Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those teeth Glow in the dark!!
I wonder if after putting that shite fake tan on, if she told him to stand in the dark smiling for fifteen minutes while she stood in front of him with goggles on just to get the sunbed effect 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Underwear coming soon....
Trying to flog the hideous boulder holders again... where have they been hiding and has an insurance claim been paid out against them and her other deplop garbage?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying to flog the hideous boulder holders again... where have they been hiding and has an insurance claim been paid out against them and her other deplop garbage?
It gets stranger and stranger doesn't it. I mean, those nasty people broke into MM just to cause some damage and DIDN'T take all this merchable stuff she's suddenly found? The 'eau de toilette au rat' gets stronger by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else feel that when people have lip fillers it always looks like they have a moustache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It gets stranger and stranger doesn't it. I mean, those nasty people broke into MM just to cause some damage and DIDN'T take all this merchable stuff she's suddenly found? The 'eau de toilette au rat' gets stronger by the day.
Probably robbed it then took it all back when they saw the contents of the boxes!!! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and now it looks like she is going to be flogging off the Christmas decorations, Harvey’s frogs, most keep the same decorations for the following year. Probably got them all free. 😡
Wouldn't Harvey want those for HIS house this year? 🤔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh and now it looks like she is going to be flogging off the Christmas decorations, Harvey’s frogs, most keep the same decorations for the following year. Probably got them all free. 😡
Court case coming, getting more and more desperate

• Heart
  • Wow
That is awful, those are Harvey’s frogs. Looks like the ones she got at the garden centre just before Christmas. It should be Harvey’s choice and I doubt very much he would want to sell his frogs but keep them for his house. She is absolutely disgusting

• Angry
That is awful, those are Harvey’s frogs. Looks like the ones she got at the garden centre just before Christmas. It should be Harvey’s choice and I doubt very much he would want to sell his frogs but keep them for his house. She is absolutely disgusting
Is she trying to upset him so he smashes something up 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Chavtastic, I remember that article, sadly, I wonder what happened to both of them?

Court case coming, getting more and more desperate
Forgot about that, probably Katie has too, well she doesn't turn up does she, is that why Lawyers were invented?

OH and this is complete BOLLOCKS!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there something good on the telly tonight? where the duck is everyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.