Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
She is setting the kids up so they behave appallingly when back with their Dad & Michelle. Its her way of meting out a "punishment" on them by allowing the children to be "Juss liyk Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" so K&M truly suffer for fighting to get the kids back Home.

I had this to a far lesser degree when my kids spent just a Sunday with their "father", when they'd come back like Tasmanian Devils, rude, loud and mouthy shreiking "My Dad says I don't have to do what you say!", when it would take a couple of days to get My Children back only to have it all over again come Sunday. I don't envy K&M the task ahead of them either
I think that with patience both K & M will be able to instil the boundaries that they had previously. It won't happen overnight, but I am sure both of those 2 children will flourish being back with K & M.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Why risk driving around illegal, when the police know who she is, know her history and will at some point pull her over. I know she thinks she's above the law and honesty it seems she is, she knows eventually she will likely get locked up for it. Is she begging to get a custodial as it's the only thing anyone is interested in about her or what.
She has the 2 little ens, she knows they will go straight back to Kieran once she's been convicted AGAIN for another driving offence, it just doesn't make sense to me.
She is one fucking nutter who lives a really bizarre existence

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
You have to have a valid driving license to use trade plates. I've just asked my dealer boy. I've often driven cars on trade plates for him, taking a car from one dealer to another. The plates have to be displayed back & front. There's bullshit here. You CANNOT drive on trade plates to go to the fucking hairdresser!
They lying cunts have spun the old bill a Web of shite. So clearly she still has a valid licence.

Pair of lying cunts. Least her cunt mush is a fucking mess.

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Indeed this. As much as I’m loving these photos, and I’m really really really loving them, every time I think of them I break out laughing, but in the back of my mind I’m questioning ‘why’ did they release them. These photos have been sanctioned by both her and the slimy Rim-me. He took them I believe, they then sold them to Backgrid to sell-on, they must know how tragic she looks, has she purposely dressed this badly, very odd they would sell such a horrible set of photos, they look papped, look like she’s been caught unaware,, but no, Slymi actually took them, they did this on purpose…why ? They are up to something, maybe the MH card is about to be played in some way.

Whatever I don’t care, we can all see this is what she really is, unfiltered, in the raw up close it ain’t pretty, whatever their reasons, all I can see is it’s over for her now, this is karma arrived, no longer arriving, it’s here, woo hoo. Skank will no doubt struggle on, still selling her tat, still trying to get new projects going, still lying, still being a total c*nt, but it’s over. She craves to look young again, look like her Jordan persona heyday, she still thinks she’s a Love Island sexy woman, but the reality is she now looks aged beyond her years, that really hurts her, she has nothing to sell but this glamour model image, that has gone, left the building, said goodbye, it’s never coming back, she’s f*cked. Let‘s hope we have another Tacky Tick soon and she totally loses the plot shouting at comments, State of those latest photos 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂
i dont think a priory stint will save her this time. she used that excuse last time and it worked a treat BUT , that little trick has been thrown in the face of who ever ok-ed it and its success was down to a "one off " happening ,not a yearly excuse . she looks terrible, shes spoilt and she thinks she the only person that counts. i dont think she realises the power of the courts, even county courts can make people jump and she will be visiting at least three different courts soon (county court,family court and magistrates or crown court) her luck, like her looks,career and popularity have just run out. and none of it is the mens fault, so AFP, put that in fucking your pipe and smoke it ! 😂

• Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
I wonder why she wears the plaster on her nose on the lives but not when she is driving about. Hopefully it has gone so wrong she doesn't want to show it off yet :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunday Girl

Thanks for new Fred @BiffasBeemer x
Well it’s been a very good day all in all.. that Chelsea creature was arrested last night - and then seeing that skanky scrunt was in the papers for actually being caught out instead of her planted shite
seriously though… Wtaf is going on in this mad crazy faked up world that women like this are admired and looked upto???
Wait til the skank finds out she could literally sit in front of her phone on TikTok chatting shite for hours and get free money, its honestly ridiculous seeing how much these TikTokkers are gifted - it’s just gifters and grifters on that site and half of them seem just vile nasty ppl

• Heart
  • Angry

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Honestly you lot are a bad influence !
We've nicknamed the new problem neighbours, she is Cunt 1, he is Cunt 2 and her mother is Cunt 3.
Obvs KFP is Queen Cunt !

