Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh found my list of her upcoming projects for 2023, the big things coming that Skank was touting and saying were happening in 2023, back in February. Let’s see how it’s going shall we 🤔

Bankruptcy sorted Nope, still waiting on a new date
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for. Nope, went to Edna’s
Junior’s 18th party Nope
Princess’s 16th party Nope
More Only Fans, gonna be just like the old Loaded magazine days Fading Away
Only Fans reality show Nope, no interest
Still thinking of training as a paramedic NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Series 3 of MM ?????
Another Harvey documentary with the BBC ?????
A surprise programme about ‘having a baby’ with C4 ????? WTF WAS THIS ANYWAY
A new autobiography Next Year Accordingly
New music, single/album with some woman called Scarlett ?????
A theatre tour (unspecified content) coming this Autumn ?????
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear Does sell her old knickers and other tit to the brain-deads
Sleeping Beauty Panto ?????
Travel show with Princess ?????
West End show about her life ?????
2 years in the making project with a bloke who wrote Benidorm ?????

What we have had

“The Book of Lies & Libel”
Podcasts with Edna
Selling JYY tit in her kitchen
Not invited to the Barbie Premiere
Split with Sad-Boy 669 times this year

There’s probably more, remind me of anything else, I’ll add it to the list for big LOLS with my End of Year ‘What Skanky did in 2023’ celebrations

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She hasn't seen Junior for months and months. Princess she does see but Pete has full custody of them both.
It's prob their younger two he's got with Emily. As nice as P and E seem I'm sure they wouldn't want to get too involved with skank by going as far as taking them even though they are half siblings.

Reactions: 11
More deluded shite.
So they're saying she's being discriminated against and picked on by police but there is some sort of problem with the licencing authority which got the car seized?
Glad they cleared that up. She should be able to sue them all for big bucks then when it's proven they're all picking on her :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooooh found my list of her upcoming projects for 2023, the big things coming that Skank was touting and saying were happening in 2023, back in February. Let’s see how it’s going shall we 🤔

Bankruptcy sorted Nope, still waiting on a new date
Harvey’s 21st birthday bash (Barney themed) in a club, which she’s selling tickets for. Nope, went to Edna’s
Junior’s 18th party Nope
Princess’s 16th party Nope
More Only Fans, gonna be just like the old Loaded magazine days Fading Away
Only Fans reality show Nope, no interest
Still thinking of training as a paramedic NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Series 3 of MM ?????
Another Harvey documentary with the BBC ?????
A surprise programme about ‘having a baby’ with C4 ????? WTF WAS THIS ANYWAY
A new autobiography Next Year Accordingly
New music, single/album with some woman called Scarlett ?????
A theatre tour (unspecified content) coming this Autumn ?????
Bringing back her perfume, calendars, selling memorabilia, a new range of underwear and swimwear Does sell her old knickers and other tit to the brain-deads
Sleeping Beauty Panto ?????
Travel show with Princess ?????
West End show about her life ?????
2 years in the making project with a bloke who wrote Benidorm ?????

What we have had

“The Book of Lies & Libel”
Podcasts with Edna
Selling JYY tit in her kitchen
Not invited to the Barbie Premiere
Split with Sad-Boy 669 times this year

There’s probably more, remind me of anything else, I’ll add it to the list for big LOLS with my End of Year ‘What Skanky did in 2023’ celebrations
Surrogate baby ???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello, all Katie Price fans and defenders reading Tattle. You're all bleeping mental. Bugger off!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
A few screenshots from the Harvey and me me me book about his eyesight and weight.
It's amazing how someone who is 'registered blind' was able to draw a 20 M long train and color it in UNAIDED too isn't it? Amazing how his 'blindness' only affects him when he is outside too!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It's amazing how someone who is 'registered blind' was able to draw a 20 M long train and color it in UNAIDED too isn't it? Amazing how his 'blindness' only affects him when he is outside too!
I have to disagree, it's quite complex and on a spectrum. Some people can have vision that comes and goes, some people can see hardly anything, some people will use magnifiers and have to look at papers and screens very close up to see. KP is thick and exaggerates things but he will be registered as sight impaired. That's the term used these days rather than just blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to disagree, it's quite complex and on a spectrum. Some people can have vision that comes and goes, some people can see hardly anything, some people will use magnifiers and have to look at papers and screens very close up to see. KP is thick and exaggerates things but he will be registered as sight impaired. That's the term used these days rather than just blind.
Not defending but the record he broke was for differently able people

Reactions: 6
Reading an article on Birmingham Mail online, SFP says KFP sent a doctors letter to DVLA stating she’s ok to drive. Just because you sent it doesn’t automatically entitle you to drive again. Trying to get my daughters first license and due to medical reasons we are still waiting nearly SIX MONTHS later for her to be certified ok. It doesn’t happen quickly.

Reactions: 41
Oh lord sad boys been given his insta password... posted a story of sid with song lyrics...'found my freedom now I have peace'
Honestly my teenage nephews 6 week romance is more mature than these two morons 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I believe it's KFP itself commenting. Too illiterate for counting Edna. Body morphia! I'm dead 😂
It also doesnt like Tattle... 😂
As soon as Skank blocked me I couldn’t see TruthPrevails - I would put everything I have on that account being her. Thick cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not defending but the record he broke was for differently able people
That's just a way of saying disabled. He's a visually impaired person, I think that's obvious from his nystagmus ( eye movements) and how he has to hold paper up really close to read. KP is thick and has told people he's blind which is not exactly accurate.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Why risk driving around illegal, when the police know who she is, know her history and will at some point pull her over. I know she thinks she's above the law and honesty it seems she is, she knows eventually she will likely get locked up for it. Is she begging to get a custodial as it's the only thing anyone is interested in about her or what.
She has the 2 little ens, she knows they will go straight back to Kieran once she's been convicted AGAIN for another driving offence, it just doesn't make sense to me.
She is one bleeping nutter who lives a really bizarre existence

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.