Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up, that's fantastic news for Kieran, I've never doubted his innocence over any of these allegations which we all know are made by Skanky. My concern is that she will now concoct something else to try and ruin him.

If the piegate video does exist, I think I said before, could the reason for her not sharing it be because of the restraining order MP has on her? Or could it be because it's in someone's private property?

I joined the live TT yesterday morning it was useless as kept freezing but at one point there was a blood curdling scream in the background I think it must have been Bunny.

Went to the Royal International Horse Show yesterday which is held just up the road from the MM. Now wouldn't you think at such a prestige local event KP would be there trying to flog her KP Equestrian merchandise but no nothing. Makes me wonder if the cost of the pitch would outweigh any possible profit. I think it's only a matter of time before this business goes bust.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Finally caught up, that's fantastic news for Kieran, I've never doubted his innocence over any of these allegations which we all know are made by Skanky. My concern is that she will now concoct something else to try and ruin him.

If the piegate video does exist, I think I said before, could the reason for her not sharing it be because of the restraining order MP has on her? Or could it be because it's in someone's private property?

I joined the live TT yesterday morning it was useless as kept freezing but at one point there was a blood curdling scream in the background I think it must have been Bunny.

Went to the Royal International Horse Show yesterday which is held just up the road from the MM. Now wouldn't you think at such a prestige local event KP would be there trying to flog her KP Equestrian merchandise but no nothing. Makes me wonder if the cost of the pitch would outweigh any possible profit. I think it's only a matter of time before this business goes bust.
It was Jeyda’s kids screaming. She has got very young kids.
---
Trolls just want to be her. 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Podcast)
---
Apparently she has common sense, is a business woman and knows how to make money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Reckons she has more lovers than haters….
She doesn’t read the messages on her instagram (as they are so awful)
Gets trolled about the animals.
Tattle gets a mention. It’s a sess pit. They bought up the site and Amy can’t believe such sites exist. That’s why she’s trying to get track a troll done. Still banging on about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tattle gets a mention. It’s a sess pit. They bought up the site and Amy can’t believe such sites exist. That’s why she’s trying to get track a troll done.
You’re a martyr for listening to it! I couldn’t do it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harvey’s law at the last stages. 🙄
---
Apparently she cleared up the RSPCA stuff up by showing the certificate…errr no you didn’t! 🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Tattle gets a mention. It’s a sess pit. They bought up the site and Amy can’t believe such sites exist. That’s why she’s trying to get track a troll done. Still banging on about it.
Sounds like she thinks 'trolling' just means folks pointing out the truth then, if she says she gets 'trolled' about her animals, ye gods!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
KP would never dream of trolling someone…… errrr MP?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Harvey’s law at the last stages. 🙄
---
Apparently she cleared up the RSPCA stuff up by showing the certificate…errr no you didn’t! 🤥
☝ Harvey's Law is already in existence. It pertains to canine remains found on a public highway and scanning a chip to notify owners of their beloved pets death. As of 2015, l believe 🤔 Ironic really given the circumstances of poor Blade's demise.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn’t want to be a feminist. Holds herself up for her mistakes.
The media does give a good conception of what she’s really like, but she can’t control the media. But can explain stuff on her podcast.
she has crossed the line, when she was going through her breakdown, she put a post on instagram, but that was an ex or something, but she doesn’t do that anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How long are the Police and SS going to tolerate this thing and it's Lies?
Maybe they have to have a certain level of evidence to proceed? In their case I would want to know that I had enough to secure a watertight conviction rather than risk her getting off on a technicality. Something is happening though, she is not going very far at all at the moment and she's keeping those children very close to her. She's definitely rattled and looking over her shoulder.

Reactions: 27
Reckons the MM is just a bad omen. They want to do another series of MM, but she doesn’t know if she wants to 🤣🤣🤣 excuses….
She’s doing so well in everything else she is doing. She thinks she needs a change re the house….so there we are, getting ready to leave the MM me thinks! The house is miles too big for her.
---
Had her eyes lasered, but they are going blurry again. Had them tested but they are fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope she can read a number plate when she is driving.
---
Talking about going to bed with losing a tampax up there 🤢 and losing the string.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.