Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right off to shower , walk the dogs , drink lots of coffee and not have to listen to that lying twunt , happy tattling twolls

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The person who did Harvey's book didn't give him all the money.
Seriously?
So everyone rips her off. More likely she was paid the money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
He also removes his incontinent pads & smears excrement into walls, or just leave soiled pads around. Of course the :poop: falls out & gets trodden in..... Sorry if you're having breakfast! Another reason Crawl doesn't want him at his house. I'm pretty sure, he's smashed up his room at Star college many, many time's. He really isn't easy to care for. This is why KFP give's him cake etc, to stop him kicking off. Could be College does the same. Easy option to keep him calm. Can't even begin to see how this young'nanny'/Lackie can deal with him.
Oh dear, I know it's not easy caring for them (son used to work in a secure place with people exactly the same) but she's not doing him any favours at all, he needs proper care at all times, with people who are fully trained to deal with him.

Reactions: 29
She honestly looks pissed.
No girl is ever going to take anything off Harvey (except his mum)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
God, she's talking so much shite today.

Not going to vape today, but is dying to vape, she will.
No self control

She’s absolutely f*cked today, on a massive comedown, why is she doing this, just rambling nonsense, she was meant to be selling JYY, she just can’t be bothered, Jeyda appears to have accepted she’s getting nothing out of her this morning. Saying that, this is great, it’s clear there’s no way back for her, she’s a total mess, I keep saying time to cancel her, but watching this she’s cancelling herself, she’s unemployable, she can’t even be bothered to do her basic selling tat today, what a wreck 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s Going now will be back on tonight getting lashes done, meeting for mums programme and bike ride with kids

• Haha
Reactions: 26
8:16 I'm not doing a vape. I don't want to get addicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kate..I’m 45 I’m allowed a tweak here and there.. tweak? Her face looks as tho it’s been turned inside out stamped on, set on fire, melted then flung back on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Literally sitting there vapping / swapping flavours and talking tit like teenage girls (apologies to all teenage girls out there ...)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So she’s got a production meeting this morning about a new TV show….so someone is giving this wreck a TV show, she is going to turn up in the state she is in this morning, and it’s a f*cking mess I can tell any of you not watching. She is either pissed, high or having a massive comedown from last night, she can’t concentrate to save her life, and the production people want to work with this…..wow, good luck to that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She said she has a meeting next week with book publishers for her next book 😂😂😂
---
So she’s got a production meeting this morning about a new TV show….so someone is giving this wreck a TV show, she is going to turn up in the state she is in this morning, and it’s a f*cking mess I can tell any of you not watching. She is either pissed, high or having a massive comedown from last night, she can’t concentrate to save her life, and the production people want to work with this…..wow, good luck to that 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
She’s such a mess. The attention span of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol, I'm just listening to her live beginning. Complaining about getting ripped off with Jigsaw about her stunning perfume, people writing, now you know how it feels. £250,000.00

• Haha
Kate..I’m 45 I’m allowed a tweak here and there.. tweak? Her face looks as tho it’s been turned inside out stamped on, set on fire, melted then flung back on!
The only tweak she needs is to sew her mouth up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s over…..her fall is now accelerating,,,,a short clip for you lucky people….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Stays so slim due to the stress on her life always a drama her mental health is shot to bits lots of drama behind the scenes

Just had a vape
Wow wow wow, did you hear right? Because AFP and KFP stated last week she was in a good place 🤦🏼‍♀️ Katie Pinocchio Price 🤥
---
It’s over…..her fall is now accelerating,,,,a short clip for you lucky people….

View attachment 2336528
Jesus..... She actually she's pissed or something, WTAF 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow wow wow, did you hear right? Because AFP and KFP stated last week she was in a good place 🤦🏼‍♀️ Katie Pinocchio Price 🤥
---

Jesus..... She actually she's pissed or something, WTAF 😳
Carl and Jeyda are letting her appear in that state? They either have a warped sense of humour or are co-conspirators in bringing her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.