Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people commenting in this thread that hate Katie Price, but will quite willingly read every little scrap of information given out in the press and then relay it here and on other forums for everyone to see who then in turn read the same piece of information and comment about it, thus giving the paper more clicks on the article and Katie more chances to make up another story that she can sell so she can make more money. If people just ignored the stupid old bint then all her chances of making money out of it would slowly fade away as would she.
But by commenting on every single aspect of her life all you are doing is lining the pockets of someone you wish would disappear.
Theres an old Chinese proverb that states "The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him"
There's also one "She who tells porky pies needs a good kick up the arse".
OK, I made that up, but it fits. I like seeing her lies exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel so sorry for those kids. Imagine growing up in such chaos where every single move your mother makes is for attention and money! It makes me sick. They won’t know any different and will think it’s normal. I cannot imagine having a constant stream of stepdads from such a young age.

I fear that Princess will follow in her mother’s footsteps in a few years. She’s only 13 and has already been exploited to a ridiculous extent by her mother, she has her own YouTube channel for goodness sake. I know she’s only a child but she just seems devoid of emotion and more interested in attention like her mother.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There's also one "She who tells porky pies needs a good kick up the arse".
OK, I made that up, but it fits. I like seeing her lies exposed.
I just love talking this piss out of Katie, as do most of us here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely loathe her and everything she stands for, but, back in the day, when she first started out and had curly hair and did the first titty shots in The Sun, I thought she was beautiful and she remained that way until she started shagging Dwight and had comedy lips put in and her knockers went up about 20 cup sizes - that was the beginning of the end. Ironically, it's her eyes, her best feature, that she has ruined most - she can barely open them any more.

I guess.

Her latest squeeze is apparently loaded though so surely there are better business opportunities than being associated with her?
Loaded with what though.:eek:
I couldn't care less what she catches from him.

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking the same thing who will be looking after the kids ☹ Then again how any mother would let their child go on holiday with Katie Price is beyond me.

I really don’t think Harvey was ever going on holiday in the first place do you 🤷‍♀️
She definately couldn’t afford the insurance he would need to travel. But then saying that she probably doesn’t book it anyway and just hopes for the best

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking the same thing who will be looking after the kids ☹ Then again how any mother would let their child go on holiday with Katie Price is beyond me.

I really don’t think Harvey was ever going on holiday in the first place do you 🤷‍♀️
I think Harvey would be in the shielding category ,and even at that his recent illness would make it impossible . I always got the impression Katie was used and abused when she was younger and has hardened herself over the years .

Reactions: 7
Looking at the photos on DM and I still can’t believe how she’s butchered her face and her body. She looks awful! Her body seems such an odd shape. One hot mess

Found these photos where I think she was quite striking, looks like a different person
even though this was well in to her surgery journey, she still looks pretty here. She’s absolutely ruined herself 😢

I meet her once years ago she was really pretty.
I knew her in the Scott Sullivan days (many, many moons ago 🤣) and she was brash but lovely.
Far less shouty than she is now!

Reactions: 10
She's a bleeping disgrace... End of. She uses her kids and animals for her advantage. As for Peter he needs his head wobbled... I bet she said to him it was just a family holiday. She's flew her pap and pa out with her....

Reactions: 11
Oh I agree ,there's no need to exploit the kids especially Harvey ,but Pete was just as bad ,he was more than a willing participant in exploiting the kids and their life ...Don't forget how long" Katie and Peter "ran for ...

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else thought that Peter may be involved also and gets a cut of every pic of the kids???

Reactions: 4
Well don't forget Claire was Katie's manager before Pete's .I think Kate even thought they were having an affair at one time ,so I'd say he'd have a good hand in what's shown of the kids ,even though he hides behind the scenes now ;)

Reactions: 1
Well don't forget Claire was Katie's manager before Pete's .I think Kate even thought they were having an affair at one time ,so I'd say he'd have a good hand in what's shown of the kids ,even though he hides behind the scenes now ;)
Oh the 'I love my kids' shite... Thanks for that view of things xx

Reactions: 3
Oh the 'I love my kids' shite... Thanks for that view of things xx
Ahh ! I used to watch them way back when ,he's just as bad he's only better at hiding it ;) Kieron and Alex were just as bad ,they wanted the lifestyle but didn't want to earn it .Kate is the public face so she gets the flack, Dwight York got off scott free what does he do for Harvey ? she's a lot of useless men behind her so unfortunately she has to exploit her kids and herself to support their lifestyle ( not saying it's right ) she's a lot of issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Junior surely will get the piss taken at school/ social media school contacts... vile photo of her in the orange strap bikini sliding into the pool with junior about 3 feet from her fanny... And she s bloody using the death of rollo as subject matter in her instagram. She really is a desperate, wrinkled, orange embarrassment of a person and worse a parent . Kieran must be so glad his kids aren't there too.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Now now monga, that's just not true now is it?;)
Claire Powell was Peter's friend and manager long before pricey came on the scene. Since 1994 to be exact, and pricey's mum begged Claire to take pricey on too after the jungle romance, which was 2004. Powell made pricey most of her millions from intenselyly promoting her as a good mummy and wifey when she was actually crap at both.
Now I'm crap at maths but that means she was managing Peter for 10 years before he even met pricey.

Proof? No problem.

Ahh ! I used to watch them way back when ,he's just as bad he's only better at hiding it ;) Kieron and Alex were just as bad ,they wanted the lifestyle but didn't want to earn it .Kate is the public face so she gets the flack, Dwight York got off scott free what does he do for Harvey ? she's a lot of useless men behind her so unfortunately she has to exploit her kids and herself to support their lifestyle ( not saying it's right ) she's a lot of issues
Dwight paid her mother to look after Harvey for years till the mother moved to Spain a couple of years ago. He knew pricey was a shite mother but trusted her mum and the mum did a fantastic job.It's only since she left that his weight has ballooned and he's been hospitalised twice.
No she does NOT have to exploit her kids. You can't batter Andre for using them in past shows and then give pricey a free pass so she can earn money for hair extensions and manicures and treating her latest rent-a-penis. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Now now monga, that's just not true now is it?;)
Claire Powell was Peter's friend and manager long before pricey came on the scene. Since 1994 to be exact, and pricey's mum begged Claire to take pricey on too after the jungle romance, which was 2004. Powell made pricey most of her millions from intenselyly promoting her as a good mummy and wifey when she was actually crap at both.
Now I'm crap at maths but that means she was managing Peter for 10 years before he even met pricey.

Proof? No problem.

From what I remember Claire managed them both ,Pete disappeared after mysterious girl until the jungle ,and was happy enough to exploit his kids on their reality show as much as Kate and Claire 🤷‍♀️Where have I said she was right to exploit them ...I said they're all as guilty as each other..Plus Dwight York has never had a hand in raising his son ,so he's no better than her I'd call him a shite dad..How many times has he seen his son? wonder was he at the hospital ..I don't think so ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.