Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though she's fucked her face up, I'd say she has this same smirk and look of contempt when Jett says what she wants.

View attachment 2335524 View attachment 2335528 View attachment 2335529

View attachment 2335534
View attachment 2335535
---

No point they can be emailed these days.
I called this ages ago. The lies just keep spilling out of their mouths. Very very similar personalitys. Both have drink and drug problems and are clearly delusional. The lies are soo so dangerous 😳 beyond hope. Personality transplant is badly needed

Reactions: 21
So she was a passenger when picking the thing up, with backgrid in tow. Now with a photo op like that why was she not driving.
😁 no valid license, no insurance 😄!! I feel there is more to come with this story - we should have a whip round and buy a chauffeur's outfit for CW, something tells me she's not gonna be behind the wheel any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
That's because his 2nd wife doesn't want the kids all over SM, unlike his first wife who has them there on a daily basis. So what would be the point of Pete not showing them when skanky does? Fly away my pretty!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So hang on! She is pictured getting into the (passenger seat of the) car in a black and white top when collecting it from the pound. That is different from what she was pictured wearing the other day at Shoreham Police Station when it was reported she was there about the car.

So perhaps she was at Shoreham on ANOTHER matter?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The department I work in at school we have some damaged young people whom we work with to help change their young lives (ks3/4). J and B will love the no rules and takeaways, new toys etc for now but it won't last, all young people in these types of households crave calm and routine, they will soon want what KH provides, she is, at the moment their care giver so they will want to please her, go along with what she asks of them, for now, oh and drinking cans of monster on adhd medication? Hmmmmm
I think the tables will turn when she loses the house (and she will lose it eventually). She will then have to depend on whoever she is with at the time and I can’t see SB putting up with children.

Reactions: 28
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
Sorry to go off topic a little but like, just why???
Screenshot_20230726_233951_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe what she did on that video with Jett. She’s pulled some tit before but this is on another level. Who does she think she is? She literally broadcast child abuse in that video and it’s despicable. I really hope the red tops get their fingers out of their arses and expose this witch for the absolutely amoral psycho she is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
View attachment 2336095
Sharon looks like she's constipated, what a mess to get yourself into.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2336095
I suspect she's ill, she looked shrunken and lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I've always thought her plastic surgery was quite well done.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2336095
Think I read the other week she's lost about 2 stone rapidly, that's why she looks ill, not sure why tho, can't remember.

Reactions: 12
So she was a passenger when picking the thing up, with backgrid in tow. Now with a photo op like that why was she not driving.
You would think that she would actually try and look glamorous if she’s alerted back grid. She looks a real mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie Price #301
So Fred 300 quickly over. Let's hope she's banned for driver the Range Rover

Reactions: 20
Rocking the Mr Spock look
Horrific
I will thank you not to disrespect the wonderful and intelligent Mr Spock in this manner!

Mr Spock is now being played by the rather handsome Ethan Peck. I also loved Leonard and Zachary’s versions. I am seriously offended on all their behalfs (or behalves, not quite sure)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how Sophie would feel if KP was babysitting Albert for the day at the MM, especially if she took him out in the car.
---
I will thank you not to disrespect the wonderful and intelligent Mr Spock in this manner!

Mr Spock is now being played by the rather handsome Ethan Peck. I also loved Leonard and Zachary’s versions. I am seriously offended on all their behalfs (or behalves, not quite sure)
Fellow Trekkie here - Leonard Nimoy was an absolute legend and Spock a perfectly written character. Like you, I'm also disturbed by the KP-Spock comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So some answers we would like to know
1,have all charges against KH been dropped regarding KP reporting totally un true allegations
2,is she being charged for anything regarding her being pulled over with Harvey (promised proof nothing shown)
3,with KH charges being dropped will it now speed up the custody battle

Lets hope Fathers for Justice get things moving and show KP up for all her lies and get the kids back to normality

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I reckon at least 3 possible flying monkeys on the go just now,they`re trying to be subtle but can`t stop their bile coming to the surface little by little.
---
She really is a sick nasty mess. Using Jett like that is beyond disturbing. And STILL the services are doing nothing to protect them 🤷🤬

The only good thing is that she is using industrial strength filters & they can't save her from looking like tit 🤣 what the hell is going on with her mouth? She looks like she's got a harelip & had a stroke 😳
She looks like she`s had a stroke and Bells Palsy at the same time.

Reactions: 17
I suspect she's ill, she looked shrunken and lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I've always thought her plastic surgery was quite well done.
Many many years ago she had a gastric band or stomach stapling and no doubt has had more work over the years well according to the papers yes she has

maybe she has been on the skinny jab i would have thought that would be pretty likely

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.