Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi my krusties, been busy at work , but popped in now and again for a look , as usual you have been keeping me entertained, getting pissed at the mo getting my priorities right , not another bleeding thread , we move more times than skanky does , but at least were not homeless, :ROFLMAO:
Hope someone has paid the mortgage on this thread ? And be tidy don’t want this to be the mucky thread , like I said in the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lillyloo - Winner! 🏆
Gtz @Lillyloo 👏

She says in a ridiculous voice she has a baggy chin 😂🤣look in the mirror hunny , more than just a baggy chin . The whole body is baggy . Maybe you need a bigger mirror luv .
She needs an iron.

So many articles.
And all of them complete and utter shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Tattle.life for the truth on this hag’: someone on Daily Mirror comments is signposting this site......

I love Masterchef but I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch it when she’s on! She’s such a dumbass it’ll just turn into the Katie show and she’ll be telling John and Gregg how one of her exes used to cook something or other or how amazing Cole is at cooking
Don’t worry. She will only be there for maybe 2 weeks then will have to give up because of her mangled feet, you know! At least that’s what I hope so I can watch from Week 3!

Last edited:
  • Heart

This is the only article worth reading today 🤣. Well done The Mirror for calling her out on being a desperate bleep 🤪
Well it doesn't quite read like that does it - I don't like the Mirror - it can't decide where it sits with her and it can't be bothered to get anyone to check the articles her PR are obviously submitting. I don't like the adverts either - the whole thing is shoddy.

Reactions: 6
Alex R statement

Not sure if these have been on here yet, lost track of what’s happening in the world 🤪🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Alex doth protest too much! A simple statement of I fucked up and got caught after a childlike attempt at fraud so will do my time like a big boy would be more appropriate than this oratorical bag of wangs.

Reactions: 12
Alex R statement

Not sure if these have been on here yet, lost track of what’s happening in the world 🤪🤣
Yes her clothing brands have been really successful - what a bleeping joke. A couple who non-stop wear trackies and trainers and baseball caps. She used to dress better when she was with Kieran. She looks like the bikey she is.

Nah - was a spot Dolly a bit like where's Wally babes ;)

Reactions: 9
Just what is the point of posting this....is it to show your are just her lackey Cole and either waiting around for her or being her chauffeur... 🙄 and by the way, someone has to sit on that chair you have your feet on, no manners eh? 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Apparently a trip to IKEA yesterday and now eating out...
A trip to IKEA? Oh how the other half live.

when I used to go to Debenhams when it was open in London, I would shop there then have a baked potato for lunch, thought I was being posh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just what is the point of posting this....is it to show your are just her lackey Cole and either waiting around for her or being her chauffeur... 🙄 and by the way, someone has to sit on that chair you have your feet on, no manners eh? 😡
No respect or thought for the next person who has to sit on that chair , oh but don’t worry he will be cleaning it with a antibacterial wipes when he gets up .... yerrrr right , of course he will 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Cheapskates just having the basket of breads 🤣
Whaaaaaaaaaat....no grey mash on the menu 🤪

Well it doesn't quite read like that does it - I don't like the Mirror - it can't decide where it sits with her and it can't be bothered to get anyone to check the articles her PR are obviously submitting. I don't like the adverts either - the whole thing is shoddy.
@liar liar we'll have to agree to disagree on this 1 my lovely. I read it as a list of her many, many failed relationships 😊

And I really shouldn't be catching up on here whilst on a Zoom meeting. Way too much sniggering 🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mmmm so that picture of him with his feet on the chair... nearby the restaurant is a place called visa medical, maybe they are planning on a getaway before the court case, as they are no doubt cacking it now! 🔍

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion, will masterchef allow microwave meals and will Katie hobble around in heels

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.