Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeeth

Well I seem to be going round in circles here
I said that earlier, nobody's ever seen it, nobody's seen the proof so does it actually exist as nobody's seen the receipts for it!!!! Oh lordy, I feel like I'm on the magic roundabout here, it's the video nobody's got proof of, not what she bloody said or claimed about it in posts. 🤷
I thought you were referring to her post about the video not the actual pudding video.

Reactions: 10

TurkeyTeeth

It's live on tt and that new lip filler just makes her look hair lipped
She can't be selling many items doing the tacky tok everyday.
She will only have the same punters.
People won't be buying daily or coming to her directly because of who she is.
Seems allot of work for hardly no payout.

forlorn

Is this meant to be an attempt at humour? Not amusing in the slightest. My 26 year old son is severely autistic, and I find your comment offensive. Our children are taken the piss out of enough already, thank you 😡
By the way - I am not sure why posters are incredulous that Harvey tolerates having his hair cut. My son is quite happy to sit in the barber’s chair. They’re not ‘all the same’ you know. The ignorance on this forum never fails to amaze sometimes 🙄

Mom of an autistic daughter here. I’m new here and the bile that gets thrown at this poor boy really is shocking.

Mind you I’m not surprised as we get enough of it directed at her in real life.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Happy birfday,have fab meal😍
Yhank you had a lovely meal xx
---
I have no doubt that the red tops were waiting for just such an occasion before printing... Happy Birthday Sjr2607. x
Thank you xx
---
Bless him 🥰 .... That's the type of thing my son does ... Have a wonderful time ❤❤🍰🥳🥳
Thank you xx
---
Happy birthday SJR ❤ don't worry, folk will keep abreast of the Skanky one's doings, you have a lovely time x
Thank you xx

• Heart

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
thats what happened to chelsea lee art, the police turned up on her live. its on her thread on tattler. they do seem to hate each other,cla and her cronies are heckling skankys tic tocs and slagging her off live but skanky claims to not know her,wonder whats going on there ? roots baby ✌ 😂;)
Because someone off Kippers account went around gifting all the begs (cla, gemma, elsa to name a few) a few months back and they were all starstruck and loving it

Reactions: 9

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I live in hope her down fall is soon, infact I hope she is doing a live amd the kids answer the door and all we here is Katrina price I’m arresting you for (insert reason) 🙏🤣🙏🤣
I know you mean well but we really don't want the children to witness any thing like that

TurkeyTeeth

I think it was her or people she'd got involved to lie for her. Who else could possibly know there were police outside Kieran's house the night
he was arrested? Kipper would know as she was the alleged 'victim' of the crime, so police would have updated her. No-one else would know!

If all that can be proven, she's used all kinds of social media, fake accounts and comments to brand K&M child abusers. It shows months of planning. She is utterly repugnant and the police /CPS should throw the book at her!
---

No it's not an assumption. This is from December, 2 days after he was arrested. He made a counter allegation.

View attachment 2334672
Ok thanks :) .