Edited because I am also a cunt FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Cocky Twat, just noticed I recorded this on my phone this morning whilst walking the dog.

Not worried, all revealed tomorrow, she’ll be back behind the wheel…..

• Haha
  • Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
That is heartbreaking. Poor Kieran facing all this on the word of a lying, cheating, manipulative arsehole. Its all wrong :mad:
What's he supposedly done to get the kids put with that monster? She's always high as a fucking kite and on a slab getting stuffing put in or taken out! Was it because he's on OF?
Rose West is more maternal than that old tart.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Whatever way you look at it, she has screwed up the driving thing.
She lied to get insurance.
She had her licence revoked and hasn’t got it back yet.
She was driving an untaxed vehicle.
Good, now get her back off the roads and make her retake her driving test after a five year ban.

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Scum has printed her lovely new filters face....

View attachment 2330124

She shared a video of the procedures on Instagram, with a technician injecting filler into her pout.
She said: "Oh my god I've just had my anti-wrinkles done. My new lips done, and I've got my new nose.
"I'm feeling refreshed. Not bad for 45."

Not bad for 45???? But its all fake Skanky.
She HATES the new nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣👃 ... covering it up on the public lives but not in the street (bigger audience, reprints in paper) ... blurring it out with filters again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She has clearly had septum surgery, not a cosmetic nose job ... she needed the work done and hates the result .... woo hoo, I love it ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👃

• Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
That's correct her ban would have ended mid June with the 25% discount not April but you can apply for your license 2 months early and physically have it but still cannot drive until ban is up.
I think she had her license 2 months early and drove 2 months early then when reported after bragging realised this reading here and ran the story in the mean time her license was revoked on medical grounds but never gave any reason what medical grounds then hey presto as predicted 2 months later she was driving again but still gave no reason.
So her cockiness has brought the wrong type of attention and the lies make no sense.
Why would DVLA allow her to do a online course which she says she did but i thought you had to attend them in a group again and receive 25% discount and get her license back only to revoke it straight away.
With all her previous driving convictions and inability to follow rules or ban timeframes, I think she should just be permanently banned. That’s easier for her tiny brain to comprehend.

• Heart
  • Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
It's her PROOF of insurance and permission to drive, of course, lol!
---

She probably just picked it up to hide the paperwork she had been given for her offence.
---

Even that would be fucking dangerous! Doubtless she would get one of those e-bikes because she is too lazy to pedal one herself.
Hahaha, as if. I've just looked through my insurance, with Direct Line. Me as main driver, Mr uncle as additional driver. Box for each of us with details like occupation, type of licence, full UK in our case, how long we've had a licence for, box for motoring offence, endorsements, fixed penalties bans or points for the last 5 years. Different box for claims or losses regardless of fault in last 5 years.
At the end of it all is the declaration, the usual check it's correct stuff. Now I expect that's absolutely the same for all policies, so she's fucked cos we all know she'll have lied, which makes the policy invalid, she's committed insurance fraud, and didn't have a licence anyway.
I'm celebrating with a cappuccino. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Been trying to work out what's bugging me about that photo with the supposed parking ticket and it's this:
If you had a ticket attached to your windscreen, would you not grab it quick and then get in the car to look at it in private? How many people would place their handbag on the bonnet (possibly scratching it in the meantime, not that that would bother Katie) and wave the envelope about, unless they were keen for the photographer passersby to see it?

• Haha

Cazza72

Let's hope she missed the tick tock because she's being questioned by the police.... I know, I know.... I'm deluded...but I can only dream.

• Haha
Scum has printed her lovely new filters face....

View attachment 2330124

She shared a video of the procedures on Instagram, with a technician injecting filler into her pout.
She said: "Oh my god I've just had my anti-wrinkles done. My new lips done, and I've got my new nose.
"I'm feeling refreshed. Not bad for 45."

Not bad for 45???? But its all fake Skanky.
It's not a face, it's just a digital blur fer fecks sake!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Try wiping your ass properly when you go to the toilet, what a minger, the next customer will be complaining and asking why there's shit stains on their new trousers. She's so grim
Horrendous, all it takes is a baby wipe 🤢 I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't got worms, she's not exactly clean is she. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha