having to live this shitshow of a life with no adult apparently capable of making any decisions in their best interests :(:(

Reactions: 21
She’s seeing Harvey next week, think that’s standard response each TT to the question Where is Harvey?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Things seem at last to be moving in the right direction. SS's are clearly sitting up & taking notice now. It will all go eventually into Kieran's favour. There's no way he's going to back down. He knows that bleep has poisoned the minds of his babies against him, time & again. These children will need time to heal, as long as Kieran is part of this, although he may not be able to have them back, so quickly as part of this process to help the kids.

I believe Jett has been severely damaged by his bleep of a mother. There will be alot to unpick there.
bleep knows she's on borrowed time with the kids, but still she will poison them further in her quest for revenge, until they are eventually removed, hopefully into immediately family on Kieran's side or a decent foster home.

We can hope the BH wipes the floor with her & she's exposed for the utter abhorrent piece of tit she is! If I was kieran I'd have hired a hit man 6 months ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s seeing Harvey next week, think that’s standard response each TT to the question Where is Harvey?
I thought she was seeing him this week.... or is my brain out of sync?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23765393/katie-price-real-reason-bankrupt/
Here we go again - blame everybody else except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She must be bricking-it 😂
She still doesn’t get it. That us her excuse for the debt racking up ( personally don’t believe her). That’s not what the bankruptcy want to hear. They don’t care about your breakdown. They want to know why you’ve not been paying people back since then. WHERE your money comes from WHO it comes from,WHEN it was paid, WHAT you have spent it on and WHY you have for example chosen to blow £12000 on flights and not travel economically, why you chose to holiday more than 12 times in a year. Why you parade in designer gear. Why you bought a puppy when you gave more than enough digs etc. they don’t really care how it happened just your actions after.
she just doesn’t seem to get it. aFP you said your daughter was intelligent, she’s not she’s thick , and she has her head stuck firmly in the sand . Roll on the skankruptcy

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just think the timing of what was said last night was a massive coincidence to something else that had happened.
Something that we know about?

I appreciate that you may not wish to divulge anything, just asking if it's something that we already know about 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I understand you are limited in what you can say DC and respect that. Are you able to say whether 'something else that had happened' is something that was good or bad for KP?
---

Sorry - I'm lost. What 'issue'?
I only have an assumption mrsb that not every problem in all this concerns Kieran

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thinkk they’ve got hot on deleting bad comments, I’ve been watching and anything a little bit negative gets removed very quickly…borrrringg

Reactions: 16
Just wanted to put some facts out re children under the care order situation. I had experience with this 8 years ago with my grandchildren. My son and dil were wrongly accused of child abuse. It's a very long story and was devastating for my whole family at the time. But 8 years later my grandchildren have been with their parents ever since. The way it works when a police investigation is involved is not that open and closed. If social services have it in for Keiron, which is likely, he will be stonewalled until a judge gets to see all evidence. I have seen this with my own eyes. The fact Wendy hasn't been approached (as far as I know) means they believe she will allow unsupervised contact with Keiron. That's why I wasn't allowed my grandchildren, because I stuck up for them , I was not trusted, they went to their deranged maternal grandmother, who was batshit crazy I might add, yet licked SS arse, hated my family so got green lighted (proved to be a mistake long run, but hey ho) it took 9 months to get to court and by God the judge threw the book at SS and police for lies. I was not allowed to see them at all, but now I have watched them grow second child now going into secondary school and I have had a relationship with both children since the judge threw it out.gloating granny from the other side has no contact now. Point I'm trying to make for all fellow Krustie's is, please trust in facts, evidence and justice. If there are lies, and we know there are many, the judge will see them and short term gain is no substitute for long term security, I believe K and M will end up with full sole custody. It's always hard for those on the other side and the reason is because of liars and idiots that play God.

ETA, my son and dil got 10k each compensation due to the way they were treated ( sorry to share personal info) I just understand that if you haven't had experience with this it can be difficult to understand just how long this tit can take, it's shocking really as we all think they can't take your children on a whim........but they can when massive bleep liars are prepared to lie and sign a police statement;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
just playing devils….

could it be that SS have told skank the kids can’t go to KH and they have to look at alternatives to try and throw her off the scent/stop her wasting their times with false accusations? if she knew they were going there she’d be doing anything in her power to keep control and stop it…. would explain why the other children are still with KH & wife too. not sure if SS/police are that well organised but i cannot work out what else could have happened for KH not to be considered as an option for B & J when they still have the other kids in their care 😕
My take on this now is....
It could be, that she has been found to be UNFIT in the eyes of SS and Cafcass, so are possible looking to remove.
With the children's custody case still in early stages in the courts, they can't replace the children back with KH at this stage! ( as other posters have pointed out, allegations have only just been cleared by police, SS still have a duty of care to investigate)
( I don't know if a child protection, removel case, would trump a custody case?? Anyone know?)
Again as pointed out by other posters, the children have been with that poisonous bleep for 9 mnths, so placing the children back with KH straight away would be disastrous.
Reunification would have to slowly take place first... in a neutral setting, may that be in another "family's" home supervised at first, leading up to unsupervised days out ect.
Hence the assessment of family members...
OR...
It's as simple as these " Send me to jail" had bugger all to do with bankruptcy, AND EVERYTHING to do with the recent, caught driving, no licence ect ect, maybe we aren't aware of any ramifications there or possible charges! But there might be charges!! And it's due court!! It's just been kept quiet in the red tops?? ....
It could be with the newest driving offences she'll definitely this time go to jail So SS Cafcass and othe agencies are preparing for it!!
It could be nothing to do with KH.

I believe both DC and Willow are correct, it's just so tangled together, it's hard to pick apart.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
KP wants to go blonde again since P has had her hair done.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Wants to pick someone from TT each week to come over do a live with her
---
Wants to do a makeup tutorial live later with P on TT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.