Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t it be CAFCASS that investigate not SS?
It depends on the allegations, usually they work together but on different aspects. SS will do the reporting of who would be a suitable carer, CC is more child focused.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So i put on the Jamie laing podcast as I was cleaning the house last night.
She's so cringe how she's so desperate to portray 'how down to earth iam'..... she's always tooting her own horn too. Its getting so embarrassing now. Always trying to make herself down with the kids and cool.....and she's actually not. It's like in her head she's still in her fame 15 years ago! But she's far from that now. She tells the same (bullshit) stories time and time again, talks over everyone and shouts her points across. If anyone gets the chance to say anything remotely interesting about themselves all she says is 'oooo really?'or 'That's interesting' and then it's straight back to her again. She drives me insane. Self obsessed is the word. She thinks it's funny about all the surgery she has and think people laugh with her, but instead they are laughing at her!!
Jamie was awful too, Inflating her ego even more. Telling her she was a fabulous mum and that no one was as famous as her 🤮🤮🤮laughing at all her stories.....but i think even he must have thought that most of it was bullshit.
I'm sick to death of her saying 'ahhh the dramas' it's all she's ever said in life, but half of these she causes herself and half she makes up. It's like the more drama she has in life, the more she feels alive because of the attention it brings her. She talks about her dogs and kids like they are a complete inconvenience, talking about how hectic her house is.....but if you can't manage the dogs why bleeping get anymore?? She does my head in . duck off and live a simple life then Katie! You keep choosing to bring these innocent animals into your home and then you can't cope and they end up dying!! And now she wants more kids too??? Absolutely laughable.
She's a complete narcissist through and through. She's quite happy to sit there all day long talking about herself and lapping up the compliments and sympathy. There's literally no one else in katies world other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Morning.

I don’t know what to think anymore, I’m exhausted from all this quite frankly, roll on 2 weeks time.
As far as I knew, a few things were happening.
They read here, so some things just can’t go on a public forum.
My head hurts from trying to make any sense of it now. 🤯🤯🤯
Likely that both Willow and DC are correct. Things moving in the right direction for Kieron. But they can’t/don’t think it would working taking them from KP care and giving them to Kieron. Given how KP has parented J&B they would resent K&M applying rules however well they did it. Do they think better to put them in an interim situation to get use to normal parenting while reintroducing K&M from day visits to over night to full time. The thing that blows my theory out of the water is approaching KP fam as the interim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So then, when she took the kids in November. All she had to do is hint that there was a 'video' in the Hayler household and let people's imaginations do the rest. She knows what she's doing. What she does is insidious, she knows mud sticks.
Yes remember last September she said that one of her younger girl helpers was abused by Kieran, and skanky was going to the police with the girl. All bloody shite of course then in November she had the kids on the Friday and didn’t give them back on Monday. The Instagram post she put up might be on wiki, I think that’s when skanky started setting the narrative, this move to sinkboys house in Essex could be too throw the social services off longer being in another county. But what an obsolete bastard family the skanky price’s are

Reactions: 23
Likely that both Willow and DC are correct. Things moving in the right direction for Kieron. But they can’t/don’t think it would working taking them from KP care and giving them to Kieron. Given how KP has parented J&B they would resent K&M applying rules however well they did it. Do they think better to put them in an interim situation to get use to normal parenting while reintroducing K&M from day visits to over night to full time. The thing that blows my theory out of the water is approaching KP fam as the interim.
This is what I said last night and I agree, imagine being with your poisoning mother for 9 months and then suddenly back with Dad, who mother has been filling your head with negatives....

It would be a complete mind duck and I wonder if it's to slowly reintegrate them back to K&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But some of the sick speculation on here about KH is making me feel sick, it is the sort of crap KP would write to put into peoples heads.
---
Well, my neighbour's aunt told me that Keiran was seen bent over and shoving some pudding up his rear end for his only fans and Michelle came in and started flinging it around the house. It's true...all the village have seen it on video and the lads down the rugby club. I'm crying as I write this. 🤣

I agree some of the speculation is not doing anyone any favours. Time will tell as it all unfolds. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If he had 'headbutted it' as Kipper claims he would be badly cut up and the last thing you would be is annoyed about a long drive with a broken car window ... he would have needed medical attention, same if he punched it ... I dont believe a word of it ... there would be pictures, even of just the broken car window because Kipper would have been milking it for publicity at the time ... not mentioning it weeks later
I don't believe a single,solitary word from the lying old cow anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thread needs a smile this morning, it’s a really tit situation, but let’s try to be a little bit positive, she’s a f*cking mess in every area of her life, she will lose everything in due course, so let’s take a moment to appreciate that Chloe Ferry posted a true image of one of her associates the other day, the FLF. These are her people, like her they are liars with fakery off the scale (Sad-Boy, Jeyda, all of them are like this) who’d be them, state of him, unfiltered and in the raw, not only does he look awful without his filters, his personality is vile as well, horrible little thing, this is his reality behind all the lies, gotta laugh really, this thing thinks he’s hot and a great entrepreneur, nah you’re really not ….

