Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't KP and Pete have two dogs that also 'drown' in there pool years ago too? How many actual animals have died too soon in their 'care'?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch Princesses' vlog where she's bathing the puppy? She's then going to spray it with perfume! I was cringing watching her bathe him. It was quite a deep bath and he kept jumping up trying to get out then slipping. I'm not a dog owner but do puppy's need bathing that soon? She said she would be bathing him quite often.
Yes, I did... very wrong and I was shocked to see, and hear what she was planning to do, also the dog appeared very frightened. 😠 Princess obviously lacks empathy...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch Princesses' vlog where she's bathing the puppy? She's then going to spray it with perfume! I was cringing watching her bathe him. It was quite a deep bath and he kept jumping up trying to get out then slipping. I'm not a dog owner but do puppy's need bathing that soon? She said she would be bathing him quite often.
Yes, I did... very wrong and I was shocked to see, and hear what she was planning to do, also the dog appeared very frightened. 😠 Princess obviously lacks empathy...
To be fair all the products she was using were specifically dog products! She’s just a 13 year old child and shouldn’t be blamed at all 😔 The only person to blame is the appropriate adult that was in charge at the time 😩

Reactions: 3
You could see in the shopping video that they had clearly done no research or planning for the puppy. They just went to pets at home and let Princess pick out any old thing.

I don’t agree with spraying perfume on a puppy, whether it’s made for dogs or whatever, I personally wouldn’t want to overwhelm my dog with all those chemicals and scents at such a young age. It just feels like such a gimmick item anyway and Princess was clearly drawn to the novelty that it was a “perfume”.

But yes I agree that ultimately it’s her parent who should take responsibility, Princess is only a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have a different prospective on Princess. She has already been through so much emotional trauma over the years I genuinely believe that she has shut down and is unable to process and express emotions in a healthy/appropriate way any more. We see so much in media about Katie's behaviour, if that's what the public is seeing, just imagine what the kids have seen in their own home. I think he lack of emotion in the video is normal for someone who has been through as much emotional trauma as she has been through.
You'll probably find that actually she's dealt with her emotions in her own way, most likely at her dad's in a safe place where she would get support and comfort.
Katie is emotionally unavailable for all of those children!

Reactions: 21
I have a different prospective on Princess. She has already been through so much emotional trauma over the years I genuinely believe that she has shut down and is unable to process and express emotions in a healthy/appropriate way any more. We see so much in media about Katie's behaviour, if that's what the public is seeing, just imagine what the kids have seen in their own home. I think he lack of emotion in the video is normal for someone who has been through as much emotional trauma as she has been through.
You'll probably find that actually she's dealt with her emotions in her own way, most likely at her dad's in a safe place where she would get support and comfort.
I agree with this but mostly I think she has inherited her lack of empathy from her mother, something she was born with.

Reactions: 11
That is very true, but Katie herself probably had something that caused her lack of empathy. These types all come from somewhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That is very true, but Katie herself probably had something that caused her lack of empathy. These types all come from somewhere 🤷‍♀️
If she was there showing empathy and her true feeling how do you think Katie would react? Do you think that a 13 year old who has been through emotional abuse and emotional neglect would be able to express their true emotions in front of a camera and their abuser which will be going out to millions.
She's a 13 year old having to defend her mother nationally, knowing whatever she says is going to be all over social media and the newspapers the next day.
Think how you'd react being put in that situation, week before brother is unwell and in hospital, your puppy has now died, your grandma is dying, your mum is an addict and you now have to sit down and record a video defending your mum who doesn't give a crap your dog is dead.

Reactions: 7
I’m going against the grain, I really like Princess! Of course she’s going to defend her mum, I don’t think she’ll emulate her though. I think she’ll have a few tumultuous teenage years and then will settle down and get married quite young .

Reactions: 5
I’d laugh my socks off if Turkey became one of the countries where you had to quarantine on return. Pricey just wouldn’t survive without pap shots for 2 weeks or getting her lips plumped. It would also mean she wouldn’t be allowed to see Harvey! 😲
So selfish to be travelling now, when she really doesn’t have to. Maybe she has another round of Turkish surgery booked in.👩‍⚕️💉

Reactions: 10
I’d laugh my socks off if Turkey became one of the countries where you had to quarantine on return. Pricey just wouldn’t survive without pap shots for 2 weeks or getting her lips plumped. It would also mean she wouldn’t be allowed to see Harvey! 😲
So selfish to be travelling now, when she really doesn’t have to. Maybe she has another round of Turkish surgery booked in.👩‍⚕️💉
It wouldn’t be an issue though, because she just wouldn’t comply with the quarantine, would she!?! She does as she pleases, as we’ve clearly seen in the last few weeks.
Obviously she’d give a few interviews about it to the media first - how awful it is that she can’t see her son, blah blah blah.... But then she’d carry on regardless.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.