Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He managed it in 2021, we had evidence but this time nothing so there is a massive question mark
with this latest claim. Mainly down to NO evidence what so ever.
It seems H goes through an Ipad per month so whats to say he didn't smash the window with the corner of his Ipad whilst in mid-tantrum?

Reactions: 14
So .... Kipper said she told / showed Police letter from murderer when they came out about 'my fly tipping' .... inferring it was stuff dumped on her property for a start ... the police were not there about fly tipping... they dont come out fot that, its a local council matter (and fly tipping is regarding public land NOT private, plus she never told the media anyone had fly tipped on her property) ... anyway, the real bit of truth in her lies is that the police came out to see her about something she doesn't want the public to know about and the media will know the police were at her property ... the murderer letter tv show is total deflection ... I bet the visit was around the time she started saying 'send me to prison' ...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
so the deluded fans saying again Princess looks just like Katie with straight hair i think she looks more like Emily with that hair style
---
So .... Kipper said she told / showed Police letter from murderer when they came out about 'my fly tipping' .... inferring it was stuff dumped on her property for a start ... the police were not there about fly tipping... they dont come out fot that, its a local council matter (and fly tipping is regarding public land NOT private, plus she never told the media anyone had fly tipped on her property) ... anyway, the real bit of truth in her lies is that the police came out to see her about something she doesn't want the public to know about and the media will know the police were at her property ... the murderer letter tv show is total deflection ... I bet the visit was around the time she started saying 'send me to prison' ...

of course the police came out to ask her about the problem of people fly tipping on her land after all she is special the police turn up if she breaks a nail just in case it was someone else that was out to get her that did it(and when the police got there they realised it was not fly tipping after all it was a false alarm she remembered she had given Carl permission to dump his rusty old bangers he was trying to sell on her drive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually skank previously blamed Chas Drury for dumping all the piles of crap around the crappy Shack, then she blamed whoever it was who was converting the hovel into a Wedding Venue and then it was the geezer creating her Barbie & Ken Bewty Salon! Not Her you understand!!

The plods would not be visiting her for allegéd "fly-tipping"! In any case it would be impossible to tell what was fly-tipped and what was her Preshuss Stuff (Merch) spilling out of the containers - my bet is that it was something else entirely they paid a visit for so it has simply made up another shitload of LIES for deflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A) KP not being fit to keep the kids is huge.
B) KH still has A and V, so forget all the theories why he can't immediately have them because..
C) The bleep KP has so damaged their relationship with their dad it's going to take time to repair.
If the wider Price family had any shame they'd be hanging their heads. Instead they're moving away, just as it's all going Tits up for kipper.
So, BH, she's in serious trouble, MM, can't use kids living with her to keep it. No tv or lucrative work.
It's ugly and sad, very hard to see play out, but we're looking at the end of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It's interesting but tonight has probably been the most I've commented and I have given my honest opinion on why *maybe* J&B have not had access to their dad. Ie only fans activity, it's the only thing I can see in kierans history that may affect his access to J&B. Then someone is asking If the primates are back? Really? I'm not pro KP I'm just discussing and debating. I'm happy to be called out in anything I've said but I don't want to be called a primate. This is ridiculous.
No-one's called you anything. I wanted to point out that speculating on certain things will be just what KP wants. There's nothing to indicate there's been anything on OF reported to SS. So why focus on it?

- First of all Sex work is not something illegal or which gets your kids taken away. Parents have sex everyday, millions of them probably make videos too, Kipper takes OF photos around her house, so does Katona - no kids taken away.

- Secondly, SS and family court hearings take months, Kieran is in this process, he has only just had the last allegation cleared weeks ago.

