Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More vomit inducing photo's and still they didn't get the memo on how to wear a bleeping face mask!

I don’t get this! She’s been in a hospital in the last few weeks, mingling with every Tom dick and Harry and then her son is the only one wearing one most of the time....

Reactions: 4
As well as a petition to stop her having anymore animals I think one should be made for her local authority social services to look into the children's welfare when they are around her... Have you seen juniors face on the pictures today....I think this holiday will be the breaking of her. If she's gone for any procedures/surgery etc, pics of her getting bladdered etc and no kids in sight it will be hopefully the light her 'fans' might need to realise what a selfish person she is. I'm sooo surprised and shocked at Peter.i understand the the kids are at the age to make there own decisions though. Well I think it's 13...maybe that's why Princess is with her so much lately as she's certainly starting to act like her mother

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So thought it was a princess bday holiday... So she went so she didn't disappoint her kids as her excuse for leaving Harvey just out of ICU... Sorry HDU as Epsom hospital doesn't have an ICU... She can't even lie with or and talent agents... agent Kirsty at Chase communications uk London is as tit at her job at her own company as the Pricey is!!😆

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people commenting in this thread that hate Katie Price, but will quite willingly read every little scrap of information given out in the press and then relay it here and on other forums for everyone to see who then in turn read the same piece of information and comment about it, thus giving the paper more clicks on the article and Katie more chances to make up another story that she can sell so she can make more money. If people just ignored the stupid old bint then all her chances of making money out of it would slowly fade away as would she.
But by commenting on every single aspect of her life all you are doing is lining the pockets of someone you wish would disappear.
Theres an old Chinese proverb that states "The fire you kindle for your enemy often burns yourself more than him"

Reactions: 2
Who is taking those photos of them in the airport, has a pap been allowed in on the airside?
Anyone else noticed that Katie never carries a bag no matter where she goes, or has any luggage??

Reactions: 3
Katie, her fling and two of her kids went to Chessington World of Adventures.

*Warning, Link contains vomit inducing photo's*

Day out, (unlevel) Nips out.

Who is taking those photos of them in the airport, has a pap been allowed in on the airside?
Anyone else noticed that Katie never carries a bag no matter where she goes, or has any luggage??
She could get one of these between her baps to carry her load and still have a room for a clean pair of knickers.

Amazon product

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The ones in the Daily Mail are Backgrid pics. They are staged and paid for by the management company probably. Lauren Goodger uses them a lot.

Reactions: 4
i have just had an email from andy swinbourne from naturewatch regarding puppy farming and the people who sold to katy price, they have confirmed a number of reports and said the case is being passed to the covert investigations and they will keep me updated, so well done to everyone who reported, they are looking into it, so good result x especially the person who put the link up in the first place, sorry cant remember your name x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i have just had an email from andy swinbourne from naturewatch regarding puppy farming and the people who sold to katy price, they have confirmed a number of reports and said the case is being passed to the covert investigations and they will keep me updated, so well done to everyone who reported, they are looking into it, so good result x especially the person who put the link up in the first place, sorry cant remember your name x
It was @Rosielee 👍🏻 Such great news that they’re taking a look into it. (I just got an email too!)

Guys please report them using the the email address on this website https://naturewatch.org/campaign/puppy-farming-in-the-uk/puppy-farming-take-action the more people who report them for puppy farm the more likely they will get investigated!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thank you rosielee what you did was brilliant x i never would have known how to report if you hadnt put it up x

• Heart
The ones in the Daily Mail are Backgrid pics. They are staged and paid for by the management company probably. Lauren Goodger uses them a lot.
Christine McGuiness always has ‘Backgrid’ tagged in her ‘popping to the shops’ pics, I wondered who they were! Thankyou

I came here to say the same 🤣

Also who in their right mind would let their kid go away with her? Apart from the fact she is a train wreck but she has been car jacked & had kidnap attempts, why would you risk the safety of your child?

Also why would you let your child leave the country with a friends parent during a pandemic?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.