Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably getting more surgery. From some angles her temples look rippled.
But she’s supposed to be in charge of a group of teenagers ?

Reactions: 6
I watched the video of her and princess yesterday and it’s tragic I’m no body language expert but you can clearly see she is lying, all the rubbing her nose (actually that could also be a bunch of fairy dust), all the looking down and away from the camera all the cuts. Also because I don’t intend to watch it again am I right in the fact the first time she said there were 5 people in the room and the second time 4? and she said the puppy was fine a few minutes before as it had come in to see her. So basically it had been wandering around the house by itself, I’m sure we will never get the truth but her bullshit is just that complete bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Some horrible comments about Princess here, she's 13. I'm sure she does care very deeply about it all but isn't going to show that on a video .

I’d laugh my socks off if Turkey became one of the countries where you had to quarantine on return. Pricey just wouldn’t survive without pap shots for 2 weeks or getting her lips plumped. It would also mean she wouldn’t be allowed to see Harvey! 😲
So selfish to be travelling now, when she really doesn’t have to. Maybe she has another round of Turkish surgery booked in.👩‍⚕️💉
Katie is a fool, she's not taking Covid 19 seriously, she should be thinking of Harvey first but you all know Katie "looks after number one" and bollocks to everyone else. All guess work about why she's really going to Turkey but the surgery claim is quite valid, if that is the case then my earlier comment applies.

It baffles me how she’s able to afford surgery, wasn’t she bankrupt or have I made that up?
Again if this is the case, Katie is just flipping the bird to everyone, her "duck you" attitude disgusts me.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure this has already been addressed ad infinitum, but can someone explain what these chumps get from hooking up with her? I mean, sure, a bit of publicity, but she's a washed up joke, has long since lost her looks, clearly hates sex (despite her sexualised image), has a long history of failed relationships where she has publicly humiliated and belittled her ex's. They will become a laughing stock by association. She's not exactly the beautiful Goddess she used to be so I just don't get it - surely they could have their pick of much more current, attractive and younger LI alumni as a start??

Reactions: 11
Some horrible comments about Princess here, she's 13. I'm sure she does care very deeply about it all but isn't going to show that on a video .
I don’t agree with her having a public Instagram saying ‘public figure’ nor do I agree with her having a YouTube channel. She’s far too young and should be enjoying her childhood.

Luckily comments aren’t allowed on her YouTube but she should definitely have her Instagram set to private as she was tagged in loads of nasty comments about the puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie, her fling and two of her kids went to Chessington World of Adventures.

*Warning, Link contains vomit inducing photo's*

Imagine going for a day out to a theme park and your mum snogging some new bloke all the way round 🤦‍♀️ not exactly going to be a treasured childhood memory is it. More like something to be mentioned in a therapy session in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure this has already been addressed ad infinitum, but can someone explain what these chumps get from hooking up with her? I mean, sure, a bit of publicity, but she's a washed up joke, has long since lost her looks, clearly hates sex (despite her sexualised image), has a long history of failed relationships where she has publicly humiliated and belittled her ex's. They will become a laughing stock by association. She's not exactly the beautiful Goddess she used to be so I just don't get it - surely they could have their pick of much more current, attractive and younger LI alumni as a start??
l personally don’t think that she was ever ‘A beautiful Goddess’. I think she was only ever averagely pretty but you’re right. She looks absolutely nothing like herself any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she really bring her fake paparazzi friend to go on this family day out with them? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
God she makes my blood boil

My daughter is the same as princess. I can’t imagine her being ok with me acting like that 🙃

Reactions: 10
That surgeon in Turkey absolutely BUTCHERED her. I’m stunned if she wants to go back for more chopping, let alone leave Harvey (again). But she most probably will. Because it’s free or veeeeery cheap.

She’s got more lives than a cat. When is she going to be pulled up about her awful behaviour?

Reactions: 9
Infamy. Any publicity no matter how bizarre or distasteful. In fact the more she's hated, the more publicity for these fidiots.

Reactions: 6
So how many men has she been on holiday with since Kieran, I can think of Kris, the builder bloke, I remember someone in Ibiza, was that when she went for weeks and missed the kids first day back at school? How does she line them up so quickly? She must be sliding in DM’s constantly. She also loved with the lockdown online stripper bloke didn’t she?

Reactions: 4
he s got the same pr agent as skanky kp...Kirsty at Chase communications. She owns the company ,set it up. It's all a total money making excercise... He 'll get modelling opps, pr events, money from the joint interviews and all pics. Greedy pathetic pair.

he s got the same pr agent as skanky kp...Kirsty at Chase communications. She owns the company ,set it up. It's all a total money making excercise... He 'll get modelling opps, pr events, money from the joint interviews and all pics. Greedy pathetic pair.
well that makes sense. I did wonder how she managed to pull these young guys but sounds like a lot of it is set up.

I met her brother years ago at a PR event and really liked him - good sense of humour and seemed quite smart. I can imagine he grounded her a bit but doesn't seem like they have anything to do with each other now - business wise at least.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.