I don't see any reason to jump to invent 'new' reasons KH can't have his kids with him when the current ones are bad enough, he's stuck in a nightmare process. I'm trying to stick to a bit of logic here. No offence meant @artnouveau.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well I am going to enjoy seeing it whizz off down the kharzi of life screeching "Woo Hoo!" 🚽🧻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i can not understand why people are speculating that Bunny and Jett are being taken off Katie and instead of going back to their dad are going into care i know drug/drink addicts that live with abusive partners that are arrested every week for theft that still have the kids living with them(i know it is hard to think of but there are people out there that are actually worse than Katie that still have the kids)and why do the two other kids live in the house with Kieron and Emily i doubt they are seen as a danger to kids if the other two have not been removed it is only down to what someone(prob Katie or someone she can manipulate as accused Kieron of doing towards Jett/Bunny i do think her friend who is the social worker as been coaching her on what to say to SS so she can keep the kids from him(she would know all the right words to say)Kieron as been questioned but never charged with neglect/abuse towards the kids and it is coming up to a year that she as had them i would have thought if there was evidence of this he would have been charged by now it is all very strange but it could now be a simple case of she is just refusing to let the kids see him(i know someone that was kept from his kids for over 3 years even though he had visiting rights through the courts the mother just did not turn up with the kids and kept saying it was the kids who did not want to see the dad

Reactions: 19
Maybe none of the family actually wanted to take them on 😕 but above all, this means KP is considered to be an unfit parent. I wonder if those recent blood-tests were also regarding SS/driving or both. Keep on fighting for them Kieran - we're with you all the way.
It seems extremely sad. If SFP is moving what's to stop her from moving to a bigger house? What's to stop AFP and PFP having them in their new house? When my sister's kids were small, if anything had happened I would have changed everything to take care of them. Not just said 'meh', sorry a bit inconvenient to my way of life because I only have a flat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Sorry to report this. It’s unlikely the kids are going back to Kieran soon. AFP, Mr PP & Dan have been approached my SS to see if they could take J & B. Both Kieran & KFP are aware. None of the Price family can take them. The authorities are on to KFP due to her ‘substances’ and life style. Not sure why Kieran is not allowed to have them back though. Or why Wendy can’t have them. Yes. KFP is driving still illegally, reported, but nothing seems to be happening. Photographic evidence too. She’s said she’s not worried about the 16th & has things in place to sort out the BH, but we believe his is bravado🙏🏻 I am feeling sick, about the kids though.😡🤢🤮
If that’s the case the next step would be a children’s home ( what grubby bastards those so called uncles & aunt & grandparents are ) wondering why their not allowed to go back to their dads . Bloody dreadful situation

Reactions: 15
So much speculation, just my opinion but i think those bringing OF into the discussion are barking up the wrong tree completely. Could it be something as simple as SS fact finding should skanky get a custodial sentence at the BH? The reason KH and his family aren't being considered to have J&B may be because KH is still waiting on his own court date re; custody?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes it's depressing that they aren't being returned to KH but on the plus side if they are being taken away from skanky then that is a win. Baby steps, I think we need to take that as a good sign that finally the appropriate authorities are seeing what we are, and that she is not a fit person to have those children.
---

But the police have DROPPED the investigation of the gun allegations so they shouldn't be the reason he can't have the kids. Unless SS aren't aware that they have been dropped. The allegation was from about 6 months ago.
Again I'll leave this here. The allegation was CLEARED, just over 4 weeks ago. 26th July! It is now only the start of September.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 23.20.10.png

Social Service and the family courts are going to have done feck all in 4 / 5 weeks. There doesn't have to be a new reason Kieran can't have his kids.
It's a process. You have to think about how many hearings and assessments on Kieran can possibly have taken place in 4 weeks.

Someone who married into my family had a tit childhood. His mum took drugs and she had mental health issues. She shared custody but she took her son off to Spain without permission. They were there a couple of years, with her drugging and sleeping with random
men to pay for it all. She then had a stroke and her son was brought back to the UK. Whilst his dad was being assessed to take him home, he was put into care for a few months. His dad hadn't been accused of a single crime. The son eventually went to live with his dad. It's a process which takes time and it's been 36 days since Kieran was cleared of false child abuse allegations and a gun crime. This was a couple of decades ago too, before a million budget cuts and covid backlog!
---
So much speculation, just my opinion but i think those bringing OF into the discussion are barking up the wrong tree completely. Could it be something as simple as SS fact finding should skanky get a custodial sentence at the BH? The reason KH and his family aren't being considered to have J&B may be because KH is still waiting on his own court date re; custody?
Yes yes and yes. I think this is the most logical.

