Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it last week that KP said on one of her lives 'The kids aren't going to see their dad's anytime soon'?

DC confirmed it was bravado and bluff. I wonder if she'd been told that it was necessary to place the kids with others then?
---
Unfortunately she will not be sent to prison at the next BH - bankruptcy is a civil case. If she fails to turn up however we know that she could be arrested for contempt of court but is it likely she’d immediately go to prison on that day or when they arrest her? Possibly? but Probably not, She may eventually go to prison for fraud related charges like B Becker but his case took many years to unravel - her case is not at the criminal stage (yet!!) hopefully the recent driving offences will send her to prison long before the BH does.
Yes, all this has been discussed but she has fobbed off the Bankruptcy court I think 5 times now? That is at a serious stage where she could be in contempt if either she doesn't turn up or gives obstructive answers to the Judge.

Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 08.44.46.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don't think social services would be doing a risk assessment for the kids if she gets sent to prison in the future, they are over stretched as it is without assessing something that may or may not happen, so think it's some other reason....

Reactions: 12
Was it last week that KP said on one of her lives 'The kids aren't going to see their dad's anytime soon'?

DC confirmed it was bravado and bluff. I wonder if she'd been told that it was necessary to place the kids with others then?
---

Yes, all this has been discussed but she has fobbed off the Bankruptcy court I think 5 times now? That is at a serious stage where she could be in contempt if either she doesn't turn up or gives obstructive answers to the Judge.
Morning.

I don’t know what to think anymore, I’m exhausted from all this quite frankly, roll on 2 weeks time.
As far as I knew, a few things were happening.
They read here, so some things just can’t go on a public forum.
My head hurts from trying to make any sense of it now. 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Morning.

I don’t know what to think anymore, I’m exhausted from all this quite frankly, roll on 2 weeks time.
Thinking of you DC❤You must be exhausted..🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
How much assessment do you think SS have done since the 26th July on Kieran? He does not need to have done anything 'bad', only to be accused . How far do SS get in 4 weeks on deciding the lives of 2 kids?

I really don't understand how people are not getting this.

Sex work is also not something SS take people's kids away for automatically. So I wish people would stop focussing on it.
Sorry where did the 26th of July come from, haven't been keeping up with the thread. Has Katie not got those kids months and let's be honest those kids would be better off minding themselves. SS my @rse there is more than ample evidence been given not to mention the amount of school Jett has missed, seen kids fostered out for less. Yet she still has them! let's be honest it does make you wonder he's been cleared of a lot of accusations SS know well and still they leave them with Skank, in my opinion those kids should be with neither until assessment is finished.

Reactions: 4
IN that case they could be pre-checking the familys' situation in lieu of a possible prison sentence.
I don’t think it’s necessarily in relation to any prison sentence. I just think the absolute chaos of her life, which is on full show should the public wish to see it, and the fact that she fails to engage with anything in relation to authority (eg the BH, driving whilst disqualified/ or without a licence) is enough to show that the children are at risk. It can’t just be drug use either. I guess we will have to wait and see what actually happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning.

Yes I can imagine. Something is afoot with the clan moving away together.....

Thankfully it's only 12 sleeps until the hearing! 🥰
---
Sorry where did the 26th of July come from, haven't been keeping up with the thread. Has Katie not got those kids months and let's be honest those kids would be better off minding themselves. SS my @rse there is more than ample evidence been given not to mention the amount of school Jett has missed, seen kids fostered out for less. Yet she still has them! let's be honest it does make you wonder he's been cleared of a lot of accusations SS know well and still they leave them with Skank, in my opinion those kids should be with neither until assessment is finished.
Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 23.20.10.png

Reactions: 18
I wish you could send the rain to Texas, we desperately need it! Can't believe I would ever get to the stage where I want cool weather and rain! August was crazy, only 2 days under 100F, and it's been up around 108 most of the time ! (38-42C for those of you in Europe). I'm at the beach this weekend, it's still hot but at least we have a lovely sea breeze, and it is cooler at night. Just about to go take a moonlight walk on the beach with the hubs.
---

I must admit too I wonder if KP would throw a sexual abuse allegation at Kieran when all else failed. It would be a disgusting thing to do but I can totally see her doing it, plus she has had Bunny for long enough that she could persuade her that something happened when it didn't.
She did skanky called Kieran a pedalo on Instagram

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She did skanky called Kieran a pedalo on Instagram
So then, when she took the kids in November. All she had to do is hint that there was a 'video' in the Hayler household and let people's imaginations do the rest. She knows what she's doing. What she does is insidious, she knows mud sticks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Again I'll leave this here. The allegation was CLEARED, just over 4 weeks ago. 26th July! It is now only the start of September.

View attachment 2420618

Social Service and the family courts are going to have done feck all in 4 / 5 weeks. There doesn't have to be a new reason Kieran can't have his kids.
It's a process. You have to think about how many hearings and assessments on Kieran can possibly have taken place in 4 weeks.

