Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Crow, I was doubting my own sanity for a wee while there! I'll settle for an Asda bourbon to dip in my coffee right now 😂👍
You mean you haven't seen the pudding gate video yet,, my god Facey even the astronauts on the international space station have seen it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I live in hope her down fall is soon, infact I hope she is doing a live amd the kids answer the door and all we here is Katrina price I’m arresting you for (insert reason) 🙏🤣🙏🤣
I know you mean well but we really don't want the children to witness any thing like that

Reactions: 9
I know you mean well but we really don't want the children to witness any thing like that
thats what happened to chelsea lee art, the police turned up on her live. its on her thread on tattler. they do seem to hate each other,cla and her cronies are heckling skankys tic tocs and slagging her off live but skanky claims to not know her,wonder whats going on there ? roots baby ✌ 😂;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
Eh? Wey maybe he learned the error of his ways? Maybe he’s respecting his seconds wife’s decision to give them their privacy? Unlike KFP by the way who parades her youngest 2 all over TikTok when according to TikTok guidelines no kid under the age of 13 should be on there. But yeah sure it’s totes Pete ya cunts fault, the bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Me too, I’m usually too oblivious to notice but it’s getting a bit blatant now. I have to say I do appreciate this new subtle approach though, it’s more like a sugar glider than flying simian.
Well I must be really dumb, I honestly have no idea who you’re all talking about 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought you were referring to her post about the video not the actual pudding video.
Ah I thought you wrote earlier that someone had posted the pudding video on here before you joined, so you must have seen it. I was waiting to finally get to see it when it was posted for Facey 🍿. I must have misread what you typed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Traits of Malignant Narcissism
Malignant narcissists display traits and symptoms of antisocial and narcissistic personality disorder. When combined, these traits tend to lead to a very severe form of pathology. While both ASPD and NPD are both types of personality disorders, how they affect a person varies greatly.1,5

Common traits of a malignant narcissist include:3,6

• Being extremely arrogant and self-centered
  • Disregarding the feelings and needs of other people
  • Manipulating, using, or exploiting others for personal gain or pleasure
  • Having an extreme need for power
  • Acts of revenge against those who criticize them
  • Fantasizing about ways to obtain more power or dominance over others
  • Lacking conscience, regret, or remorse for their actions
  • Being cruel and taking pleasure in the pain of others
  • High levels of aggression towards other people
  • Paranoia or mistrust of others

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, I haven't, where is it Stanley Butler? 😂
I’ve posted ‘The Village’ image of a motley crew of scammers when they were caught on camera at the time of #PuddingGate a couple of times now, but it’s always worth another look. I don’t know why she’s involved, but look closely and it appears to me Westcrack has the tape, she has a CCTV tape in her pocket, I reckon it must be the ‘Pudding Gate’ tape. Coincidence, I think not. I’ve put a big red arrow on the photo, pointing at it, so there’s no mistaking it, makes you think, but why Westcrack, what’s occurring here 🤔

246AB105-5D34-4615-87EC-383019378362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
talentless celebs like her you mean, she could only get her tits out while she was young and had nipples and she was too old for page 3 when she met pete. pete had a successful career before he met her, he dated mel brown from the spice girls and he also owned lots of property as his dad had invested his royalties wisely, ANYONE who goes on" get me out of here," go on there to boost their flagging career, skanky included. them getting together was a huge bonus and career boost for both of them, until she did what she always does and distroys everything for her own vanity , and no, you were not the one i was thinking of. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah I thought you wrote earlier that someone had posted the pudding video on here before you joined, so you must have seen it. I was waiting to finally get to see it when it was posted for Facey 🍿. I must have misread what you typed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I know this has probably been discussed already but this video has really bleeping riled me.....this bleeping mutant needs her karma for every sick, evil thing she's done!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I have a screenshot Facey,,, taken at the moment of flinging but it might get me into trouble. 🤣
You little mendacious Butler you, I don't believe you 😂😘
---
it only exsists in skankys tiny mind, because she would have shown it by now if it was real ;) 😂
Eggsactly. That was my point. Who's actually seen it? Nobody!! If it exists it'd be all over the internet by now, and on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The department I work in at school we have some damaged young people whom we work with to help change their young lives (ks3/4). J and B will love the no rules and takeaways, new toys etc for now but it won't last, all young people in these types of households crave calm and routine, they will soon want what KH provides, she is, at the moment their care giver so they will want to please her, go along with what she asks of them, for now, oh and drinking cans of monster on adhd medication? Hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.