There may be an 'interim' care order because assessing Kieran will take time after a series of fake allegations!

Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 08.07.01.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So this is how she's getting away with everything, she's pals with judge fuckin Rinder 😂

Screenshot_20230902-080443_Instagram.jpg

Just trying to lighten things a wee bit folks 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Possibly the fact she is moving in with CW has bought about new decision making by SS/CAFCASS and family court because as I said before (from experience ) , a mother who repeatedly goes back to any relationship with history of alleged or proven DV is not favoured by the authorities, (parenting courses have to be attended by victims of DV to allow then to understand the damage to the children.) and mother has to display her priorities to the children not the partner .

I think the uncertainty about children returning to live with KH could also be about their relationship with MP, didn’t KP say on her rants it was “another person” involved , that KH could see his kids , but alluded to fact MP wasn’t allowed ? Maybe it’s allegations she’s made against MP that are being looked at still too?
The other two children are remaining with KH MP because they are MP biological children , possibly the issue is surrounding alleged issues between step mum and J&B?? Just speculating , but have had quite a lot of experience with child matters so just making some conclusions

Reactions: 24
It seems H goes through an Ipad per month so whats to say he didn't smash the window with the corner of his Ipad whilst in mid-tantrum?
If he had 'headbutted it' as Kipper claims he would be badly cut up and the last thing you would be is annoyed about a long drive with a broken car window ... he would have needed medical attention, same if he punched it ... I dont believe a word of it ... there would be pictures, even of just the broken car window because Kipper would have been milking it for publicity at the time ... not mentioning it weeks later

Reactions: 31
Possibly the fact she is moving in with CW has bought about new decision making by SS/CAFCASS and family court because as I said before (from experience ) , a mother who repeatedly goes back to any relationship with history of alleged or proven DV is not favoured by the authorities, (parenting courses have to be attended by victims of DV to allow then to understand the damage to the children.) and mother has to display her priorities to the children not the partner .

I think the uncertainty about children returning to live with KH could also be about their relationship with MP, didn’t KP say on her rants it was “another person” involved , that KH could see his kids , but alluded to fact MP wasn’t allowed ? Maybe it’s allegations she’s made against MP that are being looked at still too?
The other two children are remaining with KH MP because they are MP biological children , possibly the issue is surrounding alleged issues between step mum and J&B?? Just speculating , but have had quite a lot of experience with child matters so just making some conclusions
I really doubt there's any investigation against MP. It's all Kipper smoke and mirrors IMO. Despite what she said and the rumours she planted.
It was Kieran who was arrested three times.

Despite a video supposedly existing of abuse, Kieran was arrested for 'stalking' and Michelle was never arrested. That indicates to me KP was desperately making up allegations as soon as the video thing came to nothing.
I think this is a classic case of a narcissist saying all kinds of stuff but what actually happened doesn't match up. She 'won' for a long time though because mud sticks and allegations take months to unravel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems extremely sad. If SFP is moving what's to stop her from moving to a bigger house? What's to stop AFP and PFP having them in their new house? When my sister's kids were small, if anything had happened I would have changed everything to take care of them. Not just said 'meh', sorry a bit inconvenient to my way of life because I only have a flat.
Maybe the clan feel unable to deal with skanky if they took the kids on. She is a nightmare already.

Reactions: 18
I don’t believe that SS would ask AFP and PP because of her health condition(s).
They were probably asked as KFP likely suggested them, after all they are her support network(supposedly) It may well be forward planning if she eventually goes to prison, this does happen and parents are asked who may be suitable to care for them.
Edit to say if and eventually as i don't think she'll be locked up any time soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately she will not be sent to prison at the next BH - bankruptcy is a civil case. If she fails to turn up however we know that she could be arrested for contempt of court but is it likely she’d immediately go to prison on that day or when they arrest her? Possibly? but Probably not, She may eventually go to prison for fraud related charges like B Becker but his case took many years to unravel - her case is not at the criminal stage (yet!!) hopefully the recent driving offences will send her to prison long before the BH does.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.