Someone who married into my family had a tit childhood. His mum took drugs and she had mental health issues. She shared custody but she took her son off to Spain without permission. They were there a couple of years, with her drugging and sleeping with random
men to pay for it all. She then had a stroke and her son was brought back to the UK. Whilst his dad was being assessed to take him home, he was put into care for a few months. His dad hadn't been accused of a single crime. The son eventually went to live with his dad. It's a process which takes time and it's been 36 days since Kieran was cleared of false child abuse allegations and a gun crime. This was a couple of decades ago too, before a million budget cuts and covid backlog!
---

Yes yes and yes. I think this is the most logical.

There may be an 'interim' care order because assessing Kieran will take time after a series of fake allegations!

View attachment 2420621
It doesn’t matter whether the police have ‘cleared’ him or not, SS will do their own investigation.

BTW being ‘cleared’ of a suspected crime, does not mean a crime has not been committed, it means that the police do not have enough evidence to proceed with charging and obtaining a conviction.

I’m not saying that KH has done any of the things KP is accusing him of, just pointing out the way that charging works.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t matter whether the police have ‘cleared’ him or not, SS will do their own investigation.

BTW being ‘cleared’ of a suspected crime, does not mean a crime has not been committed, it means that the police do not have enough evidence to proceed with charging and obtaining a conviction.

I’m not saying that KH has done any of the things KP is accusing him of, just pointing out the way that charging works.
Yes, that's pretty much the same point I'm making. Which is why I said -

''You have to think about how many hearings and assessments on Kieran can possibly have taken place in 4 weeks.''

I didn't say he was being investigated by police, I'm making the point that he was cleared by police just over 4 weeks ago. So if any fact finding process was carried out by family court, they would take that into account,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe the clan feel unable to deal with skanky if they took the kids on. She is a nightmare already.
Well, AFP, PP and SFP don't care enough about the kids to actually intervene or even stay local to her let alone take the kids in. AFP calls Harvey a 'wonderful child' but her involvement with him seemed to end with DWs cheques, she didn't stop Kipper pimping him out for nightclub appearances ... AFP facilitated her visitation when the kids were removed and with KH full time, they know Kipper lies and they know the truth of what's going on with those children ... they should all be ashamed of themselves

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The thread needs a smile this morning, it’s a really tit situation, but let’s try to be a little bit positive, she’s a f*cking mess in every area of her life, she will lose everything in due course, so let’s take a moment to appreciate that Chloe Ferry posted a true image of one of her associates the other day, the FLF. These are her people, like her they are liars with fakery off the scale (Sad-Boy, Jeyda, all of them are like this) who’d be them, state of him, unfiltered and in the raw, not only does he look awful without his filters, his personality is vile as well, horrible little thing, this is his reality behind all the lies, gotta laugh really, this thing thinks he’s hot and a great entrepreneur, nah you’re really not ….

3E011D3C-F791-4FFB-9929-C8E4114D4853.jpeg

These are the people she surrounds herself with now, all would stab each other in the back, and maybe we will see this happen at the BH 🙏🏾I was losing the faith, certainly Willow’s update is a big blow, but I’m sticking this out till the BH, there must be serous consequences facing her then, she is in for a massive shock, and let‘s hope the children are removed from her and there will be a process to rehabilitate them with KH in play. How will she spin that, she cannot keep getting away with everything, for a start she looks like she’ll OD any minute, she is clearly off her face most of the time. I’ll keep believing a reckoning is coming until the BH, I refuse to believe nothing will happen to her there, don’t forget The Scum are waiting to fully unleash on her, i believe they will take her apart on that day, I’m gonna keep the faith, despite my sadness about the children, for a little bit longer. 🙏🏾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I really doubt there's any investigation against MP. It's all Kipper smoke and mirrors IMO. Despite what she said and the rumours she planted.
It was Kieran who was arrested three times.

Despite a video supposedly existing of abuse, Kieran was arrested for 'stalking' and Michelle was never arrested. That indicates to me KP was desperately making up allegations as soon as the video thing came to nothing.
I think this is a classic case of a narcissist saying all kinds of stuff but what actually happened doesn't match up. She 'won' for a long time though because mud sticks and allegations take months to unravel.
And it terms of assessment by SS and the family court system, 10 months is nothing. I think we will hear something positive in the new year.

Reactions: 16
Won’t it be CAFCASS that investigate not SS?
I think it will be more than one organisation involved. I can't speak for others but any time I mention family court or SS, I mean generally. It's a bit like the 'child custody' term being used. It's outdated now as the technically correct term but it all gets very long-winded trying to describe all these complex things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The red-tops are already unleashing on her. Look at how many negative pieces there have been on her recently.

Mind you, the best thing of all would be for them to completely cancel her. Now THAT would hurt her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.