Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@peeko I don't watch Towie, Geordie Shore, Love Island or anything else like that either. I haven't watched any soaps other than Emmerdale for years. I don't understand Rugby at all 🀷. Lozza is Lauren Goodger. She did used to be on Towie when it first started. She makes a living out of reminding everyone that she used to be on Towie 🀣. She has also melted her face with many procedures. For some strange reason she has also had her bottom size increased to the size of a small country, whilst claiming it's all natural 🀦. She's an on/off pal of Skanky's & she's currently pregnant by Skanky's cast off who scored her 1 out of 10. And you're absolutely right about Skanky....not 1 redeeming feature. Her lies & utter madness ramps up at an alarming rate & it's those in her life that suffer 😑

Thanks @Pom Bear I love it πŸ₯°
You're welcome πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What will BullyBoy do about the tattoo on his arm if the surgery is a success - which it won't be, none of them are.

He should ask Bianca out, his tattoo looks more like her than it does Klattie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bastards, are they eating Harvey's meals

There you go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That's not me - I don't own any draylon clothing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's not me - I don't own any draylon clothing ;)
It wont be GC either cos she's already said she won't have the stuff in her new Des Res
Has price had someone make her her old sofa into trackies for her to sell?

Incidentally, whats she gonna do when she finally finds the floors at Trampy Towers again, that is once she's flogged all her crap to the Brain-deads who crave her broken, soiled rubbish?

If she’s going to spend all that money to resemble her filtered pictures, what will happen when she filters herself then? Will it just be a never ending cycle of facelift, filter, facelift, filter until she has no facial features left at all? She’ll be like a semi-sentient orange potato!
Where is this 50k coming from then? Must be some of the stash in Saint Amy's mattress where its been secreted away from The Tax Man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well it is their money to waste and boy have they wasted it. I hope Rimmel give them free lip liner pencils...

It wont be GC either cos she's already said she won't have the stuff in her new Des Res
Has price had someone make her her old sofa into trackies for her to sell?

Incidentally, whats she gonna do when she finally finds the floors at Trampy Towers again, that is once she's flogged all her crap to the Brain-deads who crave her broken, soiled rubbish?

Where is this 50k coming from then? Must be some of the stash in Saint Amy's mattress where its been secreted away from The Tax Man.
What 50k would that be? It will be a freebie @BigBlue2018 's friendly Istanbul butchers. KP pays for nothing...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well it is their money to waste and boy have they wasted it. I hope Rimmel give them free lip liner pencils...

What 50k would that be? It will be a freebie @BigBlue2018 's friendly Istanbul butchers. KP pays for nothing...
Hmmm...I wonder why KP wasn't on SPL today - another holiday perhaps??

Reactions: 8
Funny, after Pink squirrel kindly explained who Lozza was just seen a picture apparently she’s had her hair done , all I can say is I’ve only got room for one trout faced old dollop in my life 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god just duck orf out of my world you creepy crawly cunts.Wish I could kick those cunts..oh god..where is me bleeping wine.I’ve had enough..I will end end up bleeping Ill l through her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god just duck orf out of my world you creepy crawly cunts.Wish I could kick those cunts..oh god..where is me bleeping wine.I’ve had enough..I will end end up bleeping Ill l through her.
Don't worry - we'll make sure she's on paramedic call for ya Dolly! 🍷🍷 🍷 🍷 hic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you or any other. Tattlers want to look like your heroine ,I’ve bought these in bulk , thought I’d make a killing on here, give you all a special price
Just type in CODE LOOKLIKEATWAT
Ah good old Yubenhong - always trust their goods... NEVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.