Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sooner the family court sorts out this situation the better. That evil manipulative vexatious mendacious troglodyte needs to be brought to justice for those kids sake.

She is now in an ever decreasing circle to her rightful oblivion but she is doing collateral damage to those poor kids.

Hopefully these lies will soon be the end of this dreadful situation.

The only joy to be had is there are no new suckers falling for her bullshit and the number of punters for her snake oil tit will be decreasing daily as the crap fails to materialise. She will soon run out of get rich quick scams, even with her little book from the plod.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well I seem to be going round in circles here
I said that earlier, nobody's ever seen it, nobody's seen the proof so does it actually exist as nobody's seen the receipts for it!!!! Oh lordy, I feel like I'm on the magic roundabout here, it's the video nobody's got proof of, not what she bloody said or claimed about it in posts. 🤷
Nobody has seen it. Not one video on twitter and I mean that has everything!

Reactions: 27
Well I seem to be going round in circles here
I said that earlier, nobody's ever seen it, nobody's seen the proof so does it actually exist as nobody's seen the receipts for it!!!! Oh lordy, I feel like I'm on the magic roundabout here, it's the video nobody's got proof of, not what she bloody said or claimed about it in posts. 🤷
I thought you were referring to her post about the video not the actual pudding video.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the lack of contact with junior is actually on her terms because she knows junior has experienced living with Kieron and knows he's a good dad and doesn't want him to intercept jett from this tit show. Isolating him from his brother like she's doing with the school in case something comes out or anyone tells jett differently
I must admit, I’m concerned. Are you absolutely sure that there is no video or audio, because I think she’s mad enough to upload it if there is.

Reactions: 8
im sure AFP called pete a sleeze too, we all know its come from that camp anyway. i havnt seen any flying monkeys lately here BUT the hairs on the back of my neck are tingly like crazy, anyone one else noticed or is it just me ;) ?
Me too, I’m usually too oblivious to notice but it’s getting a bit blatant now. I have to say I do appreciate this new subtle approach though, it’s more like a sugar glider than flying simian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is funny is she’s clearly told Jett it’s his dads own doing that is stopping him seeing him , but when this all started she said K could still see the kids alone but someone else was being investigated, she can’t keep a track of her own lies she’s telling Joe public one thing and those two bairns something else, that little lad had a clear chance there to say my dads done x to me that’s why I don’t want to see him and that’s why we don’t see him, but he seemed as confused as to the reason other than dads done something that I’m totally unaware of so we can’t see him, she really has me foaming and what’s even worse is she can’t see any wrong in her actions and every other adult around her is aiding her destroy her own kids lives because she’s a spiteful old hag who seethes in jealousy, and as for K cheating so bloody what ,it has nothing to do with her especially when her partner slept with another woman and she took him back.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
So has half the village seen in, according to her fan club… 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she had a video I am sure she would have posted it by now especially when she is off her face. She would have relished posting it to destroy Kieran even more.

Reactions: 33
Me too, I’m usually too oblivious to notice but it’s getting a bit blatant now. I have to say I do appreciate this new subtle approach though, it’s more like a sugar glider than flying simian.
I think I am old and maybe not seeing things as quickly as others but how do you spot a flying monkey??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must admit, I’m concerned. Are you absolutely sure that there is no video or audio, because I think she’s mad enough to upload it if there is.
100 billion per cent there is no video of abuse. So why worry about it? KP did threaten to reveal it before though.

What sort of vile shitbag excuse of a person threatens to show the public video of her kids being 'abused'? I would say this is evidence of threatening behaviour against Kieran too. Kipper is too thick to realise.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 11.21.28.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is an EVIL VILE bleep, with a really slappable face. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.
Hiding out at wanky sink puppets.
I'm surprised she and the kids aren't on a plane to Thailand again.
Let's get the go fund me climbing again. I hope Kieran uses some of the funds to take a restraining order out on the poxy plastic faced aul B@st@rd.
I would love for Pete and Claire to take Kieran under their wing.
Claire could really help him highlight the legal problems Dad's face, and parental alienation
Fathers for justice, will have everything covered, their legal eagles are apparently cut throat, and very good at what they do ... she wont know what's hit her once they start, everything will be put into place before it goes in front of a judge, she can smirk all she wants. with her loooong criminal record, history ... and so forth 🤷‍♀️ .... its coming! 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Can someone please post this on her insta and tacky tok and ask her for the video on of pudding gate.
Or is this another promise she breaks.

1690395664063.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some other shite she posted accusing K & M. Apparently Kieran distributed a video of his kids being abused. But what gets Kieran arrested is KP accusing him of stalking. ( File that under things that don't add up). 3 months later the stalking gets cleared, so potentially Kieran could apply to get the kids back. So 1 month after that, he gets arrested for potentially having a gun and child neglect ....but still, no police action involving any video.
If he had video of his 2 young children being abused, how come that was not the thing that resulted in either of the arrests?
She was just changing the story and allegations to suit whatever she needed at the time.

I bet social workers were alarmed that a mother was encouraging her small children to stand there and tell them all about their dad's alleged sex life for no particular reason.

She is a bullshitter supreme and I hope she rots in prison and her nose rots off with her.

View attachment 2335251View attachment 2335243
And this is almost word for word the same lies that the flying monkeys had tried to peddle on here. It was clearly her or Edna laying the groundwork before she posted this

Reactions: 23
This is horrific, those poor kids. Kieran must be past himself seeing this. Mothers nurture and protect their kids they dont use them as an abhorrent weapon.

bleeping smirking. What a vile piece of tit she is.
smirking out of her wonky mouth,with a gleam in her little wonky eye and her mismatched flairing nostrils. i wouldnt put her face on a bleeping clock. and who the duck did her eyelashes, because they fucked them up too ?. she got a big clump in the right eye where my fist should be and where is the middle of her top lip gone ? it looks like the bleeping marble arch ! can she even close her gob ? fuckity duck, duck, duck, the old bleep !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her lips don't look massively fuller but the gap between her nose and top lip is considerably smaller. I could go on, it's like a spot the difference.
View attachment 2334518
I know people will disagree. Bur she was so pretty on the left photo. She looked so much better when she was toned down and had a reduction. The right picture is hideous. Those fuxking eyebrows. How' the he'll she doesn't take on board all the negative comments about them. That's her biggest downfall, always knows best and never listend to advice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.