Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeeth

Ive watched the video about ten times now.
What does it's technically my dads fault mean.
Not a straight answer is it.
Can't see her mouthing to Jett what to say but believe she has gone over what to say before going live.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Facehugger

VIP Member
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
Sorry to go off topic a little but like, just why???
View attachment 2336095
Think I read the other week she's lost about 2 stone rapidly, that's why she looks ill, not sure why tho, can't remember.

Reactions: 12

TurkeyTeeth

Couldn't agree more. With everything these days, if there WAS a video, it would have been leaked somewhere by now & somebody on here would have seen it. Other than the dubious two, jonnyjr and susiesoo, nobody has produced a receipt for the goods, so that tells me all. 👍👍
I'm sure Katie posted on her insta crap she had seen the video and her children were in danger.
It was even posted on here way back by a member before i joined.

Reactions: 11
I suspect she's ill, she looked shrunken and lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I've always thought her plastic surgery was quite well done.
Many many years ago she had a gastric band or stomach stapling and no doubt has had more work over the years well according to the papers yes she has

maybe she has been on the skinny jab i would have thought that would be pretty likely

Reactions: 11