Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying clothes on today -it’s lucky dip bag day today instead
---
She’s got a production meeting with her mum today for a documentary!!

might be back on live at 3.30
---
Lucky dip bags are £10 - buy one and don’t know what’s inside but it’ll be size 8-24 🤣
---
Filming 3 tv series

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Catching up from last night.

Really very shocked at what she did with Jett. I mean even if your kid's father was indeed an absolute wrong 'un why on earth would you be getting a 10yr old to address these issues in front of strangers on the internet? He's a young child. This is incredibly damaging. Zero sense of self awareness and understanding of what is right or wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t wait to be a paramedic
---
Then says she Couldn’t work on her feet all day with her broken feet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She’s not come down yet ❄ stuttering, forgetting, talking shite… oh wait.. that’s normal for her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone said in the comments they were a judge she said I need you in my life 🤣
---
Would love to go on top gear

Sees a therapist a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And all those times she says what damage Harvey creates, broken windows, holes in the walls (supposedly done by him) who the heck will rent to her?
He also removes his incontinent pads & smears excrement into walls, or just leave soiled pads around. Of course the :poop: falls out & gets trodden in..... Sorry if you're having breakfast! Another reason Crawl doesn't want him at his house. I'm pretty sure, he's smashed up his room at Star college many, many time's. He really isn't easy to care for. This is why KFP give's him cake etc, to stop him kicking off. Could be College does the same. Easy option to keep him calm. Can't even begin to see how this young'nanny'/Lackie can deal with him.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Needs to leave at 9.30 for an appt not seeking anything today now just seems to be chatting and reading comments
---
*Selling

Reactions: 19
He also removes his incontinent pads & smears excrement into walls, or just leave soiled pads around. Of course the :poop: falls out & gets trodden in..... Sorry if you're having breakfast! Another reason Crawl doesn't want him at his house. I'm pretty sure, he's smashed up his room at Star college many, many time's. He really isn't easy to care for. This is why KFP give's him cake etc, to stop him kicking off. Could be College does the same. Easy option to keep him calm. Can't even begin to see how this young'nanny'/Lackie can deal with him.
She said he's a size 7xl yesterday, cam you imagine trying to deal with his outbursts !

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh she’s back on the freezing Live, she sounds like she’s on a big comedown this morning, OMFG she can’t wait to be a paramedic again…why the duck does she keep saying this, it’s so disrespectful to all who work in the NHS, put in hours of training and hard work to get there and continue to do so everyday, something she could never do …it’s really really really pissing me off now, as if this disgusting sociopathic thick twit could ever be a paramedic, bleeping cancel this biaaaaatch…..arghhhh 🤬

I’m a grumpy tired Kylie this morning, coffee hasn’t kicked in yet…can you tell 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Says getting more surgery on her face Jeyda says she’s had enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God, she's talking so much shite today.

Not going to vape today, but is dying to vape, she will.
No self control

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t have any vices, drink or take drugs, surgery her only addiction…..she can’t stop lying can she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Stays so slim due to the stress on her life always a drama her mental health is shot to bits lots of drama behind the scenes

Just had a vape

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not trying clothes on today -it’s lucky dip bag day today instead
---
She’s got a production meeting with her mum today for a documentary!!

might be back on live at 3.30
---
Lucky dip bags are £10 - buy one and don’t know what’s inside but it’ll be size 8-24 🤣
---
Filming 3 tv series
If AFP & her are going to do a documentary, Claire/Peter need to make sure legal steps are in place, about the book of lie's. Otherwise, God knows what will be said about PA. Maybe documentary is all about mothers lung transplant/health & her moving home. Seem's AFP now wants to move to Isle of Wight. They had a house there before, but sold it. Mr PP, still doesn't want to leave Sussex. Hardly surprising, as his Fencing business is there. Seeing as the Rustington house is now in his name, he needs to man up & put his foot down & tell her he's not moving. But he won't, as he's a doormat, controlled by the old harridan. WHO would want to make a documentary about AFP & KFP, that's the question?

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She can slag off Tattle, but what is apparent from my limited time on here (albeit only on the KFP threads), is that the majority of us appear to be be normal, well educated people, many of which are professionals in their own field whereas her fans are the total opposite, thick as pig tit tower block Tracy's. Apologies to any Tracy's on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
What made me start vaping?

Kids, not my kids… erm… especially that one and she points to Jeyda. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
---
Mum gave me a copy of her book last week - signed but I’ve not read it yet 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
God she’s full of tit today.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Face timing Harvey now
---
Ha he’s relaxing and told her to ring him back
---
Harvey was on the toilet she says

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.