Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeeth

Done. Worth every penny xx
I have no problem donating again but does anyone know if he really is skint and needs the donations.
Michelle works and he promotes constantly online or did and has his only fans and family i think some with money plus wasn't the house a family members.
I would just like to see some evidence that our donations have contributed to something positive after so long.
I went to donate again and it gives me an option not to tip 15% on top so are no fees taken if you don't tip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes i read the post on the game.
The staged video i saw of her calling Keiran a disgusting human being and rant next to the taxi with woody sat there was so wrong.
Why is woody going along with all this.
Is he really dumb and desperate for any attention.
Hasn't his parents spoke to him and mention how wrong all this is.
It's all a shit show and a law should be passed about not allowing children to be put on open social media for mon
That's better

View attachment 2334991
---

All that cake bunny :censored:
You forgot the moonboots.

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
If.... Wallis did cost that ridiculous amount of money, wouldn't you make sure he is well looked after ? It made me think if her horse(s) are being catered for appropriately. Just because my 2 bargain ponies (both cost under £500 together) had their yearly MOT on Monday. Teeth, vaccinations etc with the vet and both now on a diet !
We all know that she owes money to various veterinary practices/farriers/hay suppliers etc so are they being adequately looked after ? Wallis is now 20 ? so would require 6 monthly dental check ups due to his age etc.
More animal neglect I would imagine.
well, no matter what she paid for him,i bet she has no insurance on him and i bet she has no insurance on her house for building or contents, if she did have them, at any point,since she has now commited insurance fraud by lying about her occupation to get it cheaper and admitting what she has done to the world, her insurance will now be null and void. so if they are going to repossess, they better hurry up before something happens to it wether its the sewage,the leaks or a fire, its just a matter of time( because she ignores any repairs.)

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I have bourbons but you'll have to move quickly, they're my favourites.

Smiles innocently, shouts 'KP! Nipples!' and points randomly whilst sneaking Jaynie extra biscuits.
🤣🤣 Aw thank youCrow, you can’t beat a bourbon sorry Facey {discretely nibbling bourbons while looking in random directions} 😋.

• Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
They will be involved. She's accused their dad of having a gun, she's accused Michelle of abusing them, those sorts of things get flagged to SS. Even KP herself has said SS have been involved. There's also the contact centre, which was probably ordered by a judge, so SS and CAFCASS and third parties will be doing reports and have involvement.
That's good to know!

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Not tea or anything important but just an update..... They still haven't completely moved from the old house as DW's white Beemer is still parked there. It hasn't moved for a long time. The Hummer hasn't been at new or old house for weeks but the white truck is at the new house which has had tall fences erected at the front.
With all the relevant planning permissions granted I presume? (Wasn't there a low wall with metal poles/railings there when it was built??)

1690398289411.png

Reactions: 10

TurkeyTeeth

Can someone please post this on her insta and tacky tok and ask her for the video on of pudding gate.
Or is this another promise she breaks.

1690395664063.jpeg

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
So hang on! She is pictured getting into the (passenger seat of the) car in a black and white top when collecting it from the pound. That is different from what she was pictured wearing the other day at Shoreham Police Station when it was reported she was there about the car.

So perhaps she was at Shoreham on ANOTHER matter?
She looked like she'd woken up IN Shoreham

• Haha

TurkeyTeeth

I can't afford much, I try to donate on payday each month, but I see your point. I've always just assumed they were like most people these days, trying to make ends meet and very little, or if like me, nothing put past for a rainy day or emergencies.

Edited to add. I think we need to remember neither K & M set this up or asked for anything. We've all donated to help get the kids back, it's a long, costly process.
I totally understand that.
It was the adding of 15% on top of my donation i didn't see last time but this time I did and a slide bar allows you to put it to zero.
The site says no additional money is taken after the persons donation apart from a transaction fee of twenty five pence so what is sam covering the twenty five pence transaction fee.

Do you have the kit.
I was going to get one once but the price of the old printer and inks put me off.
I converted a new epson eco tank the ink lasts ages. Sub paper is cheap and you can buy sublimation mugs in amazon by the 12,”s A mug if you buy in bulk would be less than £1.50 , I reckon in supplies another 50p.
I mostly like other crafts but t shirts, mugs are asked for by family and friends .

• Heart