Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take on this now is....
It could be, that she has been found to be UNFIT in the eyes of SS and Cafcass, so are possible looking to remove.
With the children's custody case still in early stages in the courts, they can't replace the children back with KH at this stage! ( as other posters have pointed out, allegations have only just been cleared by police, SS still have a duty of care to investigate)
( I don't know if a child protection, removel case, would trump a custody case?? Anyone know?)
Again as pointed out by other posters, the children have been with that poisonous bleep for 9 mnths, so placing the children back with KH straight away would be disastrous.
Reunification would have to slowly take place first... in a neutral setting, may that be in another "family's" home supervised at first, leading up to unsupervised days out ect.
Hence the assessment of family members...
OR...
It's as simple as these " Send me to jail" had bugger all to do with bankruptcy, AND EVERYTHING to do with the recent, caught driving, no licence ect ect, maybe we aren't aware of any ramifications there or possible charges! But there might be charges!! And it's due court!! It's just been kept quiet in the red tops?? ....
It could be with the newest driving offences she'll definitely this time go to jail So SS Cafcass and othe agencies are preparing for it!!
It could be nothing to do with KH.

I believe both DC and Willow are correct, it's just so tangled together, it's hard to pick apart.
❤
I think the delay for Keiron is that they are already with the other parent the accusations come from skanky and there is every right for SS to extend their investigation. When it's the SS v parents it is quicker ( not quick enough) as there are legal limits on how long children are away from their parents before going to court.

The bankruptcy jail stuff, is pie in the sky, skanky selling column inches and bravado shittalk as per usual. She will only be considered for prison if she's a no show at the BH as contempt of court, the police need the judge to raise the warrant for arrest, they don't just turn up at your house to discuss your options.
To me it's more lies to make her look better in the eyes of the public, she doesn't want prison but fears it. She is up to her stretched out fanny eyes in her years of fucked up selfish behaviour tit, dhe has been pushing her luck, it's not going to end well for her, I truly believe she is finally going to pay for everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Hi, I have never posted on this thread before, but I have been reading it for a while. I think the true facts were revealed by Kieran during his Father's Day post. The kids were not returned after a weekend visit."This is a fact, everything else pure speculation. I think it’s exactly what the Price clan want the truth gets lost in the lies. They obviously read on here and must feel it’s a win for them every time when Kieran and untruths are spoken. The reality is two kids and a loving father have been ripped apart 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
This is the best quote ... just a bit ... a smidge of unpaid tax bills Kipper ... you never mentioned that before, laying the groundwork for the media spilling the full beans are we? And didn't you say once it was your company that was bancrupt ... not ickle old you, after all you are 'minted'
So we have HMRC, the Insolvency Practitioners, Alex, who else?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wanted to put some facts out re children under the care order situation. I had experience with this 8 years ago with my grandchildren. My son and dil were wrongly accused of child abuse. It's a very long story and was devastating for my whole family at the time. But 8 years later my grandchildren have been with their parents ever since. The way it works when a police investigation is involved is not that open and closed. If social services have it in for Keiron, which is likely, he will be stonewalled until a judge gets to see all evidence. I have seen this with my own eyes. The fact Wendy hasn't been approached (as far as I know) means they believe she will allow unsupervised contact with Keiron. That's why I wasn't allowed my grandchildren, because I stuck up for them , I was not trusted, they went to their deranged maternal grandmother, who was batshit crazy I might add, yet licked SS arse, hated my family so got green lighted (proved to be a mistake long run, but hey ho) it took 9 months to get to court and by God the judge threw the book at SS and police for lies. I was not allowed to see them at all, but now I have watched them grow second child now going into secondary school and I have had a relationship with both children since the judge threw it out.gloating granny from the other side has no contact now. Point I'm trying to make for all fellow Krustie's is, please trust in facts, evidence and justice. If there are lies, and we know there are many, the judge will see them and short term gain is no substitute for long term security, I believe K and M will end up with full sole custody. It's always hard for those on the other side and the reason is because of liars and idiots that play God.

ETA, my son and dil got 10k each compensation due to the way they were treated ( sorry to share personal info) I just understand that if you haven't had experience with this it can be difficult to understand just how long this tit can take, it's shocking really as we all think they can't take your children on a whim........but they can when massive bleep liars are prepared to lie and sign a police statement;)
Thanks, really informative post, clarifying why perhaps Wendy could be stopped from taking J&B if social services have issues with Kieran.

It's very sad, Wendy does seem like a good option

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Likely that both Willow and DC are correct. Things moving in the right direction for Kieron. But they can’t/don’t think it would working taking them from KP care and giving them to Kieron. Given how KP has parented J&B they would resent K&M applying rules however well they did it. Do they think better to put them in an interim situation to get use to normal parenting while reintroducing K&M from day visits to over night to full time. The thing that blows my theory out of the water is approaching KP fam as the interim.
I would be interested to know when the approach to KP fam happened. Before or after KH was cleared over latest allegation.

Reactions: 9
Her brain must be completely addled by drugs.

In the old tv shows with PA, she was at least lucid and wouldn't have said things like this.
The old TV shows had editing as well as someone shouting 'cut!' And 'take 367 - action!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wants to pick someone from TT each week to come over do a live with her
---
Wants to do a makeup tutorial live later with P on TT
Yep, just invite a load of strangers into your home. Could be a right weirdo.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So hang on a minute.
She's going to pick a stranger from TT to come to her home and do a live TT together 😡☹
Well that's safe for her children isnt it ffs!!
So not only a convicted Murderer, but strangers from the Internet, welcome in her shitshack

It's beggers belief 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't understand? Willow is confident that anything she posts is the truth, and I don't doubt her. Are you thinking she's deliberately being given false information?
I think it is a possibility. There could also be a ‘spin’ being put in place for damage limitation purposes or they are trying to find out who is leaking info.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So hang on a minute.
She's going to pick a stranger from TT to come to her home and do a live TT together 😡☹
So not only a convicted Murderer, but strangers from the Internet, welcome in her shitshack

Already fed this back 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
she can't even say Carl ffs so what's she moaning on about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So hang on a minute.

It's awful. The weirdos who were leaving pervy comments on Bunny's IG could see this and be straight over. Doesn't bear thinking about

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.