Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Ive just looked at his girlfriends insta. She is posing with a pit bull type dog that has cropped ears!!! Illegal in the UK!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I noticed that it was almost as if she was trying to put blame on Pete and Emily. "It is their fault the puppy was here, it wouldnt have happened if the puppy had gone with Princess " . She never takes responsibility!
Neither of them seem to care. More bothered about getting blamed. The simple fact is unless a dog is ill it doesn’t just die.
This ‘loads of puppies get trapped in small places and die’ nonsense, If I was her vet and she’d been telling the world I said that she’d be getting a legal letter. This is the first puppy I’ve ever heard of getting trapped and dying and no one knowing the story.

princess shouldn’t have been on the video pure and simple. The amount of jump cuts and looking away from the camera was insane. Katie is just a hard faced cow isn’t she

NOID-phal

VIP Member
All the red tops have the story

"Katie Price is facing fresh heartbreak as the puppy she bought for daughter Princess has died.

The former glamour model gifted Princess the dog named Rolo earlier this month for her 13th birthday.

It's believed the puppy had been staying at Katie's house after Princess' dad Peter Andre initially banned her from getting a dog as his wife Emily is allergic.

A source revealed that Rolo had been found dead by Harvey's carer after a 'tragic accident'.
"They had to phone Katie to break the news," an insider told The Sun.

"It was a tragic accident nobody could have foreseen - it's no-one's fault but Katie can't stop crying."
*found by Harvey's carer* hang on a minute, supermum looks after him all alone 24/7.
Awful about the puppy, Katie's whole home set up needs looking at by ss.

Clemmieinwonderlust

Princess has been going live at least twice today on insta with the friend shes with and accepting to chat live with random stranger adults what parent would allow this. Also people kept asking her about rolo and harvey.

• Angry
  • Wow

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Petition signed - this skank should never be allowed another pet 😡

Next job is to get this disgusting puppy farm shut down 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Junior talks like a typical teenager! He'll grow out of it

I really cannot stand Alex, he's every bit as dysfunctional as Katie. He also conveniently brushes over his disastrous relationship with Chantelle Haughton, and the many stories she released about him (mirroring things Katie said). At one point he wasn't even aware of where both she and his daughter were living.

One thing that Katie says which is true, is that every man she has been with (with the exception of Dwight Yorke) has sponged off of her name, and subsequently built a z-list name for themselves in the media. Even Peter Andre was a relic from the mid-90s.
Only the recent ones.
Peter Andre gained nothing from her and any money they made during his time with her was from their joint shows and good management hiding what a cunt she really was. His career in telly after the break up was built up over time and purely based on his likeability and good rep in the industry.
Alex Reid gained nothing .In fact he lost his credibility in his chosen field of MMA because she outed his sexual tastes. He lost big time and still is.
Kieran gained nothing and spent their marriage clearing up child and animal shit and trying to keep the mucky mansion liveable.
All those more recent ones are definitely using her though, and she's using them, so who gives a shiny shit about any of them.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Very cagey re the details. Shit I didn't think it was possible to hate this vile fucking bitch any more than I did. Argh!!!!😡😡😡

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
Regardless of how Katie behaves, that poor boy is close to death. She has clearly always cared about him. I can’t imagine what she’s going through. We all need to have some perspective in this situation

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Never commented on this thread but oh fucking hell this bitch shouldn’t be in charge of a gerbil let alone kids and animals.
I agree with everything Freda has said in the past she’s a waste of space. How many animals have now died in her care. I’m so angry she’s a piece of shit. To be correct an ugly plastic alien faced shitbag 😡
I honestly wouldn't trust her to water my plants if I was away on holiday. Definitely must have narc personality disorder or similar.

freda19

VIP Member
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people commenting in this thread that hate Katie Price, but will quite willingly read every little scrap of information given out in the press and then relay it here and on other forums for everyone to see who then in turn read the same piece of information and comment about it, thus giving the paper more clicks on the article and Katie more chances to make up another story that she can sell so she can make more money. If people just ignored the stupid old bint then all her chances of making money out of it would slowly fade away as would she.
But by commenting on every single aspect of her life all you are doing is lining the pockets of someone you wish would disappear.
Theres an old Chinese proverb that states "The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him"
There's also one "She who tells porky pies needs a good kick up the arse".
OK, I made that up, but it fits. I like seeing her lies exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I don’t believe the story about the chair by the way. It doesn’t add up at all. I think it’s more likely her other dog killed it, which is concerning in itself because if it can do that to another dog then it could do it to a child.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I haven't seen it and I don't think I should, she's 13 for fuck sake!
I wasn't going to, but I was curious about how she spoke about her family....and yeah, think she gave away more than she meant to about parenting techniques. I mean, it's quite heartening to know she recognises where the stability in her life comes from, and she can link the behaviour of her youngest siblings to her mum's slack parenting. Gives me some hope for her future. That said, I'm not going to bother with anymore. She is a kid, and if she is going to carry on creating content, I hope it's just kid friendly content for early teens such as herself, and that she will be protected from trolls and perverts by a sensible and responsible adult. I do wish these kids could just live without wanting to be social media stars though. So many of our primary kids just want to grow up to be youtubers and tiktokers. So many already have accounts too.

• Sad

PlainJane10

Funny how the new love of her life has put nothing on his instagram on the holiday, or the theme park day out. Looks miserable in the London Thames pod photo... It's her all over him. Sotake this with with a huge pinch of her usual bullshit anything for headlines, pap articles which they pay her for.😫don't follow either you can find their teams in Google
He sounds real classy...

carljwoods
Verified

31 Today, years fly past the older you get. Live life the way you want to, not the way anyone else wants you to. I take testosterone, melanotan, drink vodka and fuck off to Vegas on the regular. That’s how I live #doyou

• Haha
  • Sick

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I guess time will tell re reason. Maybe they'll just concoct an accident where yet again the puppy escaped. I just hope she's now going to be banned from ever keeping animals. It's not fair 😡

KINGAA

VIP Member
I just looked at the p

they are called jrcbullies on Instagram and people have been calling them out and other people have been defending them in my mind nobody in their right mind would let kp have a puppy but it’s looking like it was all done for publicity for their business must be a right bunch of cocknobbers if for one minute they thought kp would enhance their business they have tons of pictures of her and the kids on their Instagram sickening
Them, Tiffany’s tea cups etc are just glorified puppy farms.

• Angry