Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
PETA have said:

PETA said the former glamour model should not be allowed to own any more pets.

"For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals," PETA's director Elisa Allen said in a statement.

"At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram as though they were shoes she no longer wore.

"Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care – to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead."

• Heart
Reactions: 22

freda19

VIP Member
Well she’s not there because she’s not allowed to be. Peter Andre wrote the same thing.

she’s a lot of things but hardly appropriate when her kids in intensive care
If one of my kids was in intensive care I'd be camped out somewhere within that hospital or grounds within easy access to him just in case, rules or not. I wouldn't be posting shite about my fabulous 'date night' with the "best lover I've ever had" and advertising a load of crap while dressed like a hooker.
She's an appalling mother and should have been glued to H since his last hospital stay until he was given the all clear, not gallivanting around and posing with a borrowed car and a rent-a-penis bloke while her child struggles to fight off a chest infection serious enough to warrant that first hospital visit.
Her PR are good (must be relatively new) as they can string a sentence together in good English and are clever with the excuses for her gross behaviour. But they can't erase what we've seen ... her prancing around like a fool on social media with a muscle Mary while her kid is hospitalised.

• Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Also instead of getting someone with a brain cell to write those fiction books why didn't she get someone to write about raising a disabled child? It could have helped someone and she still would have got the only thing she's ever loved, money. But as you say what would she know about raising a disabled child when she's never actually done it lol
She's filth :poop::poop::poop:
Didn't she claim she was going to open and fund a school for special needs children in her area?
Yes she did. She made the claim after it was revealed that H was being driven to his SN school an hour away via taxi and accompanied by a nurse every day. The twice daily taxi trips and nurse were all funded by the NHS/Social Services and cost her nothing and people were horrified that she was abusing the system when she was worth over £4million. Her fans claimed that as she was paying taxes she was entitled to avail of the services, which is fair enough, except that now we know she wasn't paying her taxes at all and the tax man is one of the ones she owes hundreds of thousands of quid to. So she scammed the NHS/Social Services for years and paid nothing in return and the school was another lie from her dirty mouth.

• Wow

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Perhaps this is a bit controversial but I genuinely think the only reason people like and defend Katie is because she has a severely disabled son. 🙈 I know for some people this makes her a total saint regardless of what she does in her personal life. But that’s what gets my back up about her. I know people who have severely disabled kids like Harvey. It is fucking hard. I’m not discounting that. It’s around the clock care, it’s stress, violence at times. It becomes all about prioritising the child in almost everyway. But not Katie. She barely prioritises any one of those kids never mind Harvey - always out on the lash, bouncing man to man to man, no stability which Harvey especially would need.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

freda19

VIP Member
Well don't forget Claire was Katie's manager before Pete's .I think Kate even thought they were having an affair at one time ,so I'd say he'd have a good hand in what's shown of the kids ,even though he hides behind the scenes now ;)
Now now monga, that's just not true now is it?;)
Claire Powell was Peter's friend and manager long before pricey came on the scene. Since 1994 to be exact, and pricey's mum begged Claire to take pricey on too after the jungle romance, which was 2004. Powell made pricey most of her millions from intenselyly promoting her as a good mummy and wifey when she was actually crap at both.
Now I'm crap at maths but that means she was managing Peter for 10 years before he even met pricey.

Proof? No problem.

Ahh ! I used to watch them way back when ,he's just as bad he's only better at hiding it ;) Kieron and Alex were just as bad ,they wanted the lifestyle but didn't want to earn it .Kate is the public face so she gets the flack, Dwight York got off scott free what does he do for Harvey ? she's a lot of useless men behind her so unfortunately she has to exploit her kids and herself to support their lifestyle ( not saying it's right ) she's a lot of issues
Dwight paid her mother to look after Harvey for years till the mother moved to Spain a couple of years ago. He knew pricey was a shite mother but trusted her mum and the mum did a fantastic job.It's only since she left that his weight has ballooned and he's been hospitalised twice.
No she does NOT have to exploit her kids. You can't batter Andre for using them in past shows and then give pricey a free pass so she can earn money for hair extensions and manicures and treating her latest rent-a-penis. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I see she is off on holiday and distraught she can’t take Harvey... yeah sure he is just out of ICU did she think he’d be fit to fly? Good job she has replacement cock to take her! She make me so angry 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’ve never commented on KP before but after seeing the horrific news on Rolo I had to come here and check as I’m usually only on THM thread. The news initially made me really concerned as I got a bulldog puppy a few days before they got Rolo and I initially thought “OMG what happened, what if this happened to me” etc.
Then I looked on here and online elsewhere and I am disgusted! Firstly the breeders; yes the dog was supposedly healthy when they sold/gave away the dog for publicity. However they have a responsibility as a breeder to do their diligence checks and ensure their dog is going to an exemplary home. Having gone through the process myself recently, I learnt very very fast to stay away from these breeders/farms who have flashy instagram pages and Facebook pages with many jitters over the course of a year. They aren’t interested in the dog or the breed or making them a standard - they are interested in money! When we started looking for our pup we researched heavily and went with a hobby breeder who owned both mum and dad and was a first and only litter. I researched health checks and saw certificates of these checks both parents have and I also stayed as far away from Merle as possible as they are not a registered colour as they have been bred that colour and many carry health issues. My breeder wanted to know everything about my household and I had to prove I had the knowledge and funds to have a bulldog as they are a high maintenance breed that needs to be watched and looked after constantly. They are not a dog for a young girl! They need their wrinkles and tear stains cleaning daily with certain products, have sensitive stomachs and need certain foods and suffer skin allergies etc. This breeder was not responsible in my eyes at all!
And as for the puppy being left alone to be able to get squashed in an electric chair! I cannot see how that can happen without someone actually operating the chair - I suspect that is a coverup for what really happened, especially as the stories seem conflicting over who discovered the poor mite.
I am horrified at all involved in this and felt compelled to comment having a similar age puppy and having gone through the correct processes so recently. I hope she is never allowed another animal to be used as a publicity instagrammable object. Makes me feel physically sick.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I cringed so hard when Katie was talking to her kids about bumholes on her new YouTube video 😬🤢
She's feral. Once on her show Kieran said he needed to go clear the shit from the gardens and someone said "Oh you're on dog doodoo duty today then" and pricey said no, it's the kids, they piss and shit all over the garden. Kieran was mortified and said he tells them to go indoors but pricey says to let them do it as it was harmless. :sick:The kids were abot 3 and 5 at the time.
So the kids were toileting outside and the animals were toileting inside the house.