View attachment 2420680

These are the people she surrounds herself with now, all would stab each other in the back, and maybe we will see this happen at the BH 🙏🏾I was losing the faith, certainly Willow’s update is a big blow, but I’m sticking this out till the BH, there must be serous consequences facing her then, she is in for a massive shock, and let‘s hope the children are removed from her and there will be a process to rehabilitate them with KH in play. How will she spin that, she cannot keep getting away with everything, for a start she looks like she’ll OD any minute, she is clearly off her face most of the time. I’ll keep believing a reckoning is coming until the BH, I refuse to believe nothing will happen to her there, don’t forget The Scum are waiting to fully unleash on her, i believe they will take her apart on that day, I’m gonna keep the faith, despite my sadness about the children, for a little bit longer. 🙏🏾
FLF must be mortified by those pictures 😂😂😂 Carol would be all over this outfit (a 1969 advert) ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So i put on the Jamie laing podcast as I was cleaning the house last night.
She's so cringe how she's so desperate to portray 'how down to earth iam'..... she's always tooting her own horn too. Its getting so embarrassing now. Always trying to make herself down with the kids and cool.....and she's actually not. It's like in her head she's still in her fame 15 years ago! But she's far from that now. She tells the same (bullshit) stories time and time again, talks over everyone and shouts her points across. If anyone gets the chance to say anything remotely interesting about themselves all she says is 'oooo really?'or 'That's interesting' and then it's straight back to her again. She drives me insane. Self obsessed is the word. She thinks it's funny about all the surgery she has and think people laugh with her, but instead they are laughing at her!!
Jamie was awful too, Inflating her ego even more. Telling her she was a fabulous mum and that no one was as famous as her 🤮🤮🤮laughing at all her stories.....but i think even he must have thought that most of it was bullshit.
I'm sick to death of her saying 'ahhh the dramas' it's all she's ever said in life, but half of these she causes herself and half she makes up. It's like the more drama she has in life, the more she feels alive because of the attention it brings her. She talks about her dogs and kids like they are a complete inconvenience, talking about how hectic her house is.....but if you can't manage the dogs why bleeping get anymore?? She does my head in . duck off and live a simple life then Katie! You keep choosing to bring these innocent animals into your home and then you can't cope and they end up dying!! And now she wants more kids too??? Absolutely laughable.
She's a complete narcissist through and through. She's quite happy to sit there all day long talking about herself and lapping up the compliments and sympathy. There's literally no one else in katies world other than herself.
Well done, thanks for doing that i bet your house is sparkling, nothing better than listening to a bleep to get your energy up :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what will happen at BH re questioning IF KP as usual
Doesn’t answer them but waffles on about other stuff
I am hopeful that her plans ie renting MM out to pay mortgage and renting another place backfires on her

A nerve has been hit by some truth coming out ... that Kipper may potentially lose custody of B&J ... we have had a monkey flying trying to question KH not being able to have them back yet to turn the thread against him, stop the go fund me ... focus on bad Keiran, look away from Kipper ... best advise is always don't engage with a monkey, scroll past or hit ignore like i have. KH is following legal avenues regards his children, as others have said the wheels move slowly ... the issue here is that KIPPER may lose custody and that her family have declined or are unsuitable to take them ... we don't know if KH extended family have been approached or not or why they may have been ruled out, if they have been ... we do now know that the children's living situation with Kipper is under some form of investigation or scrutiny which is GREAT NEWS for B&J and will ultimately be in Keirans favour - for all we know it could be KH legal team driving this, those children are not secure with her, less so with Carol hanging around them, her repeated references to Harvey's violence is also very concerning. Anyway, expect more monkeys incoming today ... don't engage, ignore

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The latest Insta story of her eating toast is bleeping hilarious. She looks like a cow chewing grass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23765393/katie-price-real-reason-bankrupt/
Here we go again - blame everybody else except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She must be bricking-it 😂
Hmmm is she really going to answer questions from the court with, I was depressed. Won't wash, will it. She so used to lying about everything, big and small I'm not sure she is capable of telling the truth. Not long to go now, I'm putting up my bankruptcy tree, little figure of the judge on the top of it, making a bankruptcy eve box, jyy pjs, aunt bessies roast dinner. VERY EXCITED.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23765393/katie-price-real-reason-bankrupt/
Here we go again - blame everybody else except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She must be bricking-it 😂
This is the best quote ... just a bit ... a smidge of unpaid tax bills Kipper ... you never mentioned that before, laying the groundwork for the media spilling the full beans are we? And didn't you say once it was your company that was bancrupt ... not ickle old you, after all you are 'minted'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Criminal record would stop her in her tracks before she even “started”. Stupid lying slag
OK, so every post you have made is attacking KH ... fly away ...
I'm not attacking Kieran. After what willow reported last night I was just confused as to why he wouldn't be an option for his own kids. I was trying to work it out. I do hope he gets them back.

This is the best quote ... just a bit ... a smidge of unpaid tax bills Kipper ... you never mentioned that before, lating the groundwork for the media spilling the full beans are we? And didn't you say once it was your company that was bancrupt ... not ickle old you, after all you are 'minted'
Not a word about all the "breakdowns" she CAUSED by knocking people for money & not paying her debts eh?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm not attacking Kieran. After what willow reported last night I was just confused as to why he wouldn't be an option for his own kids. I was trying to work it out. I do hope he gets them back.
I agree it's very confusing, I stand by my comments and questions. I really do hope KH gets them back the pictures of those kids speak a thousand words when they are with him apposed to leather face. They do need to be placed somewhere else if authority's want a clear picture because she's feeding them with her truth. Those kids are the only ones hard done by here tbh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.