Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricham

Chatty Member
Yes, the real animal lovers amongst us would feel sad for the puppy we just lost, and be upset and wondering how much it suffered and how much pain it felt. They don't seem to have any empathy for it. All they seem to be concerned about in the vlog is how they are not to blame. No mention of how they feel bad for the puppy and its short life.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Anybody else remember when she was in I’m a Celeb,John Lydon,hated and detested her,don’t think he even spoke to her,he used to go off and look at the wildlife..😁 he only stayed for a short time but he was hilarious especially with the ostrich’s.🤣John called her plastic tits I think or something like that..

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
I have a family member who has been saying for a long time she wants to be just like Katie Price to the point she’s had a boob job, lip fillers,I’ve got to hand it to her she’s the spitting image of her so she’s done well there. The sad thing is she has the same sort of attitude towards her kids, always leaving them with someone, has had social services out multiple times, always getting drunk and arguing with the boyfriend, police involved, it really makes me sad that people aspire to be this way 😔
Sadly there are a few women out there who want to emulate this deluded cuntbucket, not just the looks but attitude.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people commenting in this thread that hate Katie Price, but will quite willingly read every little scrap of information given out in the press and then relay it here and on other forums for everyone to see who then in turn read the same piece of information and comment about it, thus giving the paper more clicks on the article and Katie more chances to make up another story that she can sell so she can make more money. If people just ignored the stupid old bint then all her chances of making money out of it would slowly fade away as would she.
But by commenting on every single aspect of her life all you are doing is lining the pockets of someone you wish would disappear.
Theres an old Chinese proverb that states "The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him"
Oh the "if people just ignored her" chestnut... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MONDAY - DAILY MAIL (don't start) Day one of Holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

NOID-phal

VIP Member
How could he co-parent when she refused him access in any way? In his book he said how his mother wanted to take H to give pricey a break and she refused point blank any contact with his family. They only met H once when Yorke and price took him over to meet them, but she cut the visit short and that was that. Game over because Yorke wanted access but didn't want pricey. She fought every attempt by yorke for access in H early years and in the end he gave up and settled on paying her mother a weekly wage to look after H while pricey did what pricey does, meeting blokes and getting drunk and high. Amy did really well, sorting schools, doc visits, dentists, everything a mother should be doing. Make no mistake, Amy raised that boy 100% and was thankfully able to do so because Yorke funded her.
This is all in his autobiography, including that he has been paying Amy for years and oddly enough price never refuted his claims because she knows it's true and he'll have bank statements to prove it.
Plus she has been seen (and images were posted online) meeting with Yorke over the years, so he is certainly being involved in some decisions regarding H. She is a shite mother.
I hope H recovers well and is able to return eventually to the accommodation where he was doing so well before covid and lockdown hit.
As soon as Katie's mum went to live in Spain, Harvey went into residential care. She's had him for all of lockdown, and he's in hospital for the second time. I don't doubt she loves and wants the best for him, but she's crap at caring for anything let alone Harvey.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
It’s popping off on JRC Bullies insta after Katie’s video saying that they turned on her:

0486E6F4-8240-4FF4-BDF0-EE779FE384B3.jpeg

How can an actual child be a fantastic dog owner? She only had him for a few weeks and she wasn’t even there to look after him full time?

Nothing could be faulted? Erm, how about leaving it with her mother who has a rep of neglecting animals?

They’re claiming Katie is lying about them contacting princess over text

Last edited:

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Yeh I have watched a couple, I bet Emily despairs of Katie.
Emily may be younger than Pete, and I know they got some stick about the age difference at first- but mentally. She’s light years ahead of Katie x
So is the 6 year old girl who lives next door to me...

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Looking at Harveys leg, it looks as if its been badly infected/cellulitis. Poor sod needs to be back in his care unit where he will get looked after. She's a disgrace and to tip the paps off when he's being discharged is vile behaviour. Why SS aren't intervening, I don't know. He's a vulnerable young adult, that isn't properly being cared for. And there is no ICU at Epsom.......... lies lies and more lies.

• Angry
  • Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
Came to see this thread after I read the news about that poor puppy. I feel sick for the pup. I despise this woman more than words can say.

• Sad
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Katie has just put this on the breeders pageView attachment 190052
No back ground check should have been done. It shouldn't have got that far, they could have just read about all of the animals she's neglected previously. If Joe public knows about that why didn't they?
They knew and they didn't care. As long as they sell lots of puppies and make lots of money, giving them to animal abusers like this 😡

• Angry

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh it says she's 'forced' to go on holiday without him! Who forced her? You would just cancel the holiday to stay behind with your poor son who just spent 10 days in hospital.
Exactly that’s what normal people do have a good old moan about oh yes we were looking foreword to the holiday and we’ve lost money but we had to stay with Harvey because he’s just out of hospital. But not Katie no,I honestly can’t think of one redeeming quality she has,once I would have said well she’s pretty but she fucked that up with all the surgery even.

• Heart

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Me too.

And why was it there when it's Princess' puppy? I thought she was living with Peter??
See, I think Katie just let Princess have a puppy because she wasn't allowed to have one at Emily and Pete's house. But as everyone has pointed out, Princess is only there sometimes Katie is "responsible" for it the rest of the time. She probably only did it to be cool mummy, but she does have an awful track record with animals.

With regards to Jett, I think Katie doesn't really like her boy kids as much apart from Harvey. The girls become dollies, that she hopes she can mould in the image of mummy, and Harvey is her golden ticket out of shit and free publicity/sympathy.

• Heart

CoconotLoco

She an absolute mess, can’t look after her kids properly let alone a fucking animal, she should be banned from owning pets full stop.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
‘Bad bitch’?! It’s idiots like that who get dogs they know nothing about because they like the status it brings and then they end up mauling a child to death.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This company also sell branded clothing with the JRC Bullies logo on it! What kind of reputable breeder even does that?

• Angry
  • Sad

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Looking at Princess she seems fairly unbothered by the whole thing. I remember losing a family pet when I was her age and more recently it still upsets me now talking about it.

• Sad

VIP Member
I'm unsure how the puppy really died but Katie's claim on how the puppy died is utter BULLSHIT.