Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t you go to the local screening on the village lawn? I’m pretty sure it was shown there “as all the villagers have seen it and are talking about it”. (As my eyes suddenly start rolling faster than a Vegas slot machine).

They set out to sow discord and muddy the issues, sometimes with “snippets of tea” or by trying to tell us all how wrong we are about the Skank. They may ask questions that seem a little “off”, or seem to be coming from an old angle. Sometimes they are blatant like Susiesoo and JohnnyJnr - these two very obvious examples that spring to mind.
Thank you! Know where you are coming from now! 🧐👀 - eyes peeled!

Reactions: 15
smirking out of her wonky mouth,with a gleam in her little wonky eye and her mismatched flairing nostrils. i wouldnt put her face on a bleeping clock. and who the duck did her eyelashes, because they fucked them up too ?. she got a big clump in the right eye where my fist should be and where is the middle of her top lip gone ? it looks like the bleeping marble arch ! can she even close her gob ? fuckity duck, duck, duck, the old bleep !
i was starting to lose it for a minute, no alcohol handy and that irritatating bleep getting to me,so i have had a deep breath and calmed down and we should not let that smirking bleep wind us up, she still got no licence and hopefully will be in court for that soon, shes now trying to stick it to kieron again because shes smarting, because he has had the charges dropped against him, no doubt she is being watched by someone to have had the police pull her over the car, bet they have been expecting her to bring more tit kierons way and are ready for it, it might be just the proof of her harrassment they have needed. calm thoughts everyone, not long now. hope her phones been tapped too. wonder who it could be, there are so many to choose from, BH,creditors,police,social services,newspapers,private investagators,RSPCA, neibours etc, etc., skanky get packing for prison,you can wear your orange jyy tit assemble there.!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s mouthing the bleeping words that she’s taught him to say 😡 😡
duck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The bleeping witch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. bleeping lying, vile bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO,,,, YES ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL THE NEW FOOTBALL SEASON BEGINS WOOHOO DO YOU LOVE IT....⚽⚽⚽⚽🥳🎉🎉🎉🤣🤣
OMG Stan, I missed this post earlier 😱 I’ve already given you two yellow card’s for inappropriate kicky-ball references on the Fred….this looks like a straight Red (I know my kicky-ball terms, due to watching World Cup kicky-ball, only time I watch it….that’s allowed 😉) to me !

Luckily I’m in a good mood tonight, as it’s all falling apart for the Skank accusation today, so I’ll pretend I ain’t seen this, like some refs do at the kicky-ball….consider yourself lucky 👍🏾⚽❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm hoping that Kieran's rep: Kirsty is all over this..if not why not? We know that Claire always has Pete's back. Surely the wheels can be put in motion for some libel & now slander action..

Reactions: 35
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
Yawnnnnnnn gosh it must be bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm hoping that Kieran's rep: Kirsty is all over this..if not why not? We know that Claire always has Pete's back. Surely the wheels can be put in motion for some libel & now slander action..
I'm not convinced by Kirsty as an agent...hard to be as good as Claire Powell

Reactions: 16
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
FFS man!!! Really??????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, there has been a random few 'regulars' on here who have doubted Kieran ( and probably still do), or don't like him. As you know I've met him many, many times's & his lovely mum Wendy. He really is a decent, gentle man. He was literally encased in her web. Trapped, like a lamb to the slaughter. Those 2 kids (and P & J, when they were with KFP) have a lot to be grateful for. He got them to school, made sure they were fed, clean & tidy & well looked after. When him & KFP split, he still saw J & B & eventually had them almost full time. Pretty sure he had 100% custody for a while, & then KFP only had supervised visits (due to her drug addiction & unstable mind). I don't believe about all the accusations, 'piegate' etc & most certainly 100% NEVER, EVER believe the young girl situation & KFP's disgusting likening to JS - Which I'm shocked was even allowed to be put into the public domain. Now is the time, police MUST wrap up & dismiss all the unproven allegations that KFP has made, so Kieran has a 'clean sheet' to move on with his life with his Children & Michelle. I think he's going to have to get some sort of restraining order, because she will NEVER stop, trying to crucify him. Then Police need to stop pussy footing around & charge KFP on many, many counts of wasting police time.

If you are caught wasting police time you could be jailed for up to six months and/or fined. - Seeing as more than once, I hope it would be prison.

If the false accusations damage your reputation, you may be able to sue for defamation. 22 May 2023 - Clearly they have affected Kieran's reputation & work.
Well said willow 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
duck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The bleeping witch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. bleeping lying, vile bleep.
thats going to get her in a tit load of trouble

Reactions: 33
Does anyone think that with today's news re K being cleared that the car thing could have been planned to drive attention away from this? In some ways she is clever enough to do this but in other ways doesn't seem likely.

Reactions: 13
Ive watched the video about ten times now.
What does it's technically my dads fault mean.
Not a straight answer is it.
Can't see her mouthing to Jett what to say but believe she has gone over what to say before going live.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe what I'm seeing today. Can fathers for justice be approached by Joe public to get the wheels in motion? Are we able to send them a copy of this video? Are they on the case already? I'm so cross. This is awful.

Reactions: 22
I live in hope her down fall is soon, infact I hope she is doing a live amd the kids answer the door and all we here is Katrina price I’m arresting you for (insert reason) 🙏🤣🙏🤣
Same thing happened to Chelsea Lee Art

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.