Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 odd pages behind but finally kieron has been cleared whoop! Bout time she was done for all these malicious allegations against him. Never known anyone so evil 😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just a flying monkey stopping by for a cuppa, @Crowbag better hide your biscuit tin. Do you happen to have any bourbons? I love a bourbon too @Facehugger, best biscuit ever.

they’ve yet to find a barrel Skanky wouldn’t scrape the bottom of. She truly is scum.
I have bourbons but you'll have to move quickly, they're my favourites.

Smiles innocently, shouts 'KP! Nipples!' and points randomly whilst sneaking Jaynie extra biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was on the fence with CW before
I wasn't sure if he was just the latest in the long line of men that have temporary insanity while snared by skanky
But after tonight hearing him role playing happy families with the 'children' as he called them, I am now of the opinion he's as big a piece of tit as she is. The pair of them were blatantly taunting kieron tonight with that display on the tik tok, and he was obviously right next to that creature when she was parading jett in front of the camera parroting her bile. He's just as complicit as her in the ruin of those children's childhood and alienating them from their father. His parents must be thoroughly ashamed of him, pathetic little scumbag

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
It was me and I'm ready to risk my tattle reputation/ bet good money it's the skank itself !
I'm not so sure about this, this poster is coherent and can spell, majority of the time. They also use words skank wouldn't understand the meaning of. My guess is Edna or 100% someone in camp skank

• Haha
Reactions: 29
thats what happened to chelsea lee art, the police turned up on her live. its on her thread on tattler. they do seem to hate each other,cla and her cronies are heckling skankys tic tocs and slagging her off live but skanky claims to not know her,wonder whats going on there ? roots baby ✌ 😂;)
Because someone off Kippers account went around gifting all the begs (cla, gemma, elsa to name a few) a few months back and they were all starstruck and loving it

Reactions: 9
Well I seem to be going round in circles here
I said that earlier, nobody's ever seen it, nobody's seen the proof so does it actually exist as nobody's seen the receipts for it!!!! Oh lordy, I feel like I'm on the magic roundabout here, it's the video nobody's got proof of, not what she bloody said or claimed about it in posts. 🤷
This was posted 12 moths ago

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I must admit, I’m concerned. Are you absolutely sure that there is no video or audio, because I think she’s mad enough to upload it if there is.
If there was a video she would have found to 'accidentally' leak it by now for sure!
---
What is funny is she’s clearly told Jett it’s his dads own doing that is stopping him seeing him , but when this all started she said K could still see the kids alone but someone else was being investigated, she can’t keep a track of her own lies she’s telling Joe public one thing and those two bairns something else, that little lad had a clear chance there to say my dads done x to me that’s why I don’t want to see him and that’s why we don’t see him, but he seemed as confused as to the reason other than dads done something that I’m totally unaware of so we can’t see him, she really has me foaming and what’s even worse is she can’t see any wrong in her actions and every other adult around her is aiding her destroy her own kids lives because she’s a spiteful old hag who seethes in jealousy, and as for K cheating so bloody what ,it has nothing to do with her especially when her partner slept with another woman and she took him back.
She has the nerve to post this and say 'I'm not taking the blame for that thank you' when if it wasn't for HER spewing her lies to the police and SS then there wouldn't be an issue would there? How on earth she has the nerve to stand there and claim SHE isn't the reason he can't see his dad I don't know.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was on the fence with CW before
I wasn't sure if he was just the latest in the long line of men that have temporary insanity while snared by skanky
But after tonight hearing him role playing happy families with the 'children' as he called them, I am now of the opinion he's as big a piece of tit as she is. The pair of them were blatantly taunting kieron tonight with that display on the tik tok, and he was obviously right next to that creature when she was parading jett in front of the camera parroting her bile. He's just as complicit as her in the ruin of those children's childhood and alienating them from their father. His parents must be thoroughly ashamed of him, pathetic little scumbag
Nah, I save my hatred for the skank - they are her children. As their mum, it is her job protect them and to carefully choose who she brings into their lives.
He is just Mr Right Now, not Mr Right, she chose him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG she is absolutely mouthing the words! You're so right. Great spot.

I watch some body language and behaviour experts on YouTube called The Behavior Panel and I'd love to see them rip apart her actions on these vids. Absolutely vile creature. Just when you think she can't sink any lower she finds a new level.
I’ve asked them 🤣. I’ve also reminded HG tudor of his promise to eviscerate the skanky lying witch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2336041
View attachment 2336042
Getting in on passenger side, I think that's significant - she would have triumphantly drove off if she could. Somethings up with the licence and or insurance

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
` wots puddingate????? ` and why when it was posted ... did I miss it :unsure:

Sounds rather ` mendacious ` to moi 😯

Joking aside ... peeps please DONT WASTE good puddin 🥺🥺 🤭🤭
Is it wrong that I can’t wait to start posting the word ‘mendacious’ in every comment section 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just when you think her behaviour can't get any lower, KP manages to scrape another barrel of lowness
If she can lie about domestic violence and sexual assault she will lie about anything if it meets the needs at the time . I don’t think there is a depth she won’t go to

Reactions: 36
If she had a video I am sure she would have posted it by now especially when she is off her face. She would have relished posting it to destroy Kieran even more.
At the very least she would have shown it to one of the people she has been interviewed by so they could verify it's existence.

Reactions: 16
What the duck is going on with her top lip???
I don't know the correct medical term, it's called the "westbrook sniff lift" basically it's when your over inflated Bratz doll lip start heading up your newly made nostrils.
I can't wait for her next surgery, we could take bets, "what body part ends up where"
Now there's an idea for a Christmas board game, a bit like pin the tail on a donkey only this would have, ears, eyebrows, lips, belly buttons, eyeballs. You get the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.