Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I can’t get over the KP and new man YouTube post!! ‘We’ve got each other’s passwords,’each other’s instagrams on our phones’ - sorry, what?!
‘He’s my everything. My future.’
Wedding. Baby. Reality show. Alleged affairs. Divorce. Let’s go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
i have just had an email from andy swinbourne from naturewatch regarding puppy farming and the people who sold to katy price, they have confirmed a number of reports and said the case is being passed to the covert investigations and they will keep me updated, so well done to everyone who reported, they are looking into it, so good result x especially the person who put the link up in the first place, sorry cant remember your name x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I posted on the breeders page calling them out as a puppy farm, the amount of abuse I’ve had in response from orange, fish lipped chavs with nasty hair extensions who can’t spell properly is shocking. Apparently I’m ruing the reputation of a ‘business‘. Well firstly the business ruined its own reputation by gifting a puppy to someone who has a track record of animal neglect. Secondly that they see it as a ‘business‘ rather than something they do out of love for dogs is a massive red flag.

Apparently I need to ’shut up, fuck of (yes actually spelled like that), stop spreading hate etc, etc’. These are people who care nothing for animal welfare and only for the way a dog looks. They want the latest fashion accessory. At one time it was chihuahua‘s, then it was pugs, now it’s french bulldogs. It will be something else in a few years time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

darkcherry14k

This is actually pure cringe, can she not see?! She says the same with every himbo that comes along, they're all the same! No substance to them at all, she's an absolute train wreck, it will all end in tears and im the tabloids as usual and of course non of ot will be her fault. I blame her mother, she should of told her to sort her shite out years ago but seems to welcome these blokes with open arms. Id have something to say about it if she was introducing the new piece of meat to the grandkids after 5 minutes AGAIN 🙄 what a way to live your life! This bloke most know she's a fruit loop and just playing along for the fame, I mean who would stick around after her calling you hubby after being together literally 5 minutes! The woman needs deep intensive therapy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So he was taken to hospital by ambulance yesterday and is in intensive care. Dangerously high temperature and breathing difficulties. Yet last night Katie had ‘date night’ with the new man, and posed for selfies to post on Instagram. And today has been posting ads on her stories.
I can’t even... 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
Lack of?? You mean NONE AT ALL.
How could he co-parent when she refused him access in any way? In his book he said how his mother wanted to take H to give pricey a break and she refused point blank any contact with his family. They only met H once when Yorke and price took him over to meet them, but she cut the visit short and that was that. Game over because Yorke wanted access but didn't want pricey. She fought every attempt by yorke for access in H early years and in the end he gave up and settled on paying her mother a weekly wage to look after H while pricey did what pricey does, meeting blokes and getting drunk and high. Amy did really well, sorting schools, doc visits, dentists, everything a mother should be doing. Make no mistake, Amy raised that boy 100% and was thankfully able to do so because Yorke funded her.
This is all in his autobiography, including that he has been paying Amy for years and oddly enough price never refuted his claims because she knows it's true and he'll have bank statements to prove it.
Plus she has been seen (and images were posted online) meeting with Yorke over the years, so he is certainly being involved in some decisions regarding H. She is a shite mother.
I hope H recovers well and is able to return eventually to the accommodation where he was doing so well before covid and lockdown hit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

TeaLover49

I may be wrong, because I wasn't at home at the time and not aware of this happening, but my late husband and daughter went to Battersea about a dog.
Apparently a person came round to our place to check if suitable. Few days later, we had a beautiful little girl in our home. I'm not a dog person, so this was a complete surprise to me. And I loved her. She died 3 years ago. We had her for 12 wonderful years. And I miss her terribly. I would love to get another dog but where I am, I just can't. And daughter works, so it wouldn't be right.
People like The Pwicey seriously makes me sick. She couldn't give a damn about her children nor her pets one iota.
I miss walking my little girl in the park, I miss her sitting on my lap watching Paul O Grady, I miss her barking arguments with me, I miss waking up with her next to me licking my face, I miss her guarding oven when I'm cooking. In other words, I miss her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good old Danielle Lloyd getting in on the comments too :rolleyes: Starting to get the measure of this breeder by their clientele alone. Reminds me of the whole Molly May saga with that poor puppy they got from Russia who died. When will these people learn dogs are not just insta fodder but lifetime commitments?

