Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the TikTok with Jett. Look at the sheer delight she has on her mush when Jett reveals why he can't see Kieran. She's loving every bloody minute of it.

I honestly think she's a psychopath, and I say that with all sincerity. She has a lengthy history of being generally malicious, mean-spirited and cold-hearted to pretty much everyone she comes into contact with, and seems genuinely incapable of feeling basic human emotion the way normal people can.

She's a danger to those kids - and I can't help but think Junior's realized it too given he's a near non-existent part of her life.

• Angry
Reactions: 60
She must of given up completely on the live now… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its a real shame, she was in foul mood tonight from the bits I saw, sounded so aggressive selling that crap, she is not a happy bunny, tit be getting real for her and she ain’t liking it. She was just starting to have a pop at a few TackyTickers msging her, the real nasty her was on show tonight. I didn’t think I could despise the biaaaatch more, but oh yes I’ve discovered I can, honestly she needs to be exposed for what she really is, a vile vindictive total piece of tit, I so hope that day nears.

Anyway, the wine is out tonight, cheers Skank, its not been a good day for you has it, oh but it has for us, it really has 🍸😁

EEB5C841-3BA5-41E0-B8C3-08EF8D68DA3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
100 billion per cent there is no video of abuse. So why worry about it? KP did threaten to reveal it before though.

What sort of vile shitbag excuse of a person threatens to show the public video of her kids being 'abused'? I would say this is evidence of threatening behaviour against Kieran too. Kipper is too thick to realise.

View attachment 2335585
It’s like you said before though Helena, this is what she does. Says there’s proof of something and people just believe it. Doesn’t mean the ‘proof’ exists. It’s just another wheel in her cycle of abuse. Threatening with videos has always worked for her in the past so why change a winning formula.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Question, tonight's live, would that not be malicious communications? Could this not be reported to the police?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I live in hope her down fall is soon, infact I hope she is doing a live amd the kids answer the door and all we here is Katrina price I’m arresting you for (insert reason) 🙏🤣🙏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So has half the village seen in, according to her fan club… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t you go to the local screening on the village lawn? I’m pretty sure it was shown there “as all the villagers have seen it and are talking about it”. (As my eyes suddenly start rolling faster than a Vegas slot machine).

I think I am old and maybe not seeing things as quickly as others but how do you spot a flying monkey??
They set out to sow discord and muddy the issues, sometimes with “snippets of tea” or by trying to tell us all how wrong we are about the Skank. They may ask questions that seem a little “off”, or seem to be coming from an old angle. Sometimes they are blatant like Susiesoo and JohnnyJnr - these two very obvious examples that spring to mind.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100 billion per cent there is no video of abuse. So why worry about it? KP did threaten to reveal it before though.

What sort of vile shitbag excuse of a person threatens to show the public video of her kids being 'abused'? I would say this is evidence of threatening behaviour against Kieran too. Kipper is too thick to realise.

View attachment 2335585
I am worried because now she is using Jett to get her message across and if that fails, who knows what will come next.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally it's out there!

Katie was aware the other day.
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
smirking out of her wonky mouth,with a gleam in her little wonky eye and her mismatched flairing nostrils. i wouldnt put her face on a bleeping clock. and who the duck did her eyelashes, because they fucked them up too ?. she got a big clump in the right eye where my fist should be and where is the middle of her top lip gone ? it looks like the bleeping marble arch ! can she even close her gob ? fuckity duck, duck, duck, the old bleep !
You okay flower? Do you need a cwtch or Joe’s ice cream?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I seem to be going round in circles here
I said that earlier, nobody's ever seen it, nobody's seen the proof so does it actually exist as nobody's seen the receipts for it!!!! Oh lordy, I feel like I'm on the magic roundabout here, it's the video nobody's got proof of, not what she bloody said or claimed about it in posts. 🤷
Passes the Good Biscuits.
It's ok
Most of us understand exactly what you're saying.
Honestly.
Removes the Good Biscuits before they all vanish.
Leaves, impressed by biscuit eating ability, carrying a much lighter barrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.