• Sick
  • Wow

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Katie, her fling and two of her kids went to Chessington World of Adventures.

*Warning, Link contains vomit inducing photo's*

Imagine going for a day out to a theme park and your mum snogging some new bloke all the way round 🤦‍♀️ not exactly going to be a treasured childhood memory is it. More like something to be mentioned in a therapy session in the future.

• Heart

justforthegiggles

She should be prosecuted with neglect of she takes harvey on holiday. Supppsedto be his carer. He's just come out of hospital and she's carting him off to Turkey in the midst of a pandemic. Selfish

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I have a different prospective on Princess. She has already been through so much emotional trauma over the years I genuinely believe that she has shut down and is unable to process and express emotions in a healthy/appropriate way any more. We see so much in media about Katie's behaviour, if that's what the public is seeing, just imagine what the kids have seen in their own home. I think he lack of emotion in the video is normal for someone who has been through as much emotional trauma as she has been through.
You'll probably find that actually she's dealt with her emotions in her own way, most likely at her dad's in a safe place where she would get support and comfort.
Katie is emotionally unavailable for all of those children!

Handwash30

VIP Member
It’s actually sketchy as fuck that the breeder thinks it’s appropriate to text princess and communicate with her as if she were the dogs owner. She’s a child. Even if someone buys a pet “for” their child, as the parent you oversee everything and you are ultimately responsible for that animal. These Instagram “luxury dog” breeders are pieces of shit. I don’t care whether this particular dogs death is their fault or not, they’re fucking awful.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
The breeder said they didn’t give the puppy to Katie Price they gave it to Princess 🤦‍♀️ Yet all the photos they have on their Instagram page are taken at Katie’s house with Katie and all the kids so they’re talking shit trying to say they did background checks! Are they implying the background checks were only done on Princess? 🙄
If that's the case,they should be done for selling an animal to a minor 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I left a comment on the breeders page saying that they are obviously a puppy farm, that they are disgusting and that they should be closed down and it was removed within minutes. Make of that what you will.

I doubt Katie even paid for the dog. I bet it was gifted to her.

• Angry

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Just a thought. So she was fully intending leaving a young puppy behind anyway to go on a planned holiday. I realise someone would have cared for it but that’s hardly responsible pet ownership when you’ve just got a dog and it needs to settle in and bond. Idiot.

• Sad

Rosielee

No sympathy for the bulldog breeder. Bulldog breeders can fuck all the way off.
That place is a puppy mill with better branding.
There a good ways to breed bulldogs and bad. None of those dogs advertised meet breed standards and are purely for showing off. They care not for the conservative of the breed but more for looks.
Another favourite Bully breeder for celebs is “the bully ranch” who actually make me sick with there slick marketing but everything about those dogs are wrong.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I’ve been reading this thread over the past few days after discovering her channel and I cannot believe this woman. I have no idea why people actually want to watch her, she’s infuriating, I’m 5 minutes into a video and I can feel my blood pressure rising. I was so annoyed in the other video when it was Princess’ birthday (firstly my mum wouldn’t even let me call my cat Princess, please tell me that’s not her real name, imagine in like 60 years some kids being like this is my grandma Princess), also I would cry if my mum and siblings started throwing my cake around, on Junior’s birthday it was all about him, yet she has to make it about herself by having a cake fight, in front of her two, impressionable young children. I’m currently watching the video where Harvey is in hospital and am very confused as to how she’s doing all theses things like horse riding and getting a tan when: One, where are her children? Two, she doesn’t seem to every be social distancing herself, even though her son is high risk. Three, usually when people say they’re going to get on with things when worried about sick loved ones they do housework, spend time with their children not go for a pamper day. She’s 42 and walking around in a crop top like a teenager and has just been for a b12 injection and is making quite a fuss over her fear of the needle, it’s not like anyone is forcing her to get it.
Anyway, thanks for reading my essay, hope you all had a great day.

• Heart