Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odds on Mags is gonna turn up at her house and find Skank not there. If she is there she'll treat Mags like tit and then piss off leaving her with the kids. Mags will have spent loads of money she can ill afford on travel, maybe even a hotel, and she'll realise exactly what a mug she's been. Thoughts and prayers Mags.
She'll not get over the door, SFP or AFP coughing up a lung will be stood at the door with a NDA waiting to be signed
---
I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wine☺Then that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky today☺no bleeping way would I get twit cock,What a load of tit hearing that bleeping vile gob and seeing the evil bleep.😡
Happy Birthday Dolly 🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No blood only a
🤔 results of blood tests ?
No blood returned, only poison and acid running through its collapsing veins. Same tit flowing through it as AFP. The pair of them have sucked more blood, and cocks, than a homosexual vampire. And it will soon be Halloween 🎃 so the Price clan will be out in force grifting for free stuff. Ponies, beauty courses and surrogate all required yesterday. You would think Cuck Coal being a multi gazillionaire used car sales pimp would be able to find his Dolly and wider Price Clan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lost for words!
New BABY ? it can only be Harvey's carers baby. how irisponsible and unprofessional to have a baby with you, while looking after Harvey. you cant look after both at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
For any of you hard working people that missed the live. Apparently, according to Skank, doing a live on tik tok is REALLY hard work. You've to stand infront of the camera phone and read messages and all at the same time!!! She works so hard!

Edited to add......its even harder work to watch the fecking car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Flips sake - this thread is getting really heavily moderated by fellow Tattlers now - some are downright rude too!

Just because you hate the Skanky witch doesn't mean that people can't question and speculate about the other people that are caught up in her chaotic little world.
No-one knows the absolute truth about what has gone on regarding J&B/ slapgate/ animal deaths/ drug use etc - it's only human nature to ponder about all possible scenarios. Why shouldn't people feel able to post them here? It is a gossip site after all - It's not a facts only or duck off site!

Most people are clever enough to not take anything on Tattle as gospel although there are a few trusted posters that do seem to be in the know that I personally believe (again that is my informed choice from the things that I have read and the things that have come true)

Tattle on tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wine☺Then that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky today☺no bleeping way would I get twit cock,What a load of tit hearing that bleeping vile gob and seeing the evil bleep.😡
I hope you had a lovely day Dolly, with lots of treats (apart from the Kylie wine) and a Friday roast because a Sunday roast is an any day roast from now on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well said @spangly
Policing the thread is one of the things that really grates on me on here .
As you say , it’s a GOSSIP site … we are all different with different lifestyles , differing opinions & different angles … but we are all here for the GOSSIP and our shared hatred of The Skanky One.

The more outlandish speculations are , I agree, wearing & pointless .

But guess what ?
I simply scroll on past & ignore them !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New BABY ? it can only be Harvey's carers baby. how irisponsible and unprofessional to have a baby with you, while looking after Harvey. you cant look after both at the same time.
Yeah must be Kalelah the carer's baby as she was on mat leave? I can't fathom how it's right to have her baby present while Kalelah working, it's completely unprofessional as you say. How would she look after both Harvey and baby at same time? And KP certainly can't be trusted to keep an eye on baby.

Reactions: 22
Flips sake - this thread is getting really heavily moderated by fellow Tattlers now - some are downright rude too!

Just because you hate the Skanky witch doesn't mean that people can't question and speculate about the other people that are caught up in her chaotic little world.
No-one knows the absolute truth about what has gone on regarding J&B/ slapgate/ animal deaths/ drug use etc - it's only human nature to ponder about all possible scenarios. Why shouldn't people feel able to post them here? It is a gossip site after all - It's not a facts only or duck off site!

Most people are clever enough to not take anything on Tattle as gospel although there are a few trusted posters that do seem to be in the know that I personally believe (again that is my informed choice from the things that I have read and the things that have come true)

Tattle on tattlers!
Krusties are clever enough to know what's speculation and what's not. It's flying monkeys that read or post, and it plays into the narrative that Skanky wants people to believe.
It's only my opinion, but I think KH has had a nightmare 9 months and I don't think speculating about his OF, and to be fair some speculation was quite imaginative, is needed on a Katie Price thread with how things currently are.

Edited to add. Rudeness to other krusties is way out of line and only brings the thread down. These I ignore or scroll past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy Birthday Dolly. Hope you had a good day (before the awful news). 🎂🍨🥂🎉🎈🎈❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tattle on tattlers!
Completely agree, the rudeness makes me wince sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Awwwww thsnks so much for lovely birthday wishes..mind of a 30 yr old,effin old bleep of 76..🤣oh well.🤣

scuse the C word.oh fuckit..🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Kalelah's IG name is "nobodysbitchxx", very respectable isn't it for a carer.

I guess she is happy to play along with KP's games and exploitation of H, for the sake of coin

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m currently reading a book by Caitlin Moran , an ardent feminist , and , although her book is about women , becoming a woman & being a woman ….the core seam of feminism runs throughout .

I’ve just read a chapter on women using feminism / empowerment to justify some unsavoury behaviours.

I suspected straight away where it was heading …. And I’m sure you do too .

If I can take clear enough photos I’ll screenshot her account of being sent to interview Skanky , if it’s of interest to anyone .

Caitlin LOATHED her .

In fact she states that out of the thousands of celebrities she’s met , Price was far and away the most vile .

There is also a story about Andre having to apologise to an entire room full of people about how obnoxious she was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Awwwww thsnks so much for lovely birthday wishes..mind of a 30 yr old,effin old bleep of 76..🤣oh well.🤣

scuse the C word.oh fuckit..🤣
Been asked by @Crowbag to wish you a happy belated birthday btw ♥ xxx
---
I’m currently reading a book by Caitlin Moran , an ardent feminist , and , although her book is about women , becoming a woman & being a woman ….the core seam of feminism runs throughout .

I’ve just read a chapter on women using feminism / empowerment to justify some unsavoury behaviours.

I suspected straight away where it was heading …. And I’m sure you do too .

If I can take clear enough photos I’ll screenshot her account of being sent to interview Skanky , if it’s of interest to anyone .

Caitlin LOATHED her .

In fact she states that out of the thousands of celebrities she’s met , Price was far and away the most vile .

There is also a story about Andre having to apologise to an entire room full of people about how obnoxious she was.
Ooo yes please! We’d love to see this I’m sure! X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.