Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hang on! She is pictured getting into the (passenger seat of the) car in a black and white top when collecting it from the pound. That is different from what she was pictured wearing the other day at Shoreham Police Station when it was reported she was there about the car.

So perhaps she was at Shoreham on ANOTHER matter?
She looked like she'd woken up IN Shoreham

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would think that she would actually try and look glamorous if she’s alerted back grid. She looks a real mess.
if she s a fully fledged addict that will be why she looks a mess
most start of pretty much functioning but it quickly takes over your whole life
looking good and eating well will be the first to fall and like a pack of cards everything else falls
it wont get any better and her life will continue in free fall

im still not 100% she is a big daily user but she is deffo on some class A
i cant believe she has not been drug tested in the last 9 months and passed as if she is using on a regular basis it will show up and as far as i know nothing has ever come up as positive though yes there was the car flipping (no idea why she was never charged though)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have bourbons but you'll have to move quickly, they're my favourites.

Smiles innocently, shouts 'KP! Nipples!' and points randomly whilst sneaking Jaynie extra biscuits.
🤣🤣 Aw thank youCrow, you can’t beat a bourbon sorry Facey {discretely nibbling bourbons while looking in random directions} 😋.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy birfday,have fab meal😍
Yhank you had a lovely meal xx
---
I have no doubt that the red tops were waiting for just such an occasion before printing... Happy Birthday Sjr2607. x
Thank you xx
---
Bless him 🥰 .... That's the type of thing my son does ... Have a wonderful time ❤❤🍰🥳🥳
Thank you xx
---
Happy birthday SJR ❤ don't worry, folk will keep abreast of the Skanky one's doings, you have a lovely time x
Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
god this is gonna come back to bite her on the arse… and i cannot wait!
She can't help herself can she.. this is proof to millions of people that she is bribing and coaching her son on camera to talk badly about is dad. Unbelievable silly stupid woman. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 25
So some answers we would like to know
1,have all charges against KH been dropped regarding KP reporting totally un true allegations
2,is she being charged for anything regarding her being pulled over with Harvey (promised proof nothing shown)
3,with KH charges being dropped will it now speed up the custody battle

Lets hope Fathers for Justice get things moving and show KP up for all her lies and get the kids back to normality
KH was not charged with anything. Allegations were made and the police investigated the allegations and found that there were no charges to be made. I don’t know the answers to 2 or 3.
---
if she s a fully fledged addict that will be why she looks a mess
most start of pretty much functioning but it quickly takes over your whole life
looking good and eating well will be the first to fall and like a pack of cards everything else falls
it wont get any better and her life will continue in free fall

im still not 100% she is a big daily user but she is deffo on some class A
i cant believe she has not been drug tested in the last 9 months and passed as if she is using on a regular basis it will show up and as far as i know nothing has ever come up as positive though yes there was the car flipping (no idea why she was never charged though)
I think they have both gone downhill in looks and physically. C looks at least ten years older than he should.

Reactions: 18
Because someone off Kippers account went around gifting all the begs (cla, gemma, elsa to name a few) a few months back and they were all starstruck and loving it
sorry, i must be really older than i thought ,because i didnt understand a single thing about that statement . do you mean kipper or a poster on her account ? who is gemma and elsa ? how do you" gift a beg" ? 😂 asking for a friend who is an oldie ( me );)😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know the correct medical term, it's called the "westbrook sniff lift" basically it's when your over inflated Bratz doll lip start heading up your newly made nostrils.
I can't wait for her next surgery, we could take bets, "what body part ends up where"
Now there's an idea for a Christmas board game, a bit like pin the tail on a donkey only this would have, ears, eyebrows, lips, belly buttons, eyeballs. You get the idea.
Ooh you have given me an idea for the next poll! :unsure:💡💡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was posted 12 moths ago
this was posted about november last year onwards,after the kids were taken and not returned, the poster we all suspect to be edna. just noticed it says its surpose to have happened last june 22 !!! so they were left in the home for 5 months untill skanky got bad press? so the poster (edna) didnt see the video of the pudding flung but then she did but it turned into a pie ? so many lies and mistakes its a joke. bunny ate it because it was the only way to clean it up ? well in one house she gets served pudding in bed, in the other house she has to make dinner herself and we are supose to believe all this just because some one has told us. why didnt the poster put the video on here, because it dosnt exsist !
---
View attachment 2336041
View attachment 2336042
hahaha shes not driving it though is she and wheres that escaped lioness from Berlin when you need it ? wtf does she look like 😂😂😂😂😂😂:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
this was posted about november last year onwards,after the kids were taken and not returned, the poster we all suspect to be edna. just noticed it says its surpose to have happened last june 22 !!! so they were left in the home for 5 months untill skanky got bad press? so the poster (edna) didnt see the video of the pudding flung but then she did but it turned into a pie ? so many lies and mistakes its a joke. bunny ate it because it was the only way to clean it up ? well in one house she gets served pudding in bed, in the other house she has to make dinner herself and we are supose to believe all this just because some one has told us. why didnt the poster put the video on here, because it dosnt exsist !
---

hahaha shes not driving it though is she and wheres that escaped lioness from Berlin when you need it ? wtf does she look like 😂😂😂😂😂😂:poop:
plus “if” this is what happened, why has KH been stopped from seeing the kids? Why has he been called an abuser by her brain dead fans? Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
Sorry to go off topic a little but like, just why???
View attachment 2336095
sharon is 70 i think she looks good for 70, mind you when i first saw this, i thought you were right because i thought the photo was of danni minogue 😂
---
I think living with Ozzy would age anyone prematurely!
ozzys not well,saw a recent photo of him in a wheelchair, perhaps shes worried about him but losing 2 stone quickly is not good either, especially if she wasnt dieting. her hair looks very thin, also. hope shes ok .
---
Thank you! Know where you are coming from now! 🧐👀 - eyes peeled!
and they slip up and call her kate sometimes too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The only person who can stop a child seeing their parent is a judge in a court of law. The police cannot and social services can only put a 7 day suspension on a child not seeing a parent. She is talking absolute tit

• Wow
Reactions: 32
KH was not charged with anything. Allegations were made and the police investigated the allegations and found that there were no charges to be made. I don’t know the answers to 2 or 3.
---

I think they have both gone downhill in looks and physically. C looks at least ten years older than he should.
yes you are correct KH was not charged(y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
plus “if” this is what happened, why has KH been stopped from seeing the kids? Why has he been called an abuser by her brain dead fans? Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️
I think you answered your own question there. Her fans are brain dead, they wouldn't be fans otherwise! They believe every lie that comes out of her big fat messed up gob, even when she contradicts herself. SHE is the one stopping the kids from seeing their father, she originally claimed that he could still have access but then she refused to let them go. She kept them after a weekend visit and refused to give them back. The only way Kieran can get them back is through the courts so she keeps making all these false accusations against him to stop him being able to do that.

• Heart
This week…. Trolling…
Not a bully , I've just spat my much needed coffee out , have to make myself a 2nd one quicker than usual had 2hrs sleep every night for past wk thanks to blood checks on my daughter, a sick dog and menopause sweats.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.