Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing how decent her house was - how does she explain how she trashed it - it's mind blowing really!

Reactions: 12
Seeing how decent her house was - how does she explain how she trashed it - it's mind blowing really!
She's a dirty skank.
She never cleans up.
She lets her animals piss & tit everywhere and never cleans up.
She let her sewage tank overflow because she's that thick she didn't think to get it emptied.
She thinks stinky candles are a cover up for all her sins but leaves them on & sets fire to juniors bedroom.
Shall I carry on? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been busy , still popping in and out , thought I’d let my piss cool down , BUT bleeping hell , Clothing range , stick to primani Krusties, I used to think her so called fans were thick , they must be brain dead fuckers , these two are bleeping chancers, I’ll cool down before I come back on , because how can anyone with any bleeping brains at all fall for these two cunts tit ? Sort of people who fall in love with a handsome bloke online , gives them all their money , coz I’m dying need an op , or your Amazon account is being shut down give me ur bank details , absolute wankers ,

In fact I don’t hate skanky , she’s just a con artist , made a good living out of it , hustler, the brain dead bastards who really boil my piss are the wankers who fall for it thick as tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So in prices world, is the reason she is moving back into the mm, that she can face living there now she is with Cole? I just wish the trustees would put a stop to all this now and change the locks. It proper winds me up. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yet another story
I’ve had enough of this Cowbags tit , Where is the nutritionist she is supposed to have hired, what about all the workouts with scumbag in his gym ,
Stop stuffing his face full of carrot cake you self centre evil witch , spend some bleeping time on the boy and put his needs first, Why isnt he owing weight on the exercise bike every day , A LOWLIFE
Piece of tit excuse for a mother

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yet another story
This is actually ridiculous and dangerous. For someone of his weight to suddenly start running could cause overload on his heart. He needs a proper exercise programme designed specifically for him, starting off gently and building up his tolerance for cardio exercise slowly. Not to mention he has eyesight problems, so running around unsupervised just to please his mother, anything could happen to the poor lad. 😔😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Just had a quick look at CMC BBC Instagram, quite a few comments saying they won’t watch it this year as she is on 🤣and comments about her lack of cooking skills and questioning why on earth she is on ... 😂🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.