Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and that naff logo; Does it represent Prostitute and Wanker perchance???? 🤪

Wanker appears to be the noun of choice for cole though hahahahaha :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see pointy chin is using a heavily filtered picture to advised her mua book. Why oh why are people so dim as to buy this book, she’s sold out 3 times, think sold 1500 books. 🤔
Is there still a bog-roll shortage over there? That would explain why she's sold so many copies of her crappy tomes - no Izal left even ;)

• Haha

So Kieran and Carl has not met as the kids are transferred through school - is Katie allowed back at the school then?
Find that quite worrying that Kieran hasn’t met Bully Boy . As Kieran has two very young children with Bullys reputation as threatening women and his behaviour actually been reported to the police , Kieran needs to be more aware.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The wigs make her look older than ever - they drag features downwards which is why most people who need wigs resort to shorter choppier ones which give upward volume and flicky interest - I speak from hairless experiece once upon a time and could not have coped without my short and layered 'honey badger' wig ;). Never try and turn your fallen out pubes into fake eyelashes no matter what the YouTube tutorial tells ya...

Is it going to rain then?
The wig she was wearing in the video was just awful! It did nothing for her and she looked so uncomfortable wearing it.
As you said, get one that suits you. Surely theres a lot of choice out there - she needs to look at a different style!!

Perhaps it will be chucked out for smuggling in a box of Sheesh's finest to pass off as All Her Own Work?

• Haha
I love Masterchef but I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch it when she’s on! She’s such a dumbass it’ll just turn into the Katie show and she’ll be telling John and Gregg how one of her exes used to cook something or other or how amazing Cole is at cooking

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The wig she was wearing in the video was just awful! It did nothing for her and she looked so uncomfortable wearing it.
As you said, get one that suits you. Surely theres a lot of choice out there - she needs to look at a different style!!
Well she has hair so she could treat it nicely and have it properly styled instead of burning and pulling it out with bleaching and extensions she had before.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for Gregg Wallace and John Torode... having to put up with her shouting 🤦🏻‍♀️
She'll give Wallace a run for his money on the shouty front! I put on mute when he speaks/shouts. Won't be watching this shower of tit though- Joe Swash?? Is there anything he hasn't been on?

Reactions: 10
She'll give Wallace a run for his money on the shouty front! I put on mute when he speaks/shouts. Won't be watching this shower of tit though- Joe Swash?? Is there anything he hasn't been on?
He is one horrible specimen of nothing with his dyed hair and terrible fake tan. Him and Stacey are well-matched imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.