Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
Sorry to go off topic a little but like, just why???
View attachment 2336095
Sharon looks like she's constipated, what a mess to get yourself into.

Reactions: 13

TurkeyTeeth

Oh dear another unhappy customer.
Idiots you can get sublimation/your own image mugs from ebay with any picture you want you just send the image to the seller.
Two for just under a tenner.
I have ordered a couple of times very good quality.
What is Katie charging.

• Haha

TurkeyTeeth

They will be involved. She's accused their dad of having a gun, she's accused Michelle of abusing them, those sorts of things get flagged to SS. Even KP herself has said SS have been involved. There's also the contact centre, which was probably ordered by a judge, so SS and CAFCASS and third parties will be doing reports and have involvement.
We can't believe anything she says.
I just wished someone on Keiran's side could give a hint.

• Heart

TurkeyTeeth

He reported her for harassment back in December. That charge should also be coming soon ( or dropped).

From what she's done, if the law isn't a complete shambles. I would expect her to be charged, as there's so many accusations on record. Hopefully this latest news for Kieran will help her get charged.
Did he report her again for harassment.
We see all these assumptions about her but never see any proof or stories.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I'm sure the comments will be good once they get going....

Ooooo... and there may be a fight.... I can imagine they'll be doing whappy hands off camera...
Rumoured names of those taking part this year include former This Morning star Phillip Schofield, footballer Jill Scott, newsreader Angela Rippon, TV presenter Rylan Clark and former Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas.
I wouldn't have thought Philip Schofield surely! And Jill Scott only won IACGMOOH last year so would seem strange to do strictly so soon. I have heard about Angela rippon. Wouldn't think Rylan needs to do it as he's doing well for himself. Unless he just wants the challenge

Mich1969

Chatty Member
If the partner of my child had been subject to false domestic violence stories. I would move heaven and earth to persuade them to leave.
The fact that Amy Price alluded to Carl assaulting her daughter in her book. Well, Carl Woods dad must’ve as big a numpty as his son.
He definitely bopped her one

• Wow

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I think the main issue is his mother and her dreadful behaviour and parenting skills. I feel sorry for Harvey because he is often put in situations he shouldn't be in because he ends up being physically/visually uncomfortable; taking him to a nightclub, making him repeat phrases parrot fashion on camera, her sleeping naked next to him, pulling him close when he doesn't want to be.

I'm sorry you and your daughter are subjected to unpleasant behaviour in real life, but this thread is about the awful Katie 'Skanky' Price and her deluded empowering fans and so anger spills out.
I don't think anyone here has genuine ill will towards Harvey, the poor kid.
Hadn’t read this when I posted, didn’t mean to plagiarise or copy.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Again it's 0.5ml WTAF is wrong with my brain tonight ????
It's 1pm now so GO TO SLEEP! 😄 😘 x
---
Skanky can buy this for Crawl for his next birthday.

W0W ~ where can you get one? Asking for a friend......😋
---
It's 1pm now so GO TO SLEEP! 😄 😘 x
---

W0W ~ where can you get one? Asking for a friend......😋
Oops, our okeep posted that too....😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Ah I thought you wrote earlier that someone had posted the pudding video on here before you joined, so you must have seen it. I was waiting to finally get to see it when it was posted for Facey 🍿. I must have misread what you typed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

forlorn

Hi

It’s terrible that you have these experiences and reactions in real life.

I have read this thread for a long time, I have never commented on Harvey personally, but the vast majority of the comments I have read here are mainly concerned about how she is using him as a distraction and concern that she may be feeding him into an early grave as it is easier than supporting him appropriately.

The worst I have seen is people stating that they don’t find him cute and there is no reason for him to use foul language. Again though that has always been from the angle of her encouraging him.

I honestly cannot recall any bile towards him, but admit I will skip pages if there are lots I have missed.

I’ve seen quite a lot of very unpleasant things said about Harvey on here . And some awful ableism. This just isn’t the place for me I think so I’m going to disable my account.

I’ll be quietly hoping kp gets what she deserves

• Heart
  • Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
smirking out of her wonky mouth,with a gleam in her little wonky eye and her mismatched flairing nostrils. i wouldnt put her face on a fucking clock. and who the fuck did her eyelashes, because they fucked them up too ?. she got a big clump in the right eye where my fist should be and where is the middle of her top lip gone ? it looks like the fucking marble arch ! can she even close her gob ? fuckity fuck, fuck, fuck, the old cunt !
You okay flower? Do you need a cwtch or Joe’s ice cream?

• Haha
Idiots you can get sublimation/your own image mugs from ebay with any picture you want you just send the image to the seller.
Two for just under a tenner.
I have ordered a couple of times very good quality.
What is Katie charging.
I would do them for krusties for price of postage. 🤣

• Haha