Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping that Kieran's rep: Kirsty is all over this..if not why not? We know that Claire always has Pete's back. Surely the wheels can be put in motion for some libel & now slander action..
I honestly think there's little point, suing for slander is extremely expensive and she just doesn't comply with paying damages.
If he waits for the police to finish their investigation they may charge her, she may get prison....at least another restraining order. I think that's the best bet and what they will be waiting for. He can then officially say she's been abusive to him, he can use his money to get the kids back.
---
I can't believe what I'm seeing today. Can fathers for justice be approached by Joe public to get the wheels in motion? Are we able to send them a copy of this video? Are they on the case already? I'm so cross. This is awful.
They'll be on it, as Kieran has been in touch with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you.
This is wrong on so many levels openly using Jett.
Technically it's Keiran stopping him along with the police and SS seeing his father.
Why would Jett even know what Technically would mean in those circumstances.
Is Jett aware the investigation against his father has been dropped and he only believes it's his dads fault because of the previous accusations and what Katie has told him.
Why has Katie only just tried to explain this when she has had months to do so.
Why is he always eating sweets and still talking like he has a lisp.
Again i smell tit on her side.

View attachment 2335474
It needs putting down!!!! Disgusting hag!

Reactions: 17
She really is a sick nasty mess. Using Jett like that is beyond disturbing. And STILL the services are doing nothing to protect them 🤷🤬

The only good thing is that she is using industrial strength filters & they can't save her from looking like tit 🤣 what the hell is going on with her mouth? She looks like she's got a harelip & had a stroke 😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Hope this link works!!
These videos are truly shocking. Plus she’s off her face, just look at her eyes & her speech. Poor Jett, she’s doing what she does to Harvey, coached him before hand, how to answer. Telling him SS & police involved with Kieran. Jeez, sickening. What ever can Kieran do? Surely he has to get legal involved ? I feel sick. 😢😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... but I bet she's not saying WooooooooHooooooooo about this...!

So happy to see this headline, in yer face Skankerella :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know it's ALL ridiculous but why would the police and 'social' ( as she says) put a stop to Kieran seeing just Jett? Kieran is obviously OK
to see Bunny in the contact centre and in parks etc? This never made sense, right from the start.

Even when he's under investigation by police....he's still seen Bunny. So what grounds would SS have to stop contact just with Jett?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know people will disagree. Bur she was so pretty on the left photo. She looked so much better when she was toned down and had a reduction. The right picture is hideous. Those fuxking eyebrows. How' the he'll she doesn't take on board all the negative comments about them. That's her biggest downfall, always knows best and never listend to advice
Beauty comes from within, she's always been an ugly bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These videos are truly shocking. Plus she’s off her face, just look at her eyes & her speech. Poor Jett, she’s doing what she does to Harvey, coached him before hand, how to answer. Telling him SS & police involved with Kieran. Jeez, sickening. What ever can Kieran do? Surely he has to get legal involved ? I feel sick. 😢😡
You can see her mouthing the words as the wee lad is saying it, what's the can in her hand?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
duck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The bleeping witch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. bleeping lying, vile bleep.
And the way Jett repeats technically, like it’s not really true

this has seriously enraged me take thebotch down now and quick, otherwise this really won’t end well
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Diving in - new thread - havent read back so I apologise. Has anyone heard her on Kathy Burke's podcast "Where There's A Will There's A Wake" this week? Kath is all over her with lots of sympathy and I've lost a bit of respect for her because of that. But also, her will still leaves everything to Pete!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just knew there would be some comment, she is pissed off.
Yes, she’s pissed off, but this is shocking DC. It’s getting worse. My heart breaks for Kieran. What ever can be done to stop this. She’s smirking & clearly coached Jett, same as Harvey. This is sickening & it’s getting out of hand. I can’t take much more of her arrogant & blatant disgusting behaviour towards the law, Kieran, the kids, animals etc etc. One step forward, elation regarding police statement today & 20 steps back with that horrible, soul destroying TT🤮😡💩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I thought you were referring to her post about the video not the actual pudding video.
No worries, crossed wires, no the actual pudding slinging video, not her posts about it. If it exists the world and his wife would have been privy to it by now is what I meant. X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s obvious from the skank and Jett TT that she’s been coaching him for months what to say and now she’s utilising him! She does the exact same thing with H…mouthing the words she knows he’s going to say because she’s put those words in his mouth over and over again. No doubt he’s getting another £150 in Roblox tomorrow for performing! So sad to watch x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Passes the Good Biscuits.
It's ok
Most of us understand exactly what you're saying.
Honestly.
Removes the Good Biscuits before they all vanish.
Leaves, impressed by biscuit eating ability, carrying a much lighter barrel.
Thanks Crow, I was doubting my own sanity for a wee while there! I'll settle for an Asda bourbon to dip in my coffee right now 😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, she’s pissed off, but this is shocking DC. It’s getting worse. My heart breaks for Kieran. What ever can be done to stop this. She’s smirking & clearly coached Jett, same as Harvey. This is sickening & it’s getting out of hand. I can’t take much more of her arrogant & blatant disgusting behaviour towards the law, Kieran, the kids, animals etc etc. One step forward, elation regarding police statement today & 20 steps back with that horrible, soul destroying TT🤮😡💩
It's so heart breaking isn't it. But on a positive note you can clearly see she's mouthing what Jett has been coached to say so blatant abuse and another hole deeper she's put herself in. Keeping positive and the faith that Kieran will win with all this proof. X sure all this evidence is being passed over to K by those that know him.😘

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2335230
[/QUOTE]
ive never heard a kid of 10 to say the word" technically", thats a word an adult would use to simplyfy something to a child or somebody ( like a solicitor) explaining something in laymans terms to somebody who didnt understand the jargon. she has told him this 100%
If you watch the video she is actually mouthing along when Jett starts saying "technically my dad". 100% she has coached him to say that, poor kid 🙁

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.