• Angry
Reactions: 26

freda19

VIP Member
Alot of parents with special needs kids feel this way . They want to outlive their kids for fear of if they were to pass before who would care for the kid . Not everyone has family to take on the child and most kids end up in care .Not all residential places are great . I think Katie was honest with that statement and fair play to her she has alot of support within the sn communities
Bib.All of them do, but none of them sell their very private worries to the paps for money for booze and nose powder. Nor do they stage photos for sympathy, they just get on with actually nurturing their special children as best they can, often unassisted.
Nor does she have a lot of support in special needs communities. In the group my friend attends she is despised for being a lying bitch pretending she reared H all by herself and making it look a doddle by flouncing around like a geriatric Betty Boop in pubs and on holidays when the reality is that most SN carers can only dream of a holiday or even one night out. She gives a very unrealistic view of special needs parenting when the reality is that her mother reared him, as did her various husbands and blokes and now she happily hands him over to anyone stupid enough to fall for her sob stories while she goes off on 'date nights' with her latest muscle Mary or treks through the pubs making a fool of herself.
Dreadful woman.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

freda19

VIP Member
Yes but her lovely fans ignore all the shit storms she personally creates if she gets called out for anything they find a way to defend her I called her out on face ache about her kris Boyson post being bullying and hypocritical and I got back something about I’m sure Katie’s doesn’t care what you think, I’m jealous of her and how dare I put a comment on a post about a sick child, seriously you will never enlighten them but I do believe a former tattler was correct saying they are all such shit arse mothers themselves Katie is just like them and they applaud her for it.
Excuse me while I find my grandson I left him in the shed with a box of matches a can of petrol half a bottle of whiskey and a couple of Es bless he’s only 6 don’t they grow up quickly these days .
The previous poster was indeed spot on. Her fans are Poundland versions of herself. You see them in every shopping centre or town pushing prams with grubby faced babies while mummy flashes her inch long false nails with matching inch long false eyelashes, polyester extensions and furry slider slippers. Tits on display and patchy fake tans. Pricey has hatched a whole cult of these women who call their kids Diamond Delitia, Bambi Cuddles or Methany Fantasia :m. Creepy as fuck freaks who swear their little darlings have a condition (any one will do, it's just a status thing in their cliques for facebook attention) and can't eat anything but chicken nuggets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Nothing is ever her fault 🙄. The fact she mentioned in the video about 'Princess was at Pete's, so would of been there but he won't allow it as Emily has an allergy' (or something similar) just seemed to be another way of trying to deflect blame. She knew Pete said no to a dog before she got it. There was no need to bring him into it, or Emily's allergy. She's a complete car crash

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Also did anyone catch the beginning of her Rolo video “hi guys, welcome to YouTube channel. You know what to do, if you like what you see, like and subscribe”....

If you like what you see....? On a video about your dog’s death? Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Who the fu*k goes on holiday after their disabled son has just come out of ICU. So what if the other kids miss out I’m sure they’ve had plenty of holidays and missing one won’t matter.

I heard the trollop on the radio earlier saying how her mum is dying. Tell you what Pwicey you dickhead. Go to Spain and spend some time with her instead of jetting off with your latest cocklodger.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
how disgusting - and they say they weren’t doing it for publicity?! Complete irresponsible breeding and where are the others?
“Guess the 3 celebrities we’re giving these free pups to and win yourself a free limited edition hoodie with our logo.”

These people aren’t in this for the dogs welfare AT ALL. Utterly disgusting.

What kind of breeder has fucking merch?!?!?!

And they claim they did thorough background checks, bitch - you were willing to give the puppy away to a celebrity so you can get your photo op with these z listers and claim you breed “designer puppies for the stars” status.

Shut them down!!!

(They’ve turned off comments on Rolo’s posts on ig now)

• Angry
Reactions: 23

I'm Sayin Nuttin

Going abroad and leaving her child who has just come out of hospital just to get her teeth done with another new man? She absolutely makes me sick.

Reactions: 23