Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family member who has been saying for a long time she wants to be just like Katie Price to the point she’s had a boob job, lip fillers,I’ve got to hand it to her she’s the spitting image of her so she’s done well there. The sad thing is she has the same sort of attitude towards her kids, always leaving them with someone, has had social services out multiple times, always getting drunk and arguing with the boyfriend, police involved, it really makes me sad that people aspire to be this way 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have a family member who has been saying for a long time she wants to be just like Katie Price to the point she’s had a boob job, lip fillers,I’ve got to hand it to her she’s the spitting image of her so she’s done well there. The sad thing is she has the same sort of attitude towards her kids, always leaving them with someone, has had social services out multiple times, always getting drunk and arguing with the boyfriend, police involved, it really makes me sad that people aspire to be this way 😔
Sadly there are a few women out there who want to emulate this deluded cuntbucket, not just the looks but attitude.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people commenting in this thread that hate Katie Price, but will quite willingly read every little scrap of information given out in the press and then relay it here and on other forums for everyone to see who then in turn read the same piece of information and comment about it, thus giving the paper more clicks on the article and Katie more chances to make up another story that she can sell so she can make more money. If people just ignored the stupid old bint then all her chances of making money out of it would slowly fade away as would she.
But by commenting on every single aspect of her life all you are doing is lining the pockets of someone you wish would disappear.
Theres an old Chinese proverb that states "The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him"
Oh the "if people just ignored her" chestnut... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MONDAY - DAILY MAIL (don't start) Day one of Holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sadly there are a few women out there who want to emulate this deluded cuntbucket, not just the looks but attitude.

" cuntbucket" might be my new favourite word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s just put a YouTube video up where’s she’s calling the police as her house (the mucky mansion that she’s not living at) is being burgled.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
" cuntbucket" might be my new favourite word.
I'm hoping it might trend.

Back to the plot and today while I was working I was wondering what the hell has happened to Pete, he needs to grow a pair because he allowing miss yoyo knickers to take the kids on Holiday with her new fling. Or has Katie worn Pete down? so many questions...

She’s just put a YouTube video up where’s she’s calling the police as her house (the mucky mansion that she’s not living at) is being burgled.
She's ment to be on holiday, why is she posting boring old tit on yourube?

Reactions: 3
69CC4AB7-D925-4879-B407-C4E7F640417A.jpeg

Send her these pictures and tell her to rethink her decision

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

What’s up with this pose, it makes her look weird! She’s doing it in most photos

edit: just realised she’s arching her back trying to suck her tummy in.You can see her rolls under her arm pits. Just let it hang out - she will still be skinny,Jesus!

Reactions: 3
She's posing for the staged pap shots. The new man doesn't seem to appear in any of the shots? Are they even together? Has she just taken him away for publicity?

Reactions: 4
"They've stolen all my dirty washing and pizza boxes and dead mummified pets"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Or even better!!

Personal fave

The DM have kindly listed all her surgerys
Katie Price's Surgery: A Timeline
Before: Katie has been going under the knife for 21 years (above in 1998)

Before: Katie has been going under the knife for 21 years (above in 1998)
1998 - Katie underwent a breast augmentation taking her from a natural B cup to a C cup. She also had her first liposuction
1999 - Katie had two more boob jobs in the same year, one taking her from a C cup to a D cup, and then up to an F cup
2006 - Katie went under the knife to take her breasts up to a G cup
2007 - Katie had a rhinoplasty and veneers on her teeth
2008 - Katie stunned fans by reducing her breasts from an F cup to a C cup
2011 - Going back to an F cup, Katie also underwent body-contouring treatment and cheek and lip fillers
2014/5 - Following a nasty infection, Katie had her breast implants removed
2016 - Opting for bigger breasts yet again, Katie had another set of implants, along with implants, Botox and lip fillers
2017 - After a disastrous 'threading' facelift, Katie also had her veneers replaced. She also had her eighth boob job taking her to a GG cup
2018 - Katie went under the knife yet again for a facelift
2019 - After jetting to Turkey, Katie had a face, eye and eyelid lift, Brazilian bum lift and a tummy tuck

• Wow
  • Sick
She's posing for the staged pap shots. The new man doesn't seem to appear in any of the shots? Are they even together? Has she just taken him away for publicity?
They're in a restaurant/bar together now on some of their friends IG stories... and the kids look really bored and unimpressed to me.

Reactions: 2
@ Cmayfield - No mention on how many times she had the kebab done....?. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looks like a second hand blow up sex doll,with a slow puncture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Princess has been going live at least twice today on insta with the friend shes with and accepting to chat live with random stranger adults what parent would allow this. Also people kept asking her about rolo and harvey.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Katie Price 'suffered lip filler mishap and couldn't smile' before Turkey getaway

Princess has been going live at least twice today on insta with the friend shes with and accepting to chat live with random stranger adults what parent would allow this. Also people kept asking her about rolo and harvey.
Doesn't Princess or Katie know the meaning of "Holiday"? PUT THE bleeping PHONES DOWN!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Pete will have been made aware of this? I’m sure when she goes back to him he’ll be having a conversation about Internet safety

Reactions: 6
Pete will have been made aware of this? I’m sure when she goes back to him he’ll be having a conversation about Internet safety
Isn't that Katie's job? oh hang on......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.