Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids that age wouldn't just come out with 'technically it's my Dad' or 'social'. They are words you've heard in conversation alot or have just been told to say.
It's so blatantly obvious he was told what to say. It's so malignant to even talk badly about a child's father infront of them. They get to 16 and make up their own minds. I know from experience. A child should never feel like they have to choose between parents. She should be reassuring the kids and keeping things mutual and normal. But she just can't. She's a nasty, manipulative, abusive, self centred witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Sorry I know this has probably been discussed already but this video has really bleeping riled me.....this bleeping mutant needs her karma for every sick, evil thing she's done!
So KP says that Jett and Bunny are not allowed to see KH because the police and SS say so
But Bunny has been seeing him
Doesn’t look like she has told them he has been cleared of all charges

Reactions: 37
That Tik Tok was her revenge for today's headline, the problem is there are people that will believe her, because they take her word as gospel, and she knows this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So KP says that Jett and Bunny are not allowed to see KH because the police and SS say so
But Bunny has been seeing him
Doesn’t look like she has told them he has been cleared of all charges
All I can say is Michelle has some serious self control .....

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s mouthing the bleeping words that she’s taught him to say 😡 😡
OMG she is absolutely mouthing the words! You're so right. Great spot.

I watch some body language and behaviour experts on YouTube called The Behavior Panel and I'd love to see them rip apart her actions on these vids. Absolutely vile creature. Just when you think she can't sink any lower she finds a new level.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The department I work in at school we have some damaged young people whom we work with to help change their young lives (ks3/4). J and B will love the no rules and takeaways, new toys etc for now but it won't last, all young people in these types of households crave calm and routine, they will soon want what KH provides, she is, at the moment their care giver so they will want to please her, go along with what she asks of them, for now, oh and drinking cans of monster on adhd medication? Hmmmmm
I've seen your posts before about what you do and you are absolutely spot on. The novelty is all fine at first, it's fun and a laugh, but then the lack of care & boundaries will kick in. That's why I hope they go back to K&M's stable environment asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
` wots puddingate????? ` and why when it was posted ... did I miss it :unsure:

Sounds rather ` mendacious ` to moi 😯

Joking aside ... peeps please DONT WASTE good puddin 🥺🥺 🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just when you think her behaviour can't get any lower, KP manages to scrape another barrel of lowness

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone let Kieran know she's mouthing the words as Jett is saying them?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Phew just caught up after being out all day. What great news for KH. Let's hope tit now hits the fan and Skanks is done for harrassment. That would be icing on the carrot cake except for the kids to be back home soon.
---

Ugly munter cunter
Munter Cunter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My first thought when Jett said "Technically my dad" was that he meant he's his biological dad but not being a proper dad, if you now what I mean, in a disparaging way about Kieran. But now I see he means the reason for no contact.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s at CW’s place because she’s not paid the gas & electric & she’s been cut off!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know if this has been mentioned as not had time to go through all the comments but I'm really disappointed in Anthony Fowler of Supreme CBD.
He's got a video of her using his stuff which she's probably blagged for free. It's on Twitter. He's been warned he's made a boo boo getting involved with her so if anyone buys his stuff you might want to rethink where you get your CBD from in future.

Reactions: 43
Maybe she’s at CW’s place because she’s not paid the gas & electric & she’s been cut off!
Probably avoiding Sophie the source for having her sister lie for skank about the RR saying skank was all legal with licence, insurance and it was a database mishap then throwing her own sister under the bus outing Sophie the sources lies. Sophie the source won't go round to sink boys to have it out she hates him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I must be really dumb, I honestly have no idea who you’re all talking about 😳
Just a flying monkey stopping by for a cuppa, @Crowbag better hide your biscuit tin. Do you happen to have any bourbons? I love a bourbon too @Facehugger, best biscuit ever.
Just when you think her behaviour can't get any lower, KP manages to scrape another barrel of lowness
they’ve yet to find a barrel Skanky wouldn’t scrape the bottom of. She truly is scum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that was a game of two halves, I was so happy for Kieran that charges dropped then so angry and sad about Jett. She stopped him going to school as her lies would be questioned there. She is controlling him, bribing him and blatantly coaching him to repeat her lies. As Harvey is no longer a cute child she is replacing him with Jett. I really hope Keiron gets full custody ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Trustee can sell the bankrupts beneficial interest without it appearing in the register. The property arrears are actually NOT part of the bankruptcy as mortgages//charges are secured debts secured on the property and if the bankrupt gets into arrears then the secured charge holders have the right of repossession just as if the person weren’t bankrupt. If it were to be repossessed and a shortfall arose after sale of the property then the shortfall would be a creditor in her bankruptcy as it would then be an unsecured debt it just hadn’t crystallized at the time of the bankruptcy. If there were to be a surplus then that would go into the bankruptcy too. We have no idea what any payment agreement she may have come to with her secured creditors as that’s outside the bankruptcy. The only payment agreement we know about is the failed IVA £12k per month that she failed at hence then becoming bankrupt. If she has come to an agreement for mortgage/secured charge payments then her Trustee can look to see if they are “reasonable” and where she’s getting the money from to pay them which is what the BH is about (in part)
Thanks for explaining things in a way at least I can understand! 😄

Great post! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you watch the video she is actually mouthing along when Jett starts saying "technically my dad". 100% she has coached him to say that, poor kid 🙁
[/QUOTE]
When 'it' says I'm not taking the blame for that then you know in reality that it is all her doing!
So, so desperate to try to distance herself from all the lies 'it' has told and to try changing the narrative yet again.
She is rattled and losing control of the situation but unable to face reality so is going to double down on the lies.
And the ones suffering and being damaged are 2 young children who she is happy to use and abuse to save her own arse whilst trying to destroy their father, all enabled and abetted by clan Price.
I hope they all rot in hell.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I bleeping love cheese and can easily be bribed with it, some people are just looking for a fight.
By the way surely there should be more people getting all het up about the piss taking of poor old Katie, how dare we all laugh at her anxiety, trauma, ADHD and poorly trotters.

You’ve said the magic word, cheese!! 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.