Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she had her teeth done a million times before?? What could possibly be left to be done to them?

Reactions: 10
How many times does someone need their teeth done? Aren’t vaneers meant to last at least ten years? The fact that Katie seems to need them done yearly is enough to make me not use the place she goes to in Turkey

Reactions: 9
l personally don’t think that she was ever ‘A beautiful Goddess’. I think she was only ever averagely pretty but you’re right. She looks absolutely nothing like herself any more.

I absolutely loathe her and everything she stands for, but, back in the day, when she first started out and had curly hair and did the first titty shots in The Sun, I thought she was beautiful and she remained that way until she started shagging Dwight and had comedy lips put in and her knockers went up about 20 cup sizes - that was the beginning of the end. Ironically, it's her eyes, her best feature, that she has ruined most - she can barely open them any more.

Infamy. Any publicity no matter how bizarre or distasteful. In fact the more she's hated, the more publicity for these fidiots.

I guess.

Her latest squeeze is apparently loaded though so surely there are better business opportunities than being associated with her?

Reactions: 3
His and hers teeth? I’ve never heard of anything so bonkers!! Hardly a wholesome family holiday though, is it, heading off for cosmetic surgery. What will her kids - and somebody else’s kid for that matter - be doing whilst they’re in the clinic?

Reactions: 11
She first had her teeth done when she was with Peter and they did their reality show in LA. I thinks she's had them done a few time cause they always seem to go wrong. Last year when she went to this clinic she had a new boob job, typo and a bum lift and the bf had a nose job.
katie price turkey surgery 2019
Thats when she went a cheated on the last guy. She slept with some guy called Charles while she was still bandaged up :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Going abroad and leaving her child who has just come out of hospital just to get her teeth done with another new man? She absolutely makes me sick.

Reactions: 23
i have just had an email from andy swinbourne from naturewatch regarding puppy farming and the people who sold to katy price, they have confirmed a number of reports and said the case is being passed to the covert investigations and they will keep me updated, so well done to everyone who reported, they are looking into it, so good result x especially the person who put the link up in the first place, sorry cant remember your name x
Yaaaay! I received the same too (y)🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
soooooooooo They guy she cheated on Kris with (Charles Drury) appears to have moved to my town...... and guess what??? Hes flogging French bulldogs.
05509A8A-AA9A-4556-95FF-C38FD70BF422.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
His and hers teeth? I’ve never heard of anything so bonkers!! Hardly a wholesome family holiday though, is it, heading off for cosmetic surgery. What will her kids - and somebody else’s kid for that matter - be doing whilst they’re in the clinic?
I was just thinking the same thing who will be looking after the kids ☹ Then again how any mother would let their child go on holiday with Katie Price is beyond me.

I really don’t think Harvey was ever going on holiday in the first place do you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been covered, I haven’t read the whole thread, but Harvey was apparently at deaths door and now she’s gone on holiday?! She was sad that he was (understandably) advised not to travel, but she’s gone anyway!?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been covered, I haven’t read the whole thread, but Harvey was apparently at deaths door and now she’s gone on holiday?! She was sad that he was (understandably) advised not to travel, but she’s gone anyway!?
Correct. Mother of the year....... She couldn't possibly miss out on the free teeth she has been gifted buy this highly respected Turkish backstreet clinic.

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that Rymi fella she's pictured with is her publicist. He's a different breed altogether. He makes his clients so hated they make lots of money off it. Has been or still is working for westbrook, katona and remember that absolute car crash that was josie cunningham? Lloyd is probs another one.
Of course his clients are pretty much scum to begin with but he whips up hate purposely to keep them relevant at least on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking the same thing who will be looking after the kids ☹ Then again how any mother would let their child go on holiday with Katie Price is beyond me.

I really don’t think Harvey was ever going on holiday in the first place do you 🤷‍♀️
Very doubtful - he’s too much of a responsibility. Makes for a nice headline though, making out she’s heartbroken to be leaving him behind!!

Reactions: 7
Guys after some digging I have found out they originally had 4 Merle puppies, 1 Black and Tan and 1 platinum. So far only Rolo (Merle) and fendi ( Danielle Lloyd black & tan) are accounted for. French bulldogs and there breed conservation are my absolute passion so I’m finding this so hard!
That photo was taken in what looks like a car? A tiny puppy should just be left with its mother

Reactions: 7
The reason she'll need her teeth doing regularly is because she goes to cheap places plus cocaine messes up the teeth and jaw. I don't believe that Harvey was ever going, especially considering she booked a last minute flight to Spain to see her mum. Back to back holidays for no reason when her mum is fine. Also why did her mum encourage her to come visit when her grandson was poorly. I'm sure the parents only sent their kids with her so they could get all the gossip to report to the press for cash.

That photo was taken in what looks like a car? A tiny puppy should just be left with its mother
They showed the mum in the choosing dog video on Katie's youtube. Not surprisingly the mum had saggy breasts from being overbred.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.