Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Public won’t really be interested in debt stuff - it have to be benefit fraud to really grab attention.

Reactions: 9
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.
Oooh, lovely! I do hope this is right, thank you 👍 do pop back and let us know the day before it's going live and we'll all sit down with our tea and popcorn 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well tattlers, everyone knows I have a laugh and a joke , but I am going to be serious for once.and some of you might not like what I’m going to say, but we’re democratic and friendly on here , even bunnycuddles would be welcome , well perhaps that’s a step too far 🤣
I think it’s a given that everyone agrees skanky is a
Sociopath, and I like everyone here , has a go at clearblue, Everyone thinks he’s got an endgame , crafty devious , but really we hate him by association, made me think when the Las Vegas gambler put a £1 on a 100/1 shot didn’t even do it each way , I am actually starting to think the fella might be a bit, well a lot sadly lacking , not all there,
Let’s face it , and for all you who are losing faith,
Skanky will get her come uppence soon , trust me ,
Remember what I am saying now , I believe this idiot will turn out to be another victim of this vile piece of filth, he is a goldfish swimming with a shark , just my opinion , But the signs are all there

Reactions: 12
Knowing who I know and where this came from I'm assuming it's personal without NDA's and not financial but I could be wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Knowing who I know and where this came from I'm assuming it's personal without NDA's and not financial but I could be wrong.
Is this anything to do with, was it, your brother's mate who used to go out with her? ??

Reactions: 10
You all know I’ve been to the pub,
I would pray but I'm an atheist.:whistle:
god help us 😂🤣🤣

So as you have all realised , yes I’ve been to the pub, getting Larey, So I’m going to have a pop , some of you have actually suggested that my dream girl might be going on holiday , eh she said it was hard during lockdown because she missed Harvey , and look at my image, she misses the kids she cooks dinner for every night , No chance this angel will be going on holiday , duck me im going to have to lay of the stella

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh, lovely! I do hope this is right, thank you 👍 do pop back and let us know the day before it's going live and we'll all sit down with our tea and popcorn 🍿
I'll get the steak, you get the onions and mushrooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No, he's very much settled and happy ☝
Fifth Avenue has been very quiet lately though so that might be an indication.
Yep, I noticed that, and did wonder from one of the last things 5th said before they went quiet, as per my earlier post, let us know so we can get settled with tea and popcorn 👍👍

All this excitement of the court case has made me tired, off to bed, just hope I don't wake up to snow like I did this morning.

• Heart
Time to catch up and I add one pic today....I can put pics up again 🥰🥰
Suggested last week the rats on the car spoiler 😄😄 xx.

Looooool I forgot about the lamp chops 🤭 xx

Resizer_16178382870270~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well tattlers, everyone knows I have a laugh and a joke , but I am going to be serious for once.and some of you might not like what I’m going to say, but we’re democratic and friendly on here , even bunnycuddles would be welcome , well perhaps that’s a step too far 🤣
I think it’s a given that everyone agrees skanky is a
Sociopath, and I like everyone here , has a go at clearblue, Everyone thinks he’s got an endgame , crafty devious , but really we hate him by association, made me think when the Las Vegas gambler put a £1 on a 100/1 shot didn’t even do it each way , I am actually starting to think the fella might be a bit, well a lot sadly lacking , not all there,
Let’s face it , and for all you who are losing faith,
Skanky will get her come uppence soon , trust me ,
Remember what I am saying now , I believe this idiot will turn out to be another victim of this vile piece of filth, he is a goldfish swimming with a shark , just my opinion , But the signs are all there
Much as I'd like to offer sympathy to this stupid boy he has made himself plenty of enemies in the course of his "relationship" with hagface so IMO he deserves ALL he's gonna get when it implodes :) Imagine the catfight between his Mummy and Saint Amy The Apostle though. I hope Skanky records that for her IG / Youtube etc because I will gladly view that rather than click it off as when The Sun helpfully offers to show her shite to me :) Bring it on Karma - we are ALL waiting! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! :ROFLMAO::m

OMG! What a hideous apparition! You are telling me blokes pay that Rocky Horror to strip do they?
I wonder about men's mental health if thats the case, much less the need for them all to book up at Specsavers immediately, but what sort of mother actively encourages their daughter to sell herself like that?

Ah thats simple to answer - one like Saint Amy the Apostle, she who let her feral daughter roam the streets getting raped aged 7 then left her alone at the mercy of randy photographers when clearly underage :(

Time to catch up and I add one pic today....I can put pics up again 🥰🥰
Suggested last week the rats on the car spoiler 😄😄 xx.

Looooool I forgot about the lamp chops 🤭 xx

View attachment 526828
Look at the state if Trampy Towers though! Its only fit for demolition now, not a coat of paint and a few carpets

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14628380/katie-price-selling-naked-playboy-cover/
Some more old crap found on the floor amongst the debris at Trampy Towers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.