Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So some answers we would like to know
1,have all charges against KH been dropped regarding KP reporting totally un true allegations
2,is she being charged for anything regarding her being pulled over with Harvey (promised proof nothing shown)
3,with KH charges being dropped will it now speed up the custody battle

Lets hope Fathers for Justice get things moving and show KP up for all her lies and get the kids back to normality
Not to be argumentative, but he was never charged, just investigations. Let's hope terrible Mother pricey gets charged, and terrible Mother and grandmother gets sued.

Reactions: 32
Reckons the MM is just a bad omen. They want to do another series of MM, but she doesn’t know if she wants to 🤣🤣🤣 excuses….
She’s doing so well in everything else she is doing. She thinks she needs a change re the house….so there we are, getting ready to leave the MM me thinks! The house is miles too big for her.
---
Had her eyes lasered, but they are going blurry again. Had them tested but they are fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope she can read a number plate when she is driving.
---
Talking about going to bed with losing a tampax up there 🤢 and losing the string.
Be very interesting to see where she ends up if/when she leaves it.

As a bankrupt she will struggle to get.a mortgage (I would think!) And would struggle to prove a "non dodgy" income (given the darkness around her finances) but renting isn't cheap or easy these days - again its a landlords market and given everything that's out there on SM one quick Google would send me running as a landlord.

Living next door to her must be like living in an episode of Shameless but atleast many of those characters (if flawed) were likable

• Haha
Reactions: 33
KP would never dream of trolling someone…… errrr MP?
What about what she said on the other podcast about Emily Atacks fishy fanny or whatever it was. She’s seriously lost it. And what’s more, Sophie edits these 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'd say the bridge of the nose still looks flat here and the tip still bulbous. As if a repair was attempted and that's the best that Dr Frankenplovier could do!

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 07.09.34.png

---
Reckons she has more lovers than haters….
She doesn’t read the messages on her instagram (as they are so awful)
Gets trolled about the animals.
Tattle gets a mention. It’s a sess pit. They bought up the site and Amy can’t believe such sites exist. That’s why she’s trying to get track a troll done. Still banging on about it.

OK 'Kate' as no doubt you're reading here. Why not track Tattle posters jonnrjnr and Sooziesoo who slagged off Michelle spreading rumours about her and Kieran and said they saw K getting arrested and said they'd seen a video of child abuse?

Are you at all interested in people who allegedly were looking and sharing a video of your kids?
---
I called this ages ago. The lies just keep spilling out of their mouths. Very very similar personalitys. Both have drink and drug problems and are clearly delusional. The lies are soo so dangerous 😳 beyond hope. Personality transplant is badly needed
Yep. It's been said before. Cluster B personality disorders, narcissistic, sociopath, histrionic. I've always thought she's a sociopath or psychopath with other cluster B traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
100 billion per cent there is no video of abuse. So why worry about it? KP did threaten to reveal it before though.

What sort of vile shitbag excuse of a person threatens to show the public video of her kids being 'abused'? I would say this is evidence of threatening behaviour against Kieran too. Kipper is too thick to realise.

View attachment 2335585
Were this rubbish to actually EXIST even the SS would have acted on it long ago!
It does not exist!!!

Reactions: 19
So advertises Tattle on her podcast 🤣 maybe people will take a nosey and see all the inconsistencies and lies she tells on here… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's advertising CBD oil now for her 'anxiety'...!

Well she knows all about CBD oil - she fed it to poor baby Rolo did she not?
---
Fingers crossed and I'm expecting a slapgate2 any day now as well, especially as she's at carls
I bet he's shitting himself with the kids there jumping on his grifted furniture with their feral ways.
---
This was posted 12 moths ago
Thats got Edna's flourish all over it!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So true. The poor horses. Such a waste. Stood in their stables all day, no exercise. I wonder when those horses last went out on a decent hack. I'd bet she goes nowhere near them, like her dogs not exercised either. witch!
Hopefully somebody lets them out everyday but I bet it’s not her.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure the comments will be good once they get going....

Ooooo... and there may be a fight.... I can imagine they'll be doing whappy hands off camera...
Rumoured names of those taking part this year include former This Morning star Phillip Schofield, footballer Jill Scott, newsreader Angela Rippon, TV presenter Rylan Clark and former Emmerdale actor Adam Thomas.
I wouldn't have thought Philip Schofield surely! And Jill Scott only won IACGMOOH last year so would seem strange to do strictly so soon. I have heard about Angela rippon. Wouldn't think Rylan needs to do it as he's doing well for himself. Unless he just wants the challenge

Reactions: 13
if she s a fully fledged addict that will be why she looks a mess
most start of pretty much functioning but it quickly takes over your whole life
looking good and eating well will be the first to fall and like a pack of cards everything else falls
it wont get any better and her life will continue in free fall

im still not 100% she is a big daily user but she is deffo on some class A
i cant believe she has not been drug tested in the last 9 months and passed as if she is using on a regular basis it will show up and as far as i know nothing has ever come up as positive though yes there was the car flipping (no idea why she was never charged though)
Class A is all the "class" it has; Nothing else because its a SCUMBAG

Reactions: 17
Reckons the MM is just a bad omen. They want to do another series of MM, but she doesn’t know if she wants to 🤣🤣🤣 excuses….
She’s doing so well in everything else she is doing. She thinks she needs a change re the house….so there we are, getting ready to leave the MM me thinks! The house is miles too big for her.
---
Had her eyes lasered, but they are going blurry again. Had them tested but they are fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope she can read a number plate when she is driving.
---
Talking about going to bed with losing a tampax up there 🤢 and losing the string.
Sorry DC, is this live this morning ? Very early ! Which make's me think, if this is the case, are they off on another holiday today? Get TT out of the way & then off to the airport! Sorry, I may be wrong & confused - it is early ! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’ll be near on impossible for her to get another mortgage in her name and even harder to get a rental that’ll take all those dogs. One look at her past behaviour and references in the other houses (rubbish piled up, screaming, dogs barking, rowing with neighbours…..) not good.

Reactions: 29
Can’t see it lasting long again it’s froze the minute it’s started

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
---
Sounds like the repossession order has been granted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Be very interesting to see where she ends up if/when she leaves it.

As a bankrupt she will struggle to get.a mortgage (I would think!) And would struggle to prove a "non dodgy" income (given the darkness around her finances) but renting isn't cheap or easy these days - again its a landlords market and given everything that's out there on SM one quick Google would send me running as a landlord.

Living next door to her must be like living in an episode of Shameless but atleast many of those characters (if flawed) were likable
She'll have to do same as her mate Katona. Rent some lavish place, paid through her management company. KK brags she's earning millions, yet rents a 7 bed house in Cheshire £5K per month & leases 2 vivid Green sports car's. She can't get a mortgage either, following 2 bankruptcies. So KFP will have to do the same with her living arrangements. Won't have any equity from sale of MM & can't put a huge deposit down or get a mortgage. She KNOWS, she's going to lose that :poop:hole & is making it sound like it's HER decision to move out. She must HATE this site, because we're not idiots & know exactly what she's playing at. Bring on the BH, sooner the better. That's why I think she'll be off abroad very, very soon, before :poop: hits the fan.
I'm still very angry about the TT last night. I am sure, after that, Kieran has every right to take legal action. Plus SS & police have a lot to answer for, IF as she's said, that's why he can't see the kids, but I very much doubt, that to be the case. Unfortunately, RedTops never seem to address any of these issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.