Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren1994

New thread suggestion : Katie price #4 - killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t even afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't believe this bint is saying she was 'forced' to go on holiday!

We are ment to be on holiday, right this second, in Portugal. One of the only countries where you still have to isolate for 14days on your arrival back to the UK.

Myself and partner are both keyworkers and have worked our arses off during the last few months. We were told, despite booking in February, before any worldwide pandemic, to see our relatives that we haven't seen in a year, that we are NOT entitled to a refund OR a voucher exchange OR free flight change (despite anyone stupid enough to book a summer holiday during the pandemic, after 10th June, have the luxury of a free flight change. Cheers RA, you absolute wankers 👍). Yet, even though we felt we were held to ransom, and felt 'forced' to go or lose our money, as parents to 2 children who just scrape by each month, we still opted to do just that and lose our hard earnt cash! (Mainly because we can't take 3 weeks off work! But also, I would never fly in the current situation regardless!!!!) So she can just fuck right off with her 'forced' to go on holiday bullshit 🤬

Her son has literally just come out 'ICU' and she's more concerned about getting off on holiday with her new piece of dick then being at home with him and ensuring he's okay! Gobsmacked!

She can't look after animals, let alone her children!

That business (which is what it clearly is), was more concerned about selling a pup to the 'infamous Katie price' and the Insta likes it would bring them, then ensuring the pup had an amazing new home. Absolute shame on them!! A quick Google search tells you absolutley everything on how much that home is NOT suitable and them rambling on about how they didn't sell it to Katie, it was to Princess??! 13 years old Princess??! Which is also down right illegal!!

I don't understand how they or she even have any 'fans'!?

That's the problem. ALL their followers who think they did nothing wrong are delusional AF and enabling this fucked up situation! They should be equally ashamed!

She couldn't look after a fucking stick!

Like many have stated on here, if she wasn't 'Katie price' SS would have been involved a long time ago! Maybe they are? And maybe that's why the kids spend most of their time with their dad's and Harvey has a live in carer?

Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ she's a disgrace to animal ownership and motherhood!! And anyone who thinks otherwise is an enabling moron #sorrynotsorry

• Heart

TC14

Chatty Member
Katie's new vlog up talking about the death of Rolo

"it's not even our fault its happened"

Does she think it is normal to lose this many pets 'by accident'?

I have had a lot of pets over the years but didn't lose a single one by accident. They all either died when they were old, or through illness.

Accidents DO happen through neglect. You can't turn your back on a baby/toddler and expect it to be fine on its own. A young animal is the same!

Neglect = accidents

She's saying the puppy wasn't left. Who were the people in the room? Children do not count. They are not responsible enough to look after a baby animal.

Yes just watched it. Her and princess both denying any blame , her daughter is really becoming a piece of work !! The Apple never falls far from the tree.

• Sad

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
It’s popping off on JRC Bullies insta after Katie’s video saying that they turned on her:

View attachment 191562

How can an actual child be a fantastic dog owner? She only had him for a few weeks and she wasn’t even there to look after him full time?

Nothing could be faulted? Erm, how about leaving it with her mother who has a rep of neglecting animals?

They’re claiming Katie is lying about them contacting princess over text
The use of suicide by JCRBullies is disgusting and manipulative, especially when talking about a child (who no one is actually criticising )

“People take their lives over this level of hate”

- it is fucking repulsive using suicide threats and calling everything hate to quash valid criticism. I knew the #BeKind nonsense would end up being used in this way, to silence all criticism of public figures.

- and, no they actually don’t. People who commit suicide take their own lives for complex reasons that are entirely their own. It is unethical and against suicide reporting guidelines to blame any outside source for a person’s suicide, such as online “hate”.

Not sure what country your from but in the U.K. rabbits are very common pets for kids and are 9 times out of 10 kept in hutches in the garden.
I know they are. And it is WRONG.

Just because something is common doesn’t make it any less wrong.

The reason pet rabbits have such short lives is because how horribly mistreated they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

freda19

VIP Member
The few posts he's put up of Katie are pretty much just a copy of her posts... he doesn't put any effort in.
Can't believe he has a blue tick now just for being KP's boyfriend, he's not even a celebrity :LOL:
Yanno what? I think I've cracked it. I usually call these blokes her rent-a-penis blokes, but the more I see of this one the more I think she's a rent-a-fanny and he's paying her for her services. Not her sexual services, he's weird but I doubt he'd actually let her near his penis with her grubby battered nether regions. So he pays her and she drapes herself over him for photo ops, calls him "The One" and boasts about his bedroom ability making him look like a stud, but most importantly getting him a blue tick. He probably paid for the holiday too. Those blue ticks are a valuable social media commodity.
It's just another way for her to earn cash in hand without that pesky tax man sticking his neb in.
I think the reason he looks so bored and pissed off is because she's over acting and making it look too false because she's a shit actress. So nobody is buying it.

• Heart
  • Wow

lozenger

Chatty Member
Great. Poor fucken baby pup squashed by an arm chair while pricey was out of the room.
So what if little Bunny had fallen asleep in that chair at some point and someone knocked the control panel and crushed her arm or leg.
Well, the important thing is that pricey can go on holiday so all is well with the world.:cautious:
I think it's a cover-up. Why the mystery of Harvey's carer finding the puppy & phoning Katie? Why did Princess make a video saying nobody could know what happened - why the reports Katie broke down in tears on the phone if she was in the next room = as always utter BS surrounds her, they've re-grouped and her PR has come up with this utter tosh.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Makes me laugh it says she's 'forced' to go on holiday without him! Who forced her? You would just cancel the holiday to stay behind with your poor son who just spent 10 days in hospital.

• Sad
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Ok, well I guess it depends on your age, but Peter Andre literally hadn't had a hit since the mid 90s (1996 to be exact) and had gone back to a 'regular' life in Australia by that point, whereas Katie Price was at the peak of her fame...(!)

Not ALL teens speak like that, but it's not unusual is it?

Peter Andre's career was dead in the water. There's no way you can argue that his relationship with Katie had absolutely no impact on reinventing himself. He had tried himself a few times, and only had success off the back of 'Katie and Peter'.

Alex Reid, gained a media persona in which he did features in magazines and sold stories etc. If his career as a fighter was damaged that was his own doing. As a z-lister you court the media, they don't come to you, so if he wanted privacy he could have it. But he's still out there making public statements about his past and current relationships and trying to garner interest.

Keiran from what it seems is about to launch a reality show. Would he do this if he wanted privacy? Would there be any interest if he wasn't once married to a trainwreck? As much as people hate Katie, it doesn't hurt to be objective. Most of the men who entertain her (and I'd include Peter), do so with a motive, they joined her in her publicity stunts and featured in her reality shows. The fact that she's a damaged individual in her own right is a separate issue.
Re Andre. I certainly can argue that. While with her and for a time afterwards his music career was on hold, but he was still writing songs and collaborating with other musicians. Once he got over the toxic marriage he slowly built up telly work and was able to revive performing. None of which was aided by being with Titty Mc Tittyface.The proof of the pudding has been his constant various telly gigs and tours while Titty has just droned and moaned her way into more obscure cable channels with her repetitive crap fake drama life and has now been binned even from that dross.😅

How was Alex's 'wife' outing his cross dressing in the privacy of his bedroom his fault? He'd been cross dressing for years and no one knew until she outed him on one of her shit shows and buggered up his MMA career. The reason he is "still out there" in the media is because Pricey has been constantly showing total strangers very personal sex videos of him pleasuring himself and refused to stop so he sued her scrawny arse and won a large claim, which he won't see a penny of, but it temporarily gagged her sorry ass and it looks like she's back in court over it because she's a vindictive cunt who has no boundaries until hauled into court.

Kieran is entitled to try to recoup some of the money she owes him from the reality shows, which she has pocketed for her own use and won't pay him. He also wasted 5 years literally shovelling child and animal shit and house keeping while she went clubbing and doing coke with any passing penis that paid her attention ... no wonder he strayed and sought affection from something more human.

I'm never objective about Pricey. She is one of the most vile wastes of skin and oxygen on earth, no redeeming features, is a shit parent and uses everyone, including this latest scrote she's hauling around the pubs. She has pissed on small businesses by refusing to pay for their goods and services and dumps her disabled child on anyone who'll have him instead of safeguarding him by keeping her rent a penis tramps away from him.
If she took up with Kim Jong-un I'd be on his side in the impending shit storm of them falling out ... that's how much I despise her.
People need to stop excusing her behaviour by throwing shit at past blokes who gave her the opportunities to settle down and behave like a normal human but got shat on for their trouble.

As for H, bless him, she uses food to pacify him, always has done. Did it all the time on her shows. That's why he's back up to 27 stone.She can't be arsed trying to use recommended methods of controlling his food intake because it's too much trouble for her, so she hands him cakes, whole cakes, and leaves him to it. :mad:Horrific parenting. The sooner he gets well enough to return to sheltered accomodation the better. He's a smart lad and could be tutored to do things for himself with the right supervision from someone in tune with his needs and complex health issues. I wish him well.

• Heart

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for Princess... this is what she'll remember of her 13th birthday- her one-month-old puppy dying due to negligence on KP's part 😢.

• Sad

KINGAA

VIP Member
Thats appallingly ignorant of Emily. Rabbits are not supposed to live in cages or hutches. They are also unsuitable as pets for children. In the wild they live in big social groups, graze on grass and wander hundreds of yards a day. It must be awful being imprisoned in a tiny cage.
Not sure what country your from but in the U.K. rabbits are very common pets for kids and are 9 times out of 10 kept in hutches in the garden.

freda19

VIP Member
Just read it has been posted on Facebook Blade killed the puppy not sure if it’s true 😬
Wouldn't surprise me. As I posted earlier Blade bit off her ccat's tail.

Oh and since I'm here, she posted a backview image of the kids walking the dogs on the street and SO many people were posting at her "Is that puppy not too young to be out on the street when he won't have had all his innoculations?" Which it was.

But I guess she needed an image for her batshit fans to coo over.

• Sad
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
Princess is a spoilt brat to put it bluntly. It’s not her fault, she’s been raised to have anything she wants be it horses or puppies, so the loss of a puppy won’t bother her for long as she knows she’ll be given another one or something else she wants. So sad.

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
I don't blame Emily not wanting a dog running around if she has allergies. She's a front line medic and can't afford to be coming out in rashes and hives. The rabbits were a sensible compromise and it's good to instill in kids that pets need more than cuddles, they need mucking out and feeding as well.
Personally I think Blade killed the puppy. No way would a puppy be in a room of 5 people and not hanging off one of them or frolicking round their ankles, that's how puppies are, they seek human interaction above all else. The whole thing stinks.
I'm fucking bored shitless with her repetitive house break in claims and dying mummy.It's to distract from her appalling animal neglect stories. Her mother has a life limiting illness and is looking after herself sensibly by moving to a warmer climate and exercising daily and is doing fine. It disgusts me that pricey keeps dragging her into her pity parties.:mad:
Anyway either blade or harvey.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Having looked at that breeders page it’s obviously a puppy farm and NOT a reputable breeder. Reputable breeders don’t have fucking Instagram pages with thousands of followers, nor do they have that many letters of puppies. A reputable breeder would maybe only have one litter a year,

Disgusting! Looks like lots of Z list celebs have had dogs off them, the problem with french bulldogs and now dachshunds is that they’ve become fashion accessory type dogs and this means people who only care about making money will jump on the bandwagon. They have no interest in animal welfare at all.

Reactions: 18