Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
ICU is only for the most critical. His other conditions wouldn't mean he requires ICU. I honestly feel like this is extremely serious. Being 27st means even the most simple of chest infections can kill you so for someone like Harvey who has a lot of other serious health conditions it doesn't look great. Hopefully he can make a full recovery. Just because Katie price is acting this way does not mean it's not serious. I feel like we should all be keeping him in our prayers. He wouldn't get into intensive care just because of 'pricey'. For Pete to also be putting something out publically indicates to me that it's serious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

lila0803

That poor dog! How many more animals is she gonna have and they end up dead. She should have a lifetime ban from keeping any sort of animal! Bet it’ll be played down as an ‘accident’ 🤬

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Princess didn’t need to be in that video. And Katie saying her and princess are getting stick. No one is saying it’s princess’ fault, she’s a kid
It made me cringe how she kept going on about it being dead! ‘Princess really loved that dog and now it’s dead and she’s devastated... aren’t you?!’ Surely if your kids just lost a pet in a ‘tragic accident’ you’d not drag them into the drama and go on and on about it!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yeah, the breeder looks like a right blinged up chav. A few people have commented saying that rolo’s colouring wasn’t a natural colour for a french bulldog and have had an arsy response, but it’s true.

freda19

VIP Member
Oh you mean this! 🤪

0_Katie-Price.jpg
0_Katie-Price.jpg
What a filthy cunt she truly is.
If those fools allowing that behaviour in their salon get the virus then hell slap it into the lot of them.
I hope she name checked the salon so normal decent humans can avoid it like the potentially plague riddled place it might now be.
Fucken idiots.:mad:

gashers

Chatty Member
We all know that ever since the priceless bitch realised Harvey was her golden goose and could use him for sympathy and likes she has wheeled him out time and time again whenever it suits but seriously your child is in intensive care and the first thing you do is post it on social media why would you do that oh ye to get sympathy and likes. My partner was very ill in hospital last year and I slept in the corridor on the floor with a coat over me so I was near him and oh ye I didn’t even have a thought of posting it on social media it never even entered my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Best comment on the Sun so far is ‘I bet she wished she had stayed home with Harvey now!’ I don’t know why it made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I posted on the breeders page calling them out as a puppy farm, the amount of abuse I’ve had in response from orange, fish lipped chavs with nasty hair extensions who can’t spell properly is shocking. Apparently I’m ruing the reputation of a ‘business‘, well firstly the business ruined its own reputation by gifting a puppy to someone who has a track record of animal neglect.
I am so angry I can barely type that they gifted a puppy!!! They are living, breathing beings who are babies! Not something to be gifted to bring publicity and money! All these people supporting them saying they have done nothing wrong etc! They are totally as much to blame as KP! Who gifts a puppy in the first place and secondly to a young girl?! My beautiful 11 week old pup is like a 4th child to me. I adore her and look after her as if she was a human baby - who would gift a human baby for the ‘gram? As in my eyes it’s no different to that. I haven’t commented on the breeders post as I am scared I will get lynched.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
She needs to be banned from having animals! If her children kept dying she wouldn’t have them any more so why is it the same for animals!
Disgusting

• Sad

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m speechless that she would just fuck off after her son just gets out of hospital after being in ICU. I don’t know if he was even in ICU

• Wow

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
She was meant to have one of Rolos Merle litter mates but now she has a Black and Tan from the breeder. They haven’t posted about the other two since they originally posted about them going to Katie, Danielle Lloyd and Chloe Ferry, neither of the other two have the puppies.
What reputable breeder has 3 puppies they can gift?If that doesn’t scream puppy farm then i don’t know what does !!!!

• Heart

Hollysmum

Junior is probably a lot better spoken and behaved than many 15 year old boys, at Katies birthday vlog he was trying to instill manners in his little siblings. Fair enough this is a thread to discuss and criticize KP but don't think it's fair to slate the kids tbh. Being a teenage boy isn't easy at the best of times never mind when your parents are in the public eye

TC14

Chatty Member
This piece from her former groomer !! She needs to be in jail imo!

But Joanne was soon becoming deeply concerned about Katie’s treatment of her animals.
Katie had six dogs during the time Joanne knew her. After Katie and Peter moved to a new five-bedroom home in the village of Maresfield, East Sussex, Katie left one, a Dogue De Bordeaux called Smurf, behind for 14 weeks.
She believed he made too much mess, so left him locked in her old house,’ Joanne says.
‘I visited him twice a day but other than that he had no interaction with the outside world.’
Katie also insisted her labrador and chihuahua dogs were locked in cages overnight in case they sullied the new house. When Smurf was finally allowed to join the family, he went missing for six days before he was returned. Joanne says: ‘Katie didn’t seem bothered.’
She also recalled that Katie spent £600 on a Shar Pei dog called Hooch, despite the fact that its previous owners had warned it was too aggressive to be with young children.
The previous owner, who didn’t wish to be named, said: ‘The Beckhams had just bought a Shar Pei and I think Katie saw it as a fashion accessory.
‘She had no idea of the work they entailed. She called me demanding a refund. I gave her £400 and took the dog back.’
Meanwhile, Katie kept Scooby, a Great Dane, outside. ‘He lost so much weight that I tried to keep him warm with my jumper,’ Joanne says.
‘When I told Katie that Great Danes were supposed to be kept inside, she ordered me to get rid of him. I had to rehouse her dogs under my name so she didn’t get the negative publicity
The last straw for Joanne came in late 2005 when Katie instructed her to buy three eight-week-old kittens, then promptly lost interest.
Joanne says: ‘Jenna named them – one was Jenna, another Kate and the third Pete.
After six days of being confined to Peter’s study in a corner of their house, Katie announced that they stank and they were moved to a shed.’
Joanne says that the following morning she discovered Pete lying dead on the shed floor. Sobbing, she telephoned Katie with the bad news.

Her reaction was, Joanne recalls, typical. ‘I was sobbing my heart out. Katie wasn’t crying. In fact, to me she seemed rather indifferent.’

• Sad
  • Wow

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
That YouTube video.. Not 1 tear from Princess, KP’s body language and no show of emotion, barely looking at the camera it’s so clear they are lying about how poor Rolo died. Fucking disgraceful